Chapter 17

Danger

JIYONG POV TIME (:

*********************************************

Ji-Yong’s Point of View:


“What the do you mean she knows?!” Young Bae yelled as he stood up from the couch in the living room.
I rolled my eyes, shrugging my shoulders. Honestly, I regret opening my mouth to this . I should have never mentioned Kelsey or how she bandaged me up.
Walking up the front pathway to the door, I knocked on it several times, knowing that the guys were inside because their cars were parked in the driveway. Holding onto my side, I took adeep breath, counting to ten to keep me sane as I waited impatiently for them to open the goddamn door.
Finally when the door opened, Young Bae came to view.
Aw, . Here comes the bull interrogation.
“What the happened to you?” He gaped as he stared down at me with curious eyes. He wasn’t at all that surprised. We’re used to this kind of crap.
“Luke.” I muttered, pushing past Young Bae and into the house where I saw the guys in the living room, watching TV. They all turned their heads to look at me once they saw me walk in.
“The you mean Luke?” Young Bae shut the door closed, following close behind me.
I stuffed myself in a bean chair, running a hand down my face as I rubbed it fiercely. People really knew how to get on my nerves around here. “You know when you sent me out to take care of some business?”
He nodded.
“Yeah, well, I walked by the Kings territory slot and Luke happened to be there when I walked by. He came and started talking then threw a few punches, I dodged the hit and fought back and then like the he is, he flipped a knife out and stabbed me. His boys came and pulled him off of me, told him that he had some business to take care of so they fled.” I got angrier and angrier as I re-lived the memories, the pain in my side increasing as my blood boiled.
“You mean to tell me, he came up to you for no god damn reason and stabbed you?” Young Bae, who was now seated on the couch besides the guys, stared at me incredulously.
“Yeah.”
“That makes no sense. There has to have been some sort of to have gone down for him to have started with you.”
“Well, I did bump into him at the diner.”
“The diner?” Young Bae knitted his eyebrows together, wanting me to elaborate.
I sighed. “Dara and I went to get lunch--”
“You and Dara?” He cocked a brow up. “Who’s that?”
“The one that we kept at the house the night before.” I mumbled, looking him dead in the eyes.
“Are you ing retarded Kwon?” Young Bae raged. “You went to get lunch with her?”
“That’s not the point, god damn it. The point is that Luke came up to me, riled up. Ever since that night, a few nights ago where we all went at it, he’s been pissed ever since.” I hissed, biting the inside of my cheek.
Young Bae seemed to have stopped as he thought back. Nodding his head, he came to realize just what I was talking about.
The bastard I killed at the party wasn’t the only one I had to take care of with. Luke was a part of the problem too.
“How did you get bandaged up?” He questioned the moment he realized my side was patched.
“Dara did it.”
Young Bae humorously laughed. “Do you go to her for everything now, Kwon?” He spat. “What happened to her not having anything to do with us? She knows to much!”
“She already knows what we do!” I barked, getting frustrated. “She ing was there too when Luke came up to me at the diner.”
The place got quiet, the tension in the room building.
“Don’t shrug you shoulders at me. This is some serious . First she sees you kill that bastard in the woods then you let her go home and just when things start to go back to normal, you go to the dinger with her then go to her ing house when you’ve been stabbed?!” Young Bae growled lowly, shaking his hand while ruffling his fingers through his hair.
“It’s not that big of a deal man. Besides, she’s not stupid enough to go to the cops. She knows I’ll kill her if she did. You of all people know I would.” I stood up as well. “This’ll all blow over. Besides, she’s not the ing problem. Luke is. So instead of pointing this at that , how about we put our attention to how the we’re going to get that low life back for even touching me?” I spat, getting heated up.
This whole situation has nothing to do with Dara. She was there when I couldn’t bring myself to walk any further to go home. Her house was the closest thing. Instead of bleeding to death, I decided to go to her house.
Big ing whoop.
Young Bae seemed to have calmed down a bit as he took in what I said. “You’re right.” He nodded his head.
I scoffed. “I know I’m right, dip .” I muttered.
“Don’t get nasty with me--”
“Or what?” I spat, getting in his face. He kept his ground but I could see it in his face that he didn’t want to continue this any further.
He knows I’ll win and the funny part is, I’m partially injured.
I still stood toe to toe with him though until he had the balls to finally take a step back away from me. I smirked in triumph.
“How do you think we’ll go about getting our revenge? We can’t exactly make it obvious that it was us or else the cops’ll be involved and I don’t got time for jail. Once was enough for me.” Daesung plopped on the couch while throwing a grape in his mouth.
I shook my head at his idiocy. “We’ll make it obvious alright. Luke’s gonna know we’re the one’s who attacked him. We just won’t leave any evidence behind to lead the cops to us.” I rubbed the back of my neck. “All we have to do is come up with a proofed plan that’ll get the message across.”
“I saw we shoot the place down, but that’s just me.” Seungri shrugged with a grin.
He was always one to cause a ruckus. But…
“That’s actually not a bad idea.” I smirked. “The wants to play rough? We’ll just fight dirty back and what better way than to shoot ‘em up?” I my lips, grinning from ear to ear. “I say we show the rookie just what kind of games we like to play.”

After I took a shower, I settled on my bed, staring up at the ceiling with my hands tucked behind my head. I didn’t even realize someone came into the room until I heard the door click shut. Looking over, I saw Seung Hyun making his way over to me. “Sup man?” I nodded his way.
He returned the gesturing, bumping fists with me before taking a seat at the edge of the bed. “Hey man. What are you doing?”
I shrugged. “Thinking, trying to think of a plan.”
“Or thinking about her.”
I snapped my head over to him to see him smirking. “What are you talking about?”
“You know exactly what I’m talking about. The other guys--they may be blind--but I’m not. I can see right through you Kwon.”
“The are you talking about Choi?” I spat, narrowing my eyes at him.
“The girl.”
“What about her?” I looked away.
“Oh, so now you know who I’m talking about?” I could sense the amusement to his tone. I inwardly growled.
“No.” I spat. “It could be about anyone, right?”
“Yeah but only one girl came to mind when I said that, right?” He stared at me long and hard.
“Who? You mean Jin Hee?” I locked eyes with him.
He shook his head. “Me and you both know I’m not ing talking about Jin Hee.” He paused. “I’m talking about Dara.”
“What about the ?” I spat.
“You like her.”
I laughed. “I don’t like anyone Choi, you know that.” I shook my head. “Don’t be a bro.”
“Don’t play dumb bro. There’s only so much hate you can hold and Dara doesn’t pertain to any of it.” He turned to face me better. “You trust her.”
“I don’t trust anyone but you guys. Hell, I don’t even trust me family.” I scoffed a laugh.
“That’s a different story.” He pointed at me.
“Not really.” I mindlessly looked away.
“Whatever man. All I’m saying is Dara is something to you.”
“No. She’s not.” I monotonously spoke, wanting him to shut up already.
“That’s why instead of coming here or going some place else or calling us when you got stabbed, you went to Dara’s? Or the fact that you went out with her?” Sarcasm dripped from each word that escaped his lips. “Face it man, you trust her and the fact that she didn’t tell the cops about what you did just adds onto why you have a pull towards her.”
I kept quiet, listening to what he had to say.

“Listen man, all I’m saying, is that… it’s about time you let someone in.” He stood up from my bed before heading to the door. “Think about it man.” He opened it, getting ready to leave when something came to mind.

“Hey Seung Hyun?”
He stopped, turning around to face me. “What?”

“Is Jin Hee here?”
He didn’t say anything for a while until finally, he nodded. “Yeah, she’s in her room.”
I didn’t say anything after that which led him to leaving the room.
I couldn’t help but let his words sink into my brain after that.
“You like her.” Those words repeated over and over again until I had them imprinted in my mind.
I didn’t like Dara. I couldn’t.
Hell, she annoys the out of me. Half the time I feel like knocking her in her face and calling it a day.
But then there’s her understanding and her non-judgment… the way her lips feel against mine… they’re like my drug.
Her body’s to die for and she’s hot as .
She’s also annoying, has a big mouth and talks a hundred words per second. There’s no filter or stop button on her, she’s irritating and asks a lot of questions.
She doesn’t know when to shut up and drives me insane.
She invades my mind and there’s no getting rid of her.
But her eyes…
Growling, I ran my fingers through my hair, pulling at the ends. Frustration began to build inside of me and I felt myself growing hot with annoyance.
Standing up from my bed, I walked out of my room and down the hallway to a room all too familiar to my eyes. Throwing the door opened and shutting it closed behind me, I caught the attention of the only one standing inside.

“The hell?” Jin Hee turned around. “Ji-Yong? What are you doing here?” Jin Hee spat.
I didn’t say anything. Instead, I walked over to her and attached my lips to hers. Before I knew it, we were both on her bed, ripping each other’s clothes off.
If this was the only way to get that dumb and all that Seung Hyun said out of my head then so be it.

************************************************

So thank you for all of the amazing comment <3

-Myung_Joon