Chapter 20:

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qae4-k62_ZI

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened my eyes and all you see was darkness.It was so cold.Your head hurt like hell.You raised your arm and wanted to ease it but you can't.Then you was sitting on an old chair.Two hands were tied at the back.You panicked ,tried to untie the rope.

"Already awake?"-you heard someone's giggle.That was Hyuna.You gave her a death glare.You avoided her and struggled to escape.

"Don't waste your energy.We still have a lot of time"-she smirked

"Let me go"-you shouted-"I have to go to school..."

"For what?The contest?"-Hyuna snapped-"Forget about it.You will never show up at that contest not even return"

"What do you mean?"-you frowned.Hyuna walked toward you.She lifted your face up and caressed it.

"Don't be that innocent.You know what I mean...After what you have done...you don't think I will let it go.."-she said.You advoided her hands.

"I should be the one who said that"-you said back tighten your grips-"You are the one who started all these things"

Hyuna laughed and walked away.She sat down on the sofa and clapped.You heard some footsteps.You looked around and saw some men walked in.They seemed scary.One of them went toward to Hyuna.Guess the leader of that group.He bent down and kissed her.Then he turned his head to you.He gave you a glare.It was so scary.

"So this is the annoying you?"-he asked.

"Yeh oppa"

"Okay then..let get to work guys".They gathered around you.You felt that something bad gonna happen so you tried your best to untie yourself.

"Let me go"-you shouted-"Help me".One of the guys cut the rope.You quickly ran out but Hyuna's man grabbed you.You squealed.

"Where do you think you going?"-he tugged and pushed you to the corner.They started to hit you hard.You fell on the floor.You were deep in pain now.You cried out every times they hit you.

"Stand up"-he commanded and kicked your leg.Two of the gangster made you get up.Hyuna walked to you.She punched you.Blood appeared on your lip.She pulled your hair back.You threw her a death glare.

"Tch you're such a stubborn girl.If you dare to play with me again, you will get much more than this.Got it?"-she growled.Then she whispered something to her boy and kissed him goodbye.After she left,he turned to you.You looked at him worriedly.You tried to escape from the others but you couldn't.You couldn't even stand still.

He went to somewhere and came back with a baseball stick.You frowned

"What...are you doing?"-you stuttered

"I don't know..."-he shrugged-"..teaching you a lesson may be.."

"Please let me go...i have to go.."-you said through your crying

"No I can't.You dared to touch my girl.I don't forgive for that"-he said-"Don't worry.You're gonna be fine.It won't hurt".Then he smacked you with that stick.

"Stop.."-you screamed.He hit you two more and let you go.You collapsed and fell on the floor.They kicked you again and again.It was really painful.Tears were all over your face.After a minute,they left you there suffering.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys long time no see

I haven't updated for a month I'm really soooorry TT

Exams and homeworks...you know

Anyways i'm free right now so i will make up for you guys

Thanks all my subscribers and readers for still supporting me ^^

Love ya so much :*