Chapter 19:

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5fmf0QsKaY   (i love this song ^^)

-------------------------------------------------------

-Beast's Dom-

Junhyung was sitting in the living room quietly.He kept looking at the window.It started to rain.The boys were joking around.

"Yah Junhyung come here help me..."-Yoseob was bullied by other members.Junhyung didn't seem to care about.He gave out a big sigh and rest his head on the back of the couch.

"Hey what's wrong?"-Huynseung sat down next to Junhyung.

"Just...thinking about something"

"Mind to tell?"-Hyunseung asked.Junhyung smiled and shook his head.Hyunseung shrugged.

...

"Actually i'm thinking about ~~~~ and what happened these days.."-Junhyung spoke up-"She's...I don't know...change a lot..".Hyunseung stared at Junhyung then sighed

"You are her friend and you don't know what's wrong with her then how can i know?"

"We're not that close anymore after that incident."-Junhyung mumble.He seemed to be sad.

"Why didn't you ask her?What if there's a mistake?"-Hyunseung suggested.

"It can't be.Hara is a good girl.She won't do anything like that."-Junhyung determined

"Then what about ~~~~?Stealing someone's design.You know ~~~~ is not that kind of person right?"-Kikwang suddenly said.Everyone gathered and sat down around Junhyung.He didn't know what to said.It's true but...he doesn't think Hara could do that either.

'Aish why did that have to happen...?'-he thought.

"So what are you gonna do?"-Yoseob asked.Junhyung's mind was blank.He couldn't decide what is right to do

"I think ~~~~ is innocent in this case.She made a new design and got on the final competition.She's really good."-Dongwoon said.

"Yeah i heard that everyone in the school have found out if ~~~~ copied the design from another.And they couldn't find that design anywhere.It's the only design in the world."-Dongwoon stated.The members was surprised.Even Junhyung was.

"Then does that mean Junhyung's girlfriend...."-Yoseob was speaking but Kikwang covered his mouth.

"Let's go to bed.It's late."-Kikwang pulled Yo seob away.

"Why?I don't wanna sleep with you"-Yoseob shouted.Junhyung cleared his throat and looked somewhere else.The rest stayed quiet.Junhyung loves Hara and trusts her.Nothing's gonna change it.

"Well Junhyung you know ~~~~  and Hara better than us so... but don't hurt anyone okay?"-Doojoon said and left with Dongwoon.Hyunseung pat Junhyung's shoulder and left him alone

++++++++++++++++++

Today, the winter party was held.You have finished the dress already.It looked perfects at least you thought so.You felt so confident about it.You're gonna win tonight.That will prove that you're not steal anything.The Queenkas will be upset for sure.Well who cares cause that is what you want.

You were wearing the dress, got your hair done, make-up and left the apartment.You were about to grab a taxi.Suddenly someone covered your mouth with a handkerchief from behind.You got panic and resisted but it didn't help.After a minute, you were unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments okay ?