Chapter 31

Danger

Ji-Yong's Point of View:

Closing Jin Hee’s door behind me, I chuckled to myself as I heard Jin Hee still raging on about what I had done to her.
It wasn’t my fault. The deserved it.

“You will pay for this Kwon!” She screamed. “I swear to God, you will!”
I ignored her, shaking my head as I walked down the stairs and over to the guys who immediately stopped talking and turned to look at me.

“So?” Young Bae stood. “Did you do it? Did you get the shipment?”
I nodded my head, pulling the packet from behind me before chucking it across the room at him which he caught in one firm grip.

“Nice job, Kwon.” He nodded his head approvingly. “How did you do it?”
I smirked, remembering back to the night’s previous events.

****

“How could I turn down such a y girl like yourself?” I growled lowly, my fingers groping her sides as I pulled her in closer, my face nuzzling its way into her hair as I began pushing her back towards the bed.

She bit her lip, grabbing onto my shirt as she placed a sloppy kiss on my jaw. “I don’t know but if you make it worth my while, I promise, I’ll give you the shipment.” She made an in for my lips but I quickly dodged her, pressing my lips to her neck instead.

The guys owe me big time for this.
The moment the back of her knees hit the bed, she fell backwards, pulling me on top of her. I positioned myself so that I pushed my weight off of her. Leaning down, I pressed several kisses on her neck, moving down to her chest.

She moaned, digging her fingers into my hair and pulling me in closer to her body.
I groaned to satisfy her needs. I needed to make her think I was really getting into this. The couldn’t suspect a thing.

“Ji-Yong…” She gasped the moment she felt my teeth tugging on her skin. “Oh my God…” She moaned loudly.
I prayed to God that Dara didn’t hear her. The last thing I needed was for my girlfriend to wake up hearing moans coming from down the hall.

I pulled away from her, moving up so that my face hovered over hers. “I missed this.” I bit my lip, looking her over.
She let out a breath. “Me too.” Grasping the back of my neck, she pulled me down so my lips would meet hers but like I had previously done, I moved away.

There was no way I was going to kiss her.
I was done playing games with her and this was the last time I’d let something like this ever happen again.

Dara meant everything to me now and I wasn’t one to cheat. Especially when I had a girl like Dara on my side.
I could feel it in my heart that I was turning soft for her and that was something I never thought could happen.

Ever since Jung Ah ed me over, I had no trust in the female population and then she came into my life and showed me that if I looked really close, there were some people left out there that were trustworthy and even though I had met Dara under un-normal circumstances, I’m glad she walked into the forest and saw me kill Lee.
As sick and twisted as it seemed and sounded, it brought us together and I’d forever be grateful for that. I don’t even know what would of happened if I never meant her but I can tell you one thing--my life would definitely not be this eventful.
I noticed that Jin Hee was growing irritated by my lack of swapping spit but I couldn’t let it happen so I did the next best thing, I began to take her robe off. It’d take her mind off of it for a while.

If you gave her something to work on, she’d put her undivided attention to it so if 

I had to take off her robe in order for her to take my shirt off, then so be it.
Once we were done with that, she ran her fingers up and down my chest. Normally, I’d groan and find this somewhat appealing but all I could think about were how her fingers were nothing like Dara’s.

Jin Hee’s were demanding where as Daras were soft. Jin Hee pulled while Dara pushed. They were complete opposites.

I slid my hands up the length of her arms until I interlocked our fingers, my breathing fanning against her face. “Jin Hee?”

“Hm?” She mumbled, her eyes closed as she took slow, deep breaths.
She was getting aroused which meant this was my time to strike.

“Where’s the shipment?” I mumbled into her ear before pressing a soft kiss against it soon after.
She shook her head.

I began placing chaste kisses, wanting to get her mind off of the fact that she wasn’t going to give me the information until after we were done here. “Where is it Jin Hee? I need to know just so I know for sure you’re not lying.”

“I’m not,” She breathed out.

“Then,” I . “Tell me,” I bit. “Where it is.” I and she immediately caved in, the feeling all too much for her.

“It’s under my bed.” She breathed out.
I smirked against her skin. “Thanks babe,” I continued kissing down her neck while I let go of one of her hands, moving it towards the side of the bed where I dug under it.

She had no idea what was going on and I wanted it to stay that way. Moving over to her neck, I and bit, causing her to arch her back. I felt around under the mattress, desperate to find that shipment so I could get the hell out of here already.

I was about to just get up and get it when I felt a packet and I immediately knew it was what I’ve been looking for. Taking it out from under the bed, I pulled away from Jin Hee. “It was nice doing business with ya, babe. I hope we can do this again sometime.” I got up, walking over to where my shirt lay as I pulled it up and over my head.

“What are you talking about?” She spoke through uneven breaths.

“You, my friend, just got played.” I smirked her way. “By the player.”

“What the are you talking about Kwon?” She spat, sitting up in bed, completely oblivious.

I chuckled, holding the packet up. “You should learn how not to cave under temptation babe. Have you not learned anything?”

“You !” She screamed.

I laughed. “Nothing I haven’t heard before.” I opened the door but before leaving, 

I turned around to face her. “Next time you try to pull a stunt like this again, I won’t seduce you. I’ll kill you.” And with that, I left.
And the funny part is that, it wasn’t an empty promise.

****


“She’s going to kill you bro!” Daesung laughed as he stared at me with wide eyes.

“You better sleep with one eye open tonight.” Minho laughed as he downed a can of beer.

I chuckled. “Trust me, she won’t go after me. The knows not to with me.”

“I don’t know about that one Kwon,” Seung Hyun sat forwards. “She was pretty keen on ing you tonight.”

I laughed. “It’s the charm, man. It works every time.” I winked playfully before glancing down at my watch and looking back up at the boys. “Well, it’s a quarter to two and I’m beat.”

“Yeah, I say we all hit the sack. We got a busy day ahead of us boys and you got school Kwon.” Young Bae pointed at me.

“,” I muttered. I completely forgot about that.

“Just sleep it off, bro.” Daesung called out.

“Yeah, it’s easy for you to say. You don‘t have to wake up in a couple hours.” I mumbled, standing up.

“Hey,” Daesung put this hands up as a sign of defense. “I’m just saying.”
Sighing, I rubbed the back of my neck. “Yeah, I know.” I my lips. “I’ll see you guys later?”
They all nodded.

“I’m proud of you, Kwon.” Young Bae stood, slapping a hand to my back as he rubbed my shoulder in a appreciative way. “You did a good job tonight. Not only did you survive a beat down with Luke--”

“A ing monkey could survive a beat down with Luke, Young Bae. The kid’s weak as .” I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. “Okay, okay, you have a point.” He grinned before continuing, “But apart from that, you saved your girl and you got my shipment back all in the same day.”

“If that’s not swag, then I don’t know what is!” Minho called from his seat.

“Thanks man, I appreciate it.”
Even though Young Bae and I had our share of arguments and brutal fights, he was still like a brother to me.

“Anytime, now go on up to your girl. I’m sure she’s missing you.” He chuckled before taking his usual seat.

I smiled. “Yeah, see ya.” I gave the other guys a pound before walking away and up the stairs before opening the door to my room and shutting it closed softly behind me.


I looked up to see Dara sleeping peacefully on my bed, the blankets wrapped around her petite frame as she hugged the pillow. I chuckled at how innocent she looked.

Something inside of me hoped she’d stay that way forever.

Turning around, I locked the door. I wasn’t going to risk Jin Hee coming in here in the middle of the night and trying to pull a fast one on me.

Even though I warned her to stay away and she knew better than to deceive me, I wasn’t going to take my chances especially with Dara here.

Walking over to the bed, I checked to make sure she was okay before gently brushing my fingers against her cheek. The cuts were slowly healing and I could tell that they were going to scar and there was nothing I could do about it.

Sighing, I leaned down, pressing my lips firmly to her forehead before pulling away. I opened my mouth to say something but decided against it.

I wasn’t ready and neither was she.

Standing up straight, I began to walk off in search for some blankets that I could put on the floor in order for me to sleep somewhat comfortably until I felt a tug on my hand.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I turned around to see Dara sleepily looking up at me.

“Don’t go.” She whispered.

I continued to stare at her, wanting her to elaborate on what she meant, which she did.

“Stay with me.” She moved over in bed a bit. “Please.” She mumbled.

I bit my lip, contemplating if I should or not and then I remembered today’s previous events and I knew she needed me.
I promised I would protect her.

Picking up the blanket before setting myself inside, down next to her, I pulled the blanket over us before wrapping my arm around her and pulling her close.

“Are you okay?” I whispered.
She nodded her head into my chest.

“Get some sleep babe.”

She yawned, nuzzling herself deeper into me before drifting off into a slumber.
While the time ticked on by, I couldn’t help but stare at her through the night. I needed to make sure she was alright and that nothing bothered her.

I watched as her chest moved up and down at a natural pace, her breathing running even while her face and body relaxed and all I could think about was making sure this, what happened today, never happened again. That she would be safe at all costs, no matter what. I felt the need to be by her side 24/7.

The thought of losing her made me go mad and the thought of someone hurting her made me want to murder someone.

I was convinced I had lost my mind but as the night went on by and I found myself admiring her beauty, I had come to the conclusion that I wasn’t crazy.

No.

But, instead, it was far more dangerous than anything else I expected.

I had fallen for her.

And that scared me the most.

-----------------------------------

OMGOMG HE FINALLY ADMITTED IT FORREAL THIS TIME <3

-Myung_Joon