Chapter 27

Danger

YAY NEXT CHAPTER IS HERE <3

--------------------------------

Dara’s Point of View:



I felt my stomach sink to the floor once I came to terms with the fact that I was going to be forced into doing something I didn’t want to do.
Not only was I tied to the bed but he wouldn’t stop, no matter how many times I begged him to.

He just continued doing as he pleased, making me cry even more.

I felt useless, I felt dirty… I felt disgusting.

I just wish he’d hurry up and get it over with already. It kills me more knowing that I can’t do anything about it and I have to lay here through the whole thing.
I squeezed my eyes tight the moment I felt him begin pulling at the button on my jeans. I began screaming once more, doing anything to distract him from what he was about to do.

Instead of doing so though, Luke just got frustrated and slammed a hand over my mouth, blocking my screams.

“Please…” I cried into his hand which only came out like a muffled bundle of words, aggravating me even more.

I began moving the bottom half of my body, trying to knee him somewhere where it’d hurt a lot. Doing anything to buy me some time.

“ing , stop moving!” He groaned, pushing himself harder against my body making me gasp.
I began screaming even louder into his hand, desperate for this nightmare to end.

Luke smirked, shaking his head. “You don’t learn, do you baby?” He sneered. “I’m going to you so hard and there’s nothing you can do about it.” He winked sultrily before leaning down and forcing his lips on my neck once more.

I began whimpering in absolute horror and disbelief. I opened my mouth to say something else when the door came flying open and immediately I began shaking, scared of who could be at the door.

“You have about three seconds to get the off of her before I blow your head to pieces.” A voice all too familiar to my ears deadly spoke bringing a wave of goosebumps to rise on my skin.

Luke removed his lips from my neck, growling lowly. “Who the said you could interrupt? I said you’d get your chance with her later.”

Whoever was at the door, chuckled. “I don’t think you understand Luke…”

“I don’t think you understand.” Luke spat. “I’m busy.”
Without even another word a gun shot went off a few inches from where my head lay. 

I jumped, inching closer to myself.

“What the ?!” Luke sat up from me, turning to look towards the door, giving me a clear view to see Ji-Yong standing there, a look of pure hatred on his face.
A wave of relief washed over me as tears engulfed my eyes. I placed a hand over my mouth, shocked to see him standing there.

“Next time, that’ll be your chest I put a bullet through.” Ji-Yong sneered, holding a gun firmly in his hand.


Ji-Yong’s Point of View:




“Kwon,” Luke seethed through a sharp breath. “The you doing here?” He growled sharply.

“Didn’t think I’d put the pieces together?” I chuckled with a shake of my head. 

“How retarded do you think I am?”
Luke opened his mouth when I immediately interrupted him.

“You’re a ing idiot if you thought I wouldn’t have found out you took her. Big mistake on your part though because if you were smart, you wouldn’t have done what you did.” I narrowed my eyes, my voice dropping down to a cold tone.

“Took you long enough Kwon.” Luke chuckled. “I mean, it’s been, what?” He pretended to look at his watch. “An hour? Two? Maybe more? I thought you were a pro at this stuff.”

A sick smirk found its way on my lips. “You know…” I paused, playing with the rim of my gun. “I am a pro at killing.” I looked up.

“Am I supposed to be afraid of you?” Luke countered with a raised eyebrow.
I smiled, amused. What kind of question is that? Any one in his position would be ting their pants right now.
I remember when Lee was ting his pants the second I had him pinned on the ground.

“You should be.” Was all I said before leaning forwards and throwing a fist to the side of his face, sending him flying backwards. I walked over to him, throwing several punches to his face causing him to double over in pain.

I took this time to rush over to Dara , untying her left hand before moving onto her right one. I cursed under my breath, trying desperately to pull the knots off. The second I freed her hands, I felt myself being tugged back forcefully, falling to the ground and a fist come colliding with my nose.

I heard a crack indicating that it was now broken. Luke threw several other hits, hitting me in the jaw and cheek until I pushed him off of me and got up, pounding him without a break in between, in his face, gashing his lip open.

Luke let out a groan of pain making me smile in triumph. If he was in pain now just wait until I’m finished with him.

I lifted myself off of him, grabbing him by the neck before standing and throwing him against the wall. I moved in close to his face. “You had a lot of nerve putting your hands on my girl, you know that?” I spat.

Luke struggled under my hold but kept his face straight, smirking despite the position he was in. “She’s got a body to kill, Kwon.” He his lips, wincing from the cut. “And huge ,“ He paused, trying to keep himself breathing. “No wonder you keep her.”

I pulled him off of the wall before shoving him back against it. “I would watch my mouth if I were you.” I clutched my jaw together, ignoring the pain thriving from that very spot.

“Or what?”

I grinned mischievously. “I’ll kill you.” I dropped my voice down to a whisper and just when he was about to retaliate with some smartass comments, I viciously grabbed him by the neck, tightening my hand around which made him struggle immensely under my hold.

He began tugging at my hand, wanting me to get off of him.

I shook my head, tucking my free hand into a fist before bashing it into his stomach making him tumble over and cough.
I straightened him up once more, punching him in the gut once more before smashing one to the side of his face.

I sensed another presence in the room. Not daring to look, I kept my hold on Luke, gritting my teeth together in complete fury.

Everything this little did to me ranging from his first words to me, Jen, the diner, him stabbing me, all leading up to him taking Dara and doing God knows what to her. It was all too much and I knew right then and there, it all had to come to an end.

Grabbing a fistful of his shirt, I pulled him off of the wall and threw him across the room where he bashed his head against the wall.

Turning, I immediately looked around for Dara to see her huddled in a corner with her arms wrapped around her body, shaking.

My eyes softened immediately and that was when I finally noticed the gash on the side of her face and neck, the exposure of her chest to everyone’s eyes and the button on her jeans undone. The anger bolted throughout my veins and if I could see myself in the mirror, I was probably as red as a tomato.

I calmed myself down enough to slide my jacket off where I carefully walked over to her shaking body. “Here, put this on.” I whispered soothingly, knowing she was scared.

She bit her lip, contemplating what to do.
I gently placed a hand on her shoulder where she flinched drastically, turning her 
head away from me.

A pang of sadness rant through me. She was scared.

“I won’t hurt you.” I mumbled. “Just put on the jacket so you’re covered.”

She weakly nodded, her arm shaking as she extended it, grabbing the jacket from me and holding it close to her chest.

All I wanted to do was hold her close and promise her that everything was going to be alright. I wanted to make sure she was okay and take her home where she’s safe but before I could do all that, I had business to take care of.
And that’s when everything came flooding back and instantly, rage took control once more and I turned to Luke, only to see he had disappeared. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to where he went.

Walking towards the door, I was about to step out when I heard a weak voice call out to me to watch out when I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I fell to the floor in pain, groaning as I shifted on my back.

Looking up, I saw Luke holding a gun in his hand. My gun.
I didn’t even realize I had dropped it.

My vision blurred slightly as I began to see two of him. I looked at him disgruntled. One of him is enough, thank you.
I tried to sit up only to be forced down onto my back once more by Luke’s inky black boot on my chest.
I scowled.

“You think you could just do all that and get it all over with?” He shook his head with an amused smile on his face. “You underestimate what I could do Kwon.”
I fought the urge to laugh out loud. He makes it seem like he’s done this for so long when he’s only been in this game for a year. I’ve done this for as long as I could remember.

I turned my head slightly and it was then when I noticed Seung Hyun had made his way up the stairs. He held his gun up, shaking it slightly, signaling he had my back.

I nodded my head before turning back over to look at Luke. “You can my .” 

I sneered with a mock expression.

“Too bad I ain’t your little back in the room. Which reminds me,” He smirked. 

“I’m going to her brains out once I’m done with you.”
“What makes you think you’ll live long enough to do that?” I arched a brow.

Luke was about to say something when Seung Hyun held his gun up and shot point blank across to the other room, gaining Luke’s full attention, giving me enough time to push his foot off of me and spring to my feet where I grabbed Luke’s wrist and slammed it against the wall, releasing my gun from his hand.

Grabbing it, I slammed the end across Luke’s head, cutting it open slightly before pulling him off the door and knocking him to the floor. Stepping back, I watched as he held the side of his head and stomach, groaning in excruciating pain.

“It was nice knowing ya, Luke.” I pronounced his name with such disgust, you could taste and feel the hatred. I held my gun up, pointing it straight to his chest, pressing down on the trigger, getting ready to shoot him and end his life once and for all.

“Don’t.” A soft voice spoke up.

I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. I didn’t dare turn around though. “What?”

“Don’t shoot Ji-Yong.” I came to recognize the voice to be Dara’s.
I tightened my grip on the gun. “And why not?”

“Because…” She neared closer to my body, holding the jacket I gave her tight to her body.

I shook my head. “There is no way in hell I’m letting this sonofa live. He’s going to pay for what he did to you.”

“I’m fine Ji-Yong. Look, he didn’t do anything.”

“Yeah, no thanks to me. If I wouldn’t have came, he would have you and God knows what else he would have done after.” I gritted my teeth, feeling the need to kill him grow with each passing second as realization sunk in.

“But you saved me.” She whispered, pressing a hand to my shoulder. “Isn’t that what matters? That I’m alright?”

“Of course that matters,” I mumbled. “But it still doesn’t excuse what he did to you. I’m going to kill him for even thinking of crossing me and putting his hands on you. It’s one thing to attack me. It’s another to attack the people I care about.”

“Don’t do it Ji-Yong. Please, I just want to go home.” She whimpered. “Please…” I could sense the desperation in her voice.

I thought about it for a moment before finally, I put my arm down. Slipping the gun behind me like I always did, I heard Dara let out a deep breath.

“Thank you.” She whispered.

I nodded, turning around and instantly, my arms wrapped around her tiny figure, pulling her close to my body. It took her a while but she soon put her arms around me as well, returning the hug.
I pressed my lips to the top of her head.
She squeezed me even tighter, burying her head in my chest.

“I’m so sorry.” I whispered into her hair. “This wasn’t supposed to happen.”

“It’s not your fault.” She whispered back.

I moved back, looking down at her bruised face. My stomach churned painfully. Cupping her face in my hands, I looked into her eyes before leaning down and pressing my lips firmly against hers.
She kissed back, holding the base of my neck while doing so.

I pulled away, my breath clashing against hers before I grasped her hand in mine. “Let’s get out of here.”
She nodded her head.

Before I left though, I turned to see Luke still huddled on the floor in pain.

Pulling the gun back out from the back of my jeans, I shot him in the leg. “Karma’s a .” I spat before turning and walking down the stairs and out of the warehouse with Dara by my side and Seung Hyun following close behind.

I may have not killed him tonight but the er’s going to get what he deserves, one way or another. I’ll make sure of it.

 

-----------------------------------------

Sooo.... did you like it ?! i know you guys wanted Luke to die but .. i need him in other chaptersss .. ;)

-Myung_Joon