Chapter 49

Danger

Dara’s Point of View
:

“You want me to what?” Bom stared at me incredulously; her eyes and mouth wide open inshock.

I chewed on my bottom lip, not really knowing if this was a good idea right about now but I didn’t have much time--it was now or never. “I need you to pled witness on Ji-Yong’s behalf.”

Bom shook her head, trying to make sense of what I had just said.

“Please Bom,” I begged, desperation hidden beneath my words. “You’re his only hope.”

“Dara …” Bom shook her head. “I don’t think you know what you’re asking me right now.”

“I do, Bom. I do. You’re the only one who could do it. You were at the party that night aside from me whom both Ji-Yong and I know.”

“Dara , you’re asking me to lie to the cops for a criminal--”

“He is not a criminal, Bom.” I snapped venomously.

“Right, that’s why he’s being evicted by the cops.” She spoke with sarcasm, rolling her eyes. “I completely see the logic behind that.”

“He didn’t do anything wrong! They just think he did which is completely unfair. He was with me that night, remember?”

Bom didn’t say anything. Instead, she just sighed. “Why can’t you just see that he’s bad for you? This is the perfect example as to why I don‘t want you going near him.”

“You’re not my parent, Bom! You’re my best friend! You’re supposed to be supporting me--” I shook my head, stopping myself abruptly from speaking any further of an explanation. “You know what?” I spat. “I don’t need this. Just go, I’ll figure something else out.” I hissed, about to turn my back on her when she shook her head.

“No, no…” Bom began, taking a deep breath.

I cautiously looked at her, curious as to what she’s going to say.

“I-I’ll do it…” She murmured, looking away.

My eyes enlarged. “You will?”

“Yes,” Bom nodded. “If it gets you as my best friend again, I’ll do anything.”

I bit back a smile, not fully knowing if I should believe her or not. “How do I know that you’re not lying to me?” I narrowed my eyes at her. “You basically just bashed my boyfriend a moment ago.” I crossed my arms against my chest.

“Because, Dara” Bom fumbled on her feet. “As much as I know he’s bad news, for some odd reason, he makes you happy and as your best friend, all I want is that.”

I shifted my weight to one side, scanning her face for any sign of distress or dishonesty.

“I can see the way you stick up for him and the way he’d do anything to protect you, that you guys care deeply for one another.” her lips, Bom sighed. “He came over my house, you know… after what happened.”

“I know.” I monotonously replied.

“I suppose you know what happened then?” She raised an eyebrow.

I numbly nodded. “Mhm.”

“Then you know that he threatened me to stay away from you?”

I stayed silent but she received her answer loud and clear.

“As much as I found that to be extremely disrespectful of him to intimidate me like that, I couldn’t help but see the fierce passion he had for you behind it.”

I stayed put, my ears alert to the things she was saying to me.

“Basically, what I’m trying to say here is, despite my distaste towards him, I’ll do whatever I can to help.” She softly smiled. “Just tell me what to do and I’m in.”

“Okay, good.” I smiled back. “All we have to do now is discuss it with Ji-Yong.” Walking over to my phone, I grabbed it, quickly dialing Ji-Yong’s number before it on loud speaker.

After a few rings, he picked up. “Hello?”

“Ji-Yong?”

“Yeah babe?”

“Bom wants to talk to you.”


Ji-Yong’s Point of View:

“Okay,” I plopped myself down on the couch next to Seung Hyun. “What do we do now?” After I dropped of Dara at her house, I went back home.

“We wait.” Young Bae shrugged. “We act causal, nothing out of the ordinary. When they come to question you tomorrow, don’t show any sign of hesitation.”

“Well, that’s easy.”

“Nothing you haven’t done before Kwon.” Young Bae playfully winked.

I chuckled. “You got that right.”

“Did you talk to Dara about how things like this go down?” Seung Hyun intervened, bringing my attention to him. “You know you can’t have her coming over here while their investigating. They have you under surveillance twenty-four seven until the case is done and over with.”

“I know, I already told her that she’d have to wait a few days.”

“How’d she take the news?” Daesung asked.

I shrugged. “She was a bit upset but she understands why it has to be this way.”

“That’s good. The last thing we need is a fit and for her to come charging in here while the cops are here.” Seungri chuckled.

Young Bae shook his head. “She wouldn’t do that, she’s too smart to.”

“Bro, is there something you want to tell me?” I mocked, staring over at Young Bae with amusement in my eyes.

“What?”

“I mean you’ve been complimenting my girl all day today--”

“Hell no, Kwon. She’s pretty and all but I don’t like her that way. I just have respect.”

“Good because I’d hate to beat your in order to keep you away from her.” I smirked.

“You wouldn’t touch me.” Young Bae grinned.

“Wanna bet?” I stood up.

Young Bae stood up next. “Bring it.”

As soon as we got in each other’s faces, we burst into laughter. Clapping hands with him, I patted his back before taking a seat on the couch again.

“You guys are nuts.” Seung Hyun rolled his eyes.

“You’re just a hater.” I mimicked him from earlier today.

“Don’t use my words.” Seung Hyun retorted.

I nearly doubled over in laughter. “Bro, are you deadass right now?”

He smirked. “Of course I am you idiot. I’m not being serious.” He threw a pillow at me.

Grabbing it, I shoved it back in his face. “Don’t throw pillows at me just because you’re jealous.”

“Are you serious going to use everything I said against me now?”

“Maybe,” I smirked, shrugging. “Maybe not.”

“You’re so immature.” He countered.

“You’re so immature.” I repeated him in a high pitched voice.

“Now, now ladies… that’s enough.” Young Bae chuckled.

I shared a look with Seung Hyun and together, we turned, throwing a pillow at Young Bae.

As the pillows fell off of him, Young Bae looked at us. “What the hell was that for?”

Seung Hyun and I shrugged. “Karma.”

“You guys act like children sometimes, I swear.” He scoffed, shaking his head.

Shaking my head, I laughed, about to say something else when I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my jeans.

Pulling it out, I glanced at the glowing screen. I sighed, looking at the caller I.D.

“Who is it?” The boys spoke in unison.

I gave them all a weird look before shaking my head. “It’s Dara .”

“Don’t pick it up.” Young Bae said without hesitation.

I bit my lip. “What is it’s important?” I slid my finger across the screen, unlocking it and opening up to the call before anyone said anything else, I pressed it against my ear, avoiding Young Bae’s eyes on me. “Hello?”

“Ji-Yong?”

“Yeah babe?”

The guys scoffed, shaking their heads at me.

I smirked, focusing back on the phone call.

“Bom wants to talk to you.”

I froze, my eyes along with the other guys, widened. “What?”

“She’s right here. Say hi Bom.” I heard Dara mutter lowly into the receiver.

After a few seconds, a small voice was heard. “Hi Ji-Yong…”

I narrowed my eyes at nothing; the thought of her being near Dara sickened me. “What are you doing at her house?” I spat.

“Ji-Yong…” Dara sighed.

“Didn’t I warn you to stay away from her?”

“Ji-Yong…” Dara began again.

“Do you want me to kil--”

“Ji-Yong!” Dara snapped causing all the guys to chuckle amongst themselves.

I gave them a pointed look, telling them to shut up.

“What?” I hissed.

“Stop being a for two seconds and hear me out.”

This is so lucky I love her or else I would have flipped a on her . “What?” I mumbled, leaning back against the couch.

“I asked her to come over.”

“And why the would you do that?”

“Can you just stop and let me finish?” She scolded irritably.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

“She’s willing to help you out with the cops.”

I quickly sat up, my attention completely taken to what she had just said. “What?”

“She said she’ll do it. She’ll lie to the cops about that night.” I could sense the happiness behind Dara’s words.

“And you trust her?”

“Well, yeah…”

“Dara …” I mumbled. “Do I teach you nothing?”

“I thought you were going to be happy?”

“I am, it’s just… how do you know you can trust her?”

“We’ve been best friends for years Ji-Yong. I know her like the back of my hand. I can tell when she’s lying or not.”

I took a second to think it through. My gut was telling me to believe her, trust Dara that Bom isn’t lying but my head was telling me not to trust Bom. That she screwed over Dara once, she’ll do it again.

I ran my free hand up and down my face vigorously. “Put her on the phone.”

Dara didn’t hesitate before she passed it to Bom. “Hello?” The same small voice was heard.

I held back from cursing her out. “Dara tells me you’re willing to help me out?” I kept my voice firm and stern, showing her that I meant business and if she ed me over, I’d kill her within seconds.

“Yeah…”

I looked up at the guys, noticing they were all staring at me intensely, wondering what was going on.

I decided to put it on speaker so it was easier for all of us to discuss this. “How do I know I can trust you?”

“B-Because…” She paused, regaining herself before clearing and beginning to speak once more. “I gave Dara my word.”

“And what makes you think your word is enough?”

“I… don’t know.”

I grinned to myself. The was too scared talking to me; I doubt she’d me over. She knows what’s at stake if she did. “Alright, here’s the deal. I tell the cops I saw you at the party, we left early… to have a bit of… fun, if you know what I mean.” I smirked, the guys chuckling.

“Uhm, okay…”

“If they ask, we say we left around one. I took you back to my place, we banged, you left later that night and all is done.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah. Keep it vague. Not too much information. Less is better, we give them enough where we come off as telling the truth but not too much so that they can find something to use against us.”

“Okay…”

“Unless, you want to go into detail about what we…” I paused, “did.” I held myself back from laughing.

ing with this was fun.

“Uhm, no, that’s alright…”

“You sure? Because I mean, we can tell them about how big my was and how you were riding it all night.”

Young Bae nearly fell off of his chair from trying to contain his laughter.

“No thanks.”

I shrugged to myself despite the fact that she couldn’t see me. “Kay, whatever you want.”

There was shuffling from the other end before another voice was heard. “You’re an .” Dara hissed.

I chuckled. “Sorry babe, I had to.”

“No you didn’t.” She scolded.

“Aw, don’t be mad.” I cooed, smirking.

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t.”

“Yes, I do. At this moment, I really do.”

“And pigs fly.” I chuckled. “See you soon babe.”

“Yeah, see ya.” And with that, the line went dead.

I couldn’t contain it anymore; I began laughing the moment the call was ended. “ing with that is just too easy.”

“I could just picture how horrified she must have been.” Daesung chuckled.

My stomach began aching from how much I was laughing. After what felt like ages, I finally managed to calm myself down enough to take a deep breath and lock my phone, slipping it back into my pocket.

“Tomorrow is definitely going to be one eventful day.” Young Bae stood up. “I’m heading to bed.”

“Yeah, I’m beat.” Seung Hyun stood up as well. “I can only imagine how early in the morning the cops will show up at the door.”

Daesung and Seungri agreed, getting up as well.

“I’ll stay for a while longer. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

“Okay, sleep tight man; you’ve got a long day ahead of you.”

I chuckled, clapping hands with all three of the guys before they disappeared up the stairs and into their rooms.

Once the coast was clear, I pulled my phone out, redialing the most recent number.

“What?”

“I love you.”

There was a pause at the other end of the line.

“I love you too.”

Smiling, I decided to leave the call at that, pressing end before shuffling up the stairs and into my own bedroom.


Dara’s Point of View:

“Thank you so much for doing this, Bom.” I smiled softly. “It really means a lot and Ji-Yong means well, he’s just an sometimes.” I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend’s idiocy.

“It’s okay. He has every right not to want to trust me but I’m glad you do. It was nice coming over and hanging out even if it was for something like this.” She was now standing at the foot of my door, ready to leave.

“Yeah, it was nice. Maybe after this whole thing blows over we can hang out just like the old times.”

“I’ll hold you to it.” She grinned. “Good luck with everything.” Pulling me into her arms, she gave me a tight hug. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too.” Pulling away, I watched as she walked out the door before turning around to face me once more. “Are you nervous?”

“For what?”

“You know... the cops and everything.” I whispered low enough for only Bom to hear.

“Not really. The story I have to give them is pretty simple.”

“Okay.” I smiled. “Thanks again. I really appreciate it and so does Ji-Yong.”

“I’m sure he does.” Bom giggled. “I’ll see you soon?”

I nodded. “For sure.”

“Bye Dara .”

“Bye Bom.” I waved, watching as she walked down the stairs and out the front door after saying goodbye to my parents. Shutting the door to my room, I let out a much needed breath, not even realizing I had been holding it in fort so long.

A few seconds later, my phone rang. Picking it up, I scowled once I saw the caller I.D. “What?” I spat harshly.

“I love you.”

My heart caved and my stomach summersaulted. I paused, biting the inside of my cheek. Did he really just call me back to tell me that? I smiled to myself. “I love you too.”

I expected for him to say something more but all I got was the dial tone from the other end. He hung up on me.

.

I giggled, shaking my head before shutting off the light and walking over to my bed, pulling the blanket down. Sliding myself inside, I pulled it over my body.

Setting my phone down on the cabinet beside my head, I let my eyes slip closed.

The only thing that came to mine was Ji-Yong and all I could think about was how much I hoped things went okay tomorrow.

________________________________________

Ji-Yong’s Point of View:

“Open up! It’s the police!” There were several bangs that came after the shouting and I was seriously in the mood to just go outside and kill them all but then I remembered why they were here in the first place.

Shuffling out of bed, I yawned, scratching both my head and chest as I made my way down the stairs and over to the door. I was only wearing a pair of sweats and I could honestly care less.

“We’re giving you three seconds before we tear this door down Kwon!” They barked loudly. “One… two…”

“Can you stop yelling?” I spat. “I’m coming already!” I muttered, grabbing the knob and turning it. As the door opened I was brought face to face with three uniformed men.

“We have a search warrant.” A tall bald man held up a piece of paper. I nodded, stepping to the side.

They walked inside and immediately two of the cops walked upstairs, one of them staying behind to what I presumed was to talk to me.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing myself a cup of water before walking back into the main area where the guys came scurrying inside, tired as just like I was.

“What’s going on?”

“Cops, search warrant.”

They nodded their heads carelessly plopping themselves down on the couch as they the TV.

“Mr. Kwon.” A stern voice was heard from beside me and I turned to see it was the man who stayed behind instead of going upstairs.

“Yeah?”

“I have a couple questions to ask you.” He held a notepad in his hand, a pen poised on top.

I sat down, lacing my fingers together, my elbows resting on my knees. “Shoot.”

“Where were you the night of November 12, 2011?”

“A party.”

He jotted down my words before looking back over at me. “What kind of party?”

I gave him a weird look. “I don’t know. Are there any specific ones?”

“Just answer the question.” He sighed.

“It was a block party. Everyone was invited.” I shrugged.

“And what did you do at this party?”

“Drank, talked amongst the guys, danced, and ed. The usual you do at parties.” I smirked.

He cleared his throat uncomfortably, writing down any details he had gotten from what I said before looking back over at me. “Did you have any confrontations with anyone at the party? Someone who perhaps made you angry enough to do something drastic?”

I kept my face strong, showing no emotions but I did crack a small smile. “Is that another way of asking me if I killed someone?”

He didn’t say anything, instead, he stared at me, trying to decipher any sort of sign of uncomforting.

But I gave him nothing of the sort, instead, I laughed. “Sorry man, but no. I was too busy having fun.”

“And what fun might that be?”

“Really? Do you ever go out?”

“Answer me.”

I held my hands up as a sign of surrender. “Alright, there’s no need to get so angry. You could just tell me you don’t.” I muttered.

“Mr. Kwon—”

“Lighten up man. It’s called a joke. Ever heard of one?”

He didn’t say anything this time. Instead, he just continued to look at me with beady eyes.

“I ed a .” I shrugged. “What can I say? It’s fun to me hearing her scream my name.” I smirked.

If he was uncomfortable before just imagine him now.

I mentally chuckled at the thought.

“Did you have any sort of negotiation or talk with a Mr. Johnson Parker before then?”

“Mr. who?” I emphasized, playing dumb.

“Johnson Parker.”

“Never heard of him.”

“Where were you that night?”

“My house.”

He stared at me suspiciously. “Doing what?”

“Having .”

“Excuse me?”

“I found a girl to bang at the party; I took her home and ed her.”

“And what time was that?”

“Around one.”

“You expect me to believe that?”

“Believe what you want or you can ask her yourself.”

“Name?”

“Park Bom.”

He wrote that down before closing the flap of his notepad. “We’ll keep in touch, Mr. Kwon.”

I nodded my head. “I’ll be here.”

Shortly after our conversation, the other two cops made their way downstairs. “Nothing.” One of them stated.

I inwardly smiled.

“We’ll see you soon, Kwon.” The bald men stated.

I nodded. “Make sure you call before you do. Who knows who I’ll be screwing if you don’t. Wouldn’t want to walk in on that, now would you?”

Keeping a firm expression, they all walked out, closing the door behind them.

“Could you be any blunter?” Young Bae hissed.

“What? You gotta with them a little. It keeps them on edge.” I shrugged.


Bom’s Point of View:

I took multiple deep breaths, trying to remain calm.Dara called to let me know that the cops will come over sometime today and I couldn’t be any more nervous.

If I messed this up, Dara would never forgive me and Ji-Yong would kill me. Either way, I’d end up screwed if anything doesn’t go according to plan.

After I spent about another half hour readying myself for what was to go down, I heard a firm knock at the door making me jump from the sudden outburst.

“Cops! Open up!”

I took my time to open the door, remembering when Dara told me not to act too hard nor soft. I should keep calm as if it were her I was talking to.

“Yes?” I peered up at them with a vivid expression, a small smile on my lips.

“We’d like to take you downtown with us miss.”

Keep calm, Bom. Keep calm… I kept reminding myself. “May I ask why, officer?” I questioned uneasily.

“We’d like to ask you a few questions of the death of Johnson Parker.”

I bit the inside of my cheek. “Alright, let me just go get my jacket.” Turning, I walked over to the small closet just beside the door, pulling my jean jacket from the hook before slipping it on.

“This way, miss.”

I followed them outside, one of them opening the back door of their car before gesturing me inside.

When the car came to a halt after we had been driving for what felt like hours, I was brought face to face with a huge building.

Biting my lip, I walked out of the car after the same officer who opened my door before did once more. Following their lead inside the building, I was brought into an office where many other officers were walking about, some with coffee in their hands, others with files.

An officer opened up a metal door and I was brought into a room with a steel table and chair making my heart plummet to the ground.

“Take a seat; we will be with you in just a moment.”

I nodded, sitting on the fairly uncomfortable chair as the door closed behind them.

A few seconds later, the door opened again and to my surprise, Ji-Yong came stumbling in. “No need to ing push. I have legs for a reason.” He spat, rolling his eyes before letting out a huff.

“Take a seat and shut your mouth Kwon.” He spat before slamming the door shut.

“ing .” He muttered, straining his wrists from behind, the metal of the handcuffs around them clanking loudly.

“Ji-Yong?” I whispered, completely taken back.

His head snapped up at the sound of my voice. “Bom? What the hell are you doing here?” He asked, surprised himself.

“They took me in for questioning.”

Ji-Yong growled, clearly angry. “Did you say anything?”

“No, I just agreed to go with them. Dara told me to remain calm if anything drastic happened.”

He nodded his head. “Good. They’re just doing this to freak you out. Don’t let them get inside your head.”

“Okay.” I paused, my lips. “Why are you here though and why are you handcuffed?”

Ji-Yong leaned back against the desk. “Eh, apparently questioning me at my house wasn’t enough for these idiots so they took me in as well and as for the cuffs, they think they’re being tough.”

“That’s ridiculous.” I mumbled.

“Tell me about it.” He sighed.

We remained silent until the cops came back. “Mr. Kwon.”

“Alec.” Ji-Yong nodded, his face hard with no emotion.

“Go head on outside. William’s waiting for you. I have to talk to this fine lady right here.” He smiled charmingly over at me.

I blushed, looking away.

Ji-Yong stood, walking out the door where an officer took him by the arm before the door slammed shut, blocking him from sight.

“So, I hear you were at the party on the eleventh of November?”

“Yes.”

“And what were you doing there?”

“Having fun, letting loose. It was the weekend, what do you expect?” I grinned.

“Mhm, and what were you doing at this party?”

“Having fun with a few of the kids from my school.”

“Any names you remember?”

“Not really.”

“And did you see anything fairly unfamiliar?”

“Well there were a lot of people there I didn’t know being that it was an open block party and everyone was invited…”

“Anyone you recognized to be there?”

“Ji-Yong.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes.”

“Did you notice anything… different about him?”

“What do you mean?”

“Did he seem angry? Upset?”

“No,” I laughed a bit. “He was anything but angry.”

“And why do you suppose he was happy?”

“He was laughing, having fun. Who wouldn’t be happy at a party sir?” I batted my eyelashes innocently.

He hummed, taking all that I said into consideration. “Did you notice a Johnson Parker at the party?”

“I’m sorry, who?”

“Johnson Parker. A bit tall, black hair, grey eyes, freckles?”

“No, I’m sorry.” I frowned.

He nodded, pacing around the room. “What time did you leave the party?”

“Around one.”

“Anyone with you?”

“I went with Ji-Yong.”

This seemed to have grabbed his attention because he immediately stopped pacing and walked over to me. “You were with Ji-Yong?”

“Yeah, we talked a bit at the party and he took me back to his place.”

“What did you guys do?”

I blushed, shrugging.

“Ms. Park, I suggest you tell me or else we’ll have to do this the hard way…”

“We had some fun.” I murmured quietly.

“Excuse me?”

“We had !” I shouted, getting quite annoyed with his constant nagging. “Happy now?”

He seemed to have been taken back by this because he stayed silent. “I see…”

“And what did you do after you…” He trailed off.

“I stayed until the morning, around ten and then left. I couldn’t stay at his place forever you know.”

“I see…” Nodding, he stuffed his hands into his pockets, standing up tall. “You do know that if you’re lying to the district attorney, I can and will arrest you?”

I numbly nodded, trying not to show off my fear. “I have nothing to hide.”

“You sure about that? Or are you just lying in order to protect Mr. Kwon out there?” He gestured with his head towards the door.

“I have no reason to lie to you sir.”

“Oh but you do because I know the games that kid plays and I know for a fact he’s playing us all so I suggest you tell me the truth young lady. You can be charged as an accomplice to a murder. I hope you know that.”

“Like I said before, I told you everything. Now, no offense officer, but, are we done here? I kind of have some things to do back home if you don’t mind.”

He seemed to have been deep in thought before finally, he nodded. “You may go.”

“Is there anything else you need before I do?”

He shook his head and I mentally thanked God.

“Sorry if I didn’t exactly help with anything.” I faked a sad pout.

“It’s alright. Go on and enjoy your day miss.”

I nodded, smiling over at him. Walking over to the door, I left, giving Ji-Yong a look with my eyes that meant everything went according to plan.

He grinned to himself.


Ji-Yong’s Point of View:

I nearly punched a wall when the cops came back and told me they were taking me into their office.

I told them all they needed to know and it irked me to the extreme that, that wasn’t good enough. I mean, what more could they want from what I told them? I let them know everything.

I was sitting around with the guys watching TV and just waiting for this whole thing to blow over when there was a huge pounding at the door.

**

“Open up Kwon, I know you’re in there!” The same familiar voice from this morning called out.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before standing up and making my way to the door. Opening it, I stared over at them. “Yeah?”

“We’re here to take you in for questioning for the murder of Johnson Parker.”

“I already told you all that you needed to know.” I spoke in a gruff tone, aggravation getting the best of me. “And I don’t even know a ing Johnson Parker.”

“We could do this the easy way Kwon or the hard way, your choice.”

“You can’t just take him in on nothing.” Young Bae spoke up. “He told you everything.”

“We have every right to take him in, it’s our job.”

I growled angrily. “Yeah? Well you’re doing a job, JungAhkins.”

“I suggest you calm that mouth of yours Kwon or it’ll get you into a lot of trouble.”

Without another word, they grabbed onto my arms, turning me over while cuffing my wrists together behind my back before leading me out to their car outside.

The guys watched from the door as they drove off.

It took a while but they had finally made it to their headquarters. Pulling me out by my bicep, they walked inside and I was immediately thrown into the interrogation room.

“No need to ing push. I have legs for a reason.” I spat, rolling my eyes before letting out a huff.

“Take a seat and shut your mouth Kwon.” He spat before slamming the door shut.

“ing .” I muttered, dusting myself off.

“Ji-Yong?” I looked over to see Bom seated on the chair behind the table.
**

I was glad I at least got to talk to Bom before they questioned her. The last thing I needed was for her to be nervous around Alec.

If there’s anything I respect from that man, it’s the way he could read people’s faces, emotions and the way they act.

When Bom walked by, relief took over me and I knew that she had done a good job because they let her go. She gave me a look with her eyes, telling me herself all was clear for her and I couldn’t help but grin to myself.

“Ji-Yong.”

I crammed my neck around to see Alec standing by the door. “Come in.”

I stood up, walking inside the room.

When the door closed, I looked at Alec. “What is it?”

“Take a seat.”

I did what I was told despite the fact that I didn’t want to.

“Tell me everything from start to finish. Where were you the night of November 11th?”

“I already told the bald one. Why do I have to repeat myself a second time? This is just a waste of time to be quite ing honest.”

“Just answer the question, Mr. Kwon.”

I inwardly rolled my eyes. I knew why they were asking me again because they were hoping I’d change something up but what these ers have yet to realize is that I’m a pro at lying. “I was at a party and before you ask, I was drinking and dancing.” I shrugged. “The usual.”

He nodded. “Did you see a Johnson Parker there?”

“Nope. Like I told the other guy, I was with my friends. I didn’t bother with anyone else.”

“What time did you leave the party?”

“One.”

“Did you leave with anyone?”

“Yeah, some girl named Bom.”

“And what did you guys do?”

I smirked. “Do you really want to know?”

He stared at me, clearly meaning business.

I looked away, a knowing grin on my lips. “Let’s just say, she couldn’t stop screaming my name all night.”

Alec took a mental note of everything I said before leaving the room without another word being spoken.

I sat inside, casually looking around knowing that they were probably looking from the outside, in, trying to find something suspicious about me.

A few minutes later, the door opened again and in came the bald officer from earlier today. “You’re free to go.”

I smirked. “It was nice doing business with you boys.”

He didn’t move an inch of his facial muscles. Instead, he scowled, watching as I walked past them.

“I can’t believe we still haven’t found anything against the kid. This was our perfect opportunity.” One of the officers mumbled.

“I got to hand it to him. The kid knows what he’s doing.” Alec murmured back, slightly pissed that he didn’t get what he wanted out of this whole mess.

I dug my hands into the pockets of my varsity jacket, exiting the building, the strong winds whipping through me violently.

But, at this moment, I didn’t give a .

All I cared about was being able to see my girl again and hold her in my arms.

-------------------------------------------

LONGEST CHAPTER EVVVEERR ! ASDFGHJKL LOL BUT I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THE DOUBLE POSTING (:

-Myung_Joon