Chapter 32 : The kiss (part 2)

Black Rose

You was lying on your own bed and eyes shut.There were two guys standing in your room.One was Junhyung.The other was Hongbin-a doctor and also Junhyung's friend.

"She just has a fever.Don't worry too much.Here's some medicine.When she wakes up, make sure she eats something first then takes the medicine.Three times a day.OK?"-Hongbin said.Junhyung was quiet for a second and asked.

"Why is she having a fever?This morning she's still looking well."

"Well it may because she overworked.She kept frowning in her sleep"-both of them looked toward your face-"I guess she hurt somewhere.I suggest you taking her to hospital for further checks"

Junhyung felt like his own heart twisted.For the first time he felt so useless because he didn't know what has happened to ~~~~.He didn't know why all the things has become like this.

He bent down and fixed the blanket.Then he turned to Hongbin.

"Thank you for coming here in such hour.I buy you a dinner later"

"You're welcome.Take good care of her."-Hongbin cleaned up his tools and headed to the door.Junhyung came after him.Before going home,Hongbin paused and turned to Junhyung.

"I know it's not my business but you're a celebrity and have a girlfriend too.You understand what I mean right?"

"She's my best friend"-Junhyung stated.He didn't know why but he felt uneasy and a little annoyed at Hongbin's words.And yet he understood completely what his friend meant.

Hongbin learnt Junhyung's facial expression for a minute.Junhyung kept a straight face.Then Hongbin left out a sign and nodded to himself.

"Then i'm going"-he pat his friend on the shoulder and got out of the room.

--------------------------------------

In your bedroom

Junhyung sat down on the edge of your bed.On his hand is a wet tower.He was wiping away your sweat on your forehead.He cleaned your hands too.Then he finished by placing a cold cloth on your forehead.

Junhyung checked the clock.It was one in the morning.Then he turned to look at your face again.He had been sitting by your side for two hours.You seemed to have gotten less pain but at some time, you still moaned and frowned in your sleep.He felt so sad to see you like that.

"~~~~-ah why does everything turn out like this?"-he whispered.He came and sat on an armchair.He rubbed his forehead and rested his eyes for a minute.Then he looked around your room.And he noticed the black rose key chain on the small table next to where he was sitting.He picked it up and just stared at it.A weak smile appeared on his lips.He really didn't know what to think or to do then.Everything seemed so clear yet so confusing to him right then.

After a while,Junhyung put the key chain down and got up to check on ~~~~ again.Right then,~~~~ started to flinch and mumble in her sleep.

"..no...it hurt...stop...please..."

You squeezed your blanket.Sweat started to formed in your face.Junhyung got panic and got to you immediately.

"~~~~-ah..."-he tried to call you but you wouldn't wake up.You was trembling.You looked broken and Junhyung's heart went down at that sight.He quickly snuggled you close to him.He comforted you and grabbed your hand in hand.

In your sleep,you was having a nightmare.The scence when you got shot kept replaying in your head.Your leg hurt like crazy.Then you felt like someone was holding you gently.That person was trying to calm you down.His voice was solf and nice.His embrace was so warm.And magically, you felt safe and the pain did go away.

After ~~~~ went to sleep peacefully,Junhyung could let out a relief sigh then.He still held her in his arm.He felt happy and sorrow at the same time.He was succeed in chasing away your nightmare.And he didn't like to see you in pain too.

Both of you were on the bed then.Junhuyng was on top of you with half of his body sitting and the other half was covering you.He moved away a bit to check your face.No sign of pain finally.So he carefully wiped your sweat and caressed your solf skin a bit.Then he paused when his hand was moving slightly toward his lips.And then he slowly landed his lips on yours.

-----------------------------------------

After such a long time,I think my writing skill goes down a lot. *sigh* :(( but generally that's what happened.

End chap 32 Move on to chap 33 \m/