Chapter 19

Danger

Ji-yong’s Point of View:
“Get up Kwon!” I heard someone yell but I was too caught up in the sheets on the bed and my pillow to hear who the hell it was. All I knew was that whoever it happened to be, was going to get a beating because I’m tired as .
“ off man,” I muttered, clearly not in the mood.
But whoever it was, didn’t get the clue.
“Alright, you forced me to do this.” They said and soon their voice drifted away, leaving me in peace.
That peace though, however, ended soon when a bucket of piercing cold water fell on top of me. “Holy !” I jumped up, wiping my face clean from the water. I looked up to see Young Bae. “What the bro?” I spat.
“Oh my God!” Jin Hee shrieked as she sat up as well, the sheets pulled up with her so that it covered her chest. “What the hell Young Bae?!” She bellowed in a high pitched voice.
I swear to God, if I wasn’t so God damn tired and annoyed, I would have knocked him square in the face. The prick is lucky I’m under these sheets and not in the mood to fight.
“I told you to get up Kwon, you didn’t listen.” He shrugged, holding the now empty bucket in his hand.
“Jesus, man. I’m tired as ,” I fiercely ran my fingers through my hair, rubbing at my face after. “I didn’t get any sleep last night.”
“Whose fault is that?” He asked but didn’t even give me time to answer before he began talking again. “Yours.” He pointed at me. “It’s not my fault you decided to spend the whole day practically prancing around with that girl, whatever her name is and then came here to her after.” He gestured over towards Jin Hee.
“Are you still on about that ?” I groaned, rubbing at my temples. “Seriously dude, it’s not a big deal. Get over it.” I spat.
“What girl?” Jin Hee looked at me then Young Bae before moving her eyes back over to me.
I rolled my eyes, cursing Young Bae like there was no tomorrow. I shot him a look that spelt I’m-going-to-kill-you-for-this.
He shrugged. “I mean it man, get dressed and go. I don’t need your in detention. We have things to do today.” He gave me a look, pointing at me before walking out of the room.
“What was he talking about?” Jin Hee asked the moment Young Bae walked out.
I stood up, sliding my boxers on. “Nothing.” I grabbed my clothes, getting ready to leave the room.
“You’re lying.” She seethed through gritted teeth.
“And so what if I am?” I spat, turning around. “It’s none of your damn business.” I scowled before opening the door and walking out.
I walked down the hall and into my room where I picked out a pair of clothes and fresh new boxers before walking into the bathroom.
After I took a shower and did all my necessary morning stuff, I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Grabbing my keys off the hook by the door, I left without another word and walked over to my car.
Once I was seated inside, I turned it on before driving to school. Just as I was about to pull up at the front gate, my phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling it out, I slid my finger across the screen, unlocking it.
From: Young Bae
Don’t forget. Today, after school, meeting.
I thumbed back a quick response telling him I’ll be there before stuffing my phone back into my pocket and continuing to drive into the school’s parking lot.
When I slid my car into it’s usual spot, I pulled the keys out of the ignition before stepping out, shutting the door closed behind me. Locking it, I made my way into the school, ignoring everyone’s whispers and eyes, wanting to get this day over with already.
After a few minutes of walking around, the bell rang and everyone began to scurry towards class, not wanting to be late. I rolled my eyes. .
A few other kids stayed back though, laying against the lockers and talking to one another, purposely making themselves late to class. I chuckled.Wannabes.
Just as I was about to turn the corner, I spotted the long brown hair that belonged to none other than, Sandara Park.
I watched as she hugged some girl goodbye before they both went their separate ways. I cocked a brow up, taking this all in. Whoever that chick with Dara was, she was hot as .
I’d totally bang her.
Realizing that Dara was making her way towards the side of the hallway I was on, I smirked and hid behind a corner, waiting for her to pass by.
Just as she was about to turn the corner opposite from me, I grabbed her, pulling her towards me before pushing her against the wall.
“Miss me?” I smirked.

Dara’s Point of View:
“What are you doing here Ji-yong?” I hissed, looking in both directions in case anyone happened to be walking by. The last thing I needed was to get in trouble by the principal or dean about why I wasn’t in class yet.
“You still never answered my question.” The smirk on his lips widened as he stared down at me with those big, brown, mysterious eyes of his. They’re so mesmerizing… he really needs to stop doing that.
“Was I supposed to miss you?” I stopped frantically looking around, letting my eyes rest on his for the time being.
“Ouch babe,” Ji-yong pressed a hand to his chest. “That hurt.” He fakely pouted out his bottom lip, pulling on a look of sadness that him and I both knew was complete and utter bull.
I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, yeah, I’m sure it did.”
“What’s gotten your in a bunch?” Ji-yong arched a brow as he merely chuckled.
I let out a deep breath. “I’m annoyed and I barely got any sleep last night, now thanks to you.” I spat, crossing my arms against my chest.
He shrugged. “Neither did I but you don’t see me complaining.” He scoffed before leaning down and brushing his lips against my ear. “Besides, don’t act like you didn’t like it.” His breath tickled my skin.
“Like, what?” I gulped, biting down on my bottom lip, feeling his intense gaze on me.
“What happened last night.” He whispered while placing a whisper of a kiss on my ear before moving his head back, his eyes boring into mine, a mischievous pull to his smile.
I bit the inside of my cheek, feeling my stomach do flips. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like it but no way in hell was I going to let him have the satisfaction of knowing that. “Whatever helps you sleep at night, Kwon.” I maneuvered my way out of his hold on me.
He grasped my upper arm, pulling me back. “You expect me to believe that?” He stared at me with playful eyes.
“Yeah,” I nodded. “Yeah, I do.” I looked at him before moving my gaze over to his hand on my bicep. “So, if you don’t mind, I have class to go to.”
He ignored me though. “You didn’t like the way…” He paused. “I your neck?” He his lips before nuzzling his head into the nape of my neck and before I could push him away, he seeped his teeth into my skin, and on the flesh.
I bit back a moan, letting out a grunt as I pressed my hands to his chest. “N-No, I didn’t.” I managed to push him away.
He continued to ignore me, moving in on me once more. “Or the way my tongue slipped against yours?” He bit his bottom lip.
My eyes widened, knowing what was coming next but before I could even piece together what was going on, Ji-yong grabbed the back of my head and smashed our lips together, his hungrily moving against mine. He tipped the valley between my lips, wanting access but I kept it locked shut. Upon noticing this, his free hand slipped down to my where he squeezed it, making me gasp. Taking this as his opportunity, he stuck his tongue down my throat, sliding it against my own.
I moaned, returning the favor before turning my head to the side, breaking the kiss. I was breathing heavy as I bit my bottom lip.
Jesus, this kid knows how to move quickly.
Recomposing myself, I vigorously pulled away from him. “What the hell Ji-yong?” I barked, wiping at my lips.
He looked at me, amused. “Just proving my point babe, you liked it, I wouldn’t be surprised if you wanted to continue it.” He popped the collar on his leather jacket. “But, I got class, so, we can go back to my place if you want or you know if you want to get , we can do it in the backseat of my car.” He smirked.
I looked at him in disgust. “What do I look like to you? A ?”
He shrugged. “What do I know about what you do on your spare time?” He dug his hands into the pockets of his jeans, his thumbs sticking out.
My mouth fell open. Who the hell did he think he was?
No one talks to me like that. I don’t care if he was the President of the United States or Johnny Depp. I am a human being just like everyone else in this world.
“Now, hold up a second there Kwon.” My eyes narrowed as I began walking over to him. “We may have had our share of fun but we never went further than kissing so you can take your huge ego, rude, obnoxious remarks and bipolar self else where because I am not in the mood for you and your games. I may be a lot of things but one thing I’m not is a .” I spat, pressing my index finger to his chest. “Got it?” I arched a brow, cocking my head to the side.
He stood there, stunned.
I gave him a once over before scoffing and shaking my head. “Deuces, Kwon.” I gestured with my two fingers towards him as a signal goodbye before turning and walking away.
And that’s what you get when you mess with Sandara Park.

 

*******************************

Welp .. ill post chapter 20 tmr .. once i finish writing it (:

-Myung_Joon