Chapter 5 : I'm happy

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eblgrXbLBKM

---------------------------------------------------------

-After school-

"Hey Shortie"-Junhyung walked to you.You grabbed a book in your locker and hit his head.

"Yah it hurt"-he whined rubbing his head.

"Haha that's for calling me Shortie"-you laughed.

"Anyway are you free after school?"-he asked.

"Uhm yes why?"-you answered.

"Wanna come to our studio?"

"I don't know i don't want to bother you"

"Don't worry ~~~~-ah We invite you"-Yoseob popped out of nowhere.

"Yeah come with us.It'll be fun"-Hyunseung added.

"Then okay"-you smiled.

"Then let's go"-Junhyung held your hand and pulled you away.

"Yah slow down I don't have long leg like you"-you shouted.You tried to catch up with him.

"Wait for us too"-the rest of Beast shouted.

-At the studio-

"Too bad Seungah can't come with us"-Dongwoon said.

"She has to practice so..."-you explained

"Yah Woonie why do you want to see her?"-Kikwang looked at Dongwoon.He blushed a bit-"What?I just wonder"

"Anything you say"-Kikwang smirked.

"Okay boys time to record"-their manager said.Junhyung handed you a headphone.'Huh?'-you thought.He read your expression and said-"For you to hear it Shortie"-He sticked his tongue out and ran inside the recording room.You glared at him and wore the headphone.The music started to play.

On rainy days-Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVIPTuqY2nQ

The song was so great.The melody was exactly like the rain.Yoseob was awesome.They sang it perfectly.You really impressed how good they are.When they sang they were very serious and focused.

They came out and walked to you -"So ~~~~-ah what do you think?"

"It was beautiful.I almost cried out here"-you commended.

"Really?"-Dongwoon asked.His eyes were sparkling.

"Just almost?Yah Yoseob you should practice more"-Junhyung teased playfully.You giggled.Yoseob just gave him a death glare.

"Yah Junnie don't blame him.I feel happy today so i don't cry"-you said.

"Because of me right?"-he said to you.

"Haha where do you get that confidence from?"-you punched lightly on his arm.

"I'm not the one who makes you happy then who is it huh?"-he leaned closer to you.

"Well..."."Who?"

"Fine i admit it"-you gave up.

"Hehe i know it"-he put his arm around your neck and pulled you into a hug.The boys started to get annoyed.

"Yah stop showing love.We're still here you know"-Kikwang whined-"Just date already"

"You guys are just jealous because only i can hug ~~~~"-Junhyung said and broke the hug.You giggled.Then suddenly Yoseob went to you and hugged you.

"Eh?"-you looked at Junhyung.'He's angry'-Yoseob smirked.

"See not only you can hug ~~~~".Then Dongwoon and Kikwang came and joined too.

"Yah What are you think you doing?"-Junhyung yelled.He tried to get you out but failed.

"Shortie why do you let them hug you?"-he said.

"They are my friends now.Of course they can hug me"-you said playfully.They all laughed except Junhyung.

"Yah ~~~~-ah you're good."-Doojoon grinned.Yoseob broke the hug and high five with you.Junhyung seemed pissed-"I shouldn't ask you to come here.Now you betray me."-he shook his head.

"I'm just playing with you.Don't be mad."-you said.

"Who said i'm mad"-Junhyung raised his eyebrows.

"Yes you are"-you teased.

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's getting late.Junhyung was walking you home.

"You don't have to walk me home you know"-you said

"it's okay.I want to take a walk to.Beside it's dangerous for you to go home alone this hour"-Junhyung said.

"Thanks"-you lowed your head.

"You're welcome"-he looked at you.You could see that he's smiling.Your heart was beating faster.'What is this feeling?'-you wondered.

"Did you move to somewhere else?I don't think your house is around here"-he asked and looked around.You snapped back to reality-"O...oh yeah i moved to the apartment.It's over there"-You pointed at the building.

"You still live with you parents right?"-he asked.You shook your head.

"You leave the house?"-he seemed shock.

"You think i couldn't do it right?But i did"-you awkwardly smiled.

"No i mean...i just suprise.But it's not a bad thing.Your life is better now."he said.

"Yeah i guess"-you mumbled.You arrived at your apartment.You turned to face him-"Okay we're there.You can go now.".He placed his hands on your shoulders.You stared at him.

"Promise me always cheer up okay?I'm here so you can lean on me"-he whispered.That made you feel so warm.You nodded in response.

"Well it's getting cold.You should leave"-you told.

"Alright good night Shortie"-he smirked.

"Yah i said you..."-you was about to scold him but you felt something on your head.He just kissed you on your head.Your eyes widened.

"Bye"-he waved before he left.You stood there dumbfounded.

-------------------------------------------

Please comment ^^