Chapter 13

Danger

This Chapter .. is what most of you wanted sooo ... here it isss ! ENJOY :P

****************************************************************************

My eyes widened as I looked down to see him clutching his side. “What in Gods name happened to you?” I shrieked, loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough for my mom not to.
He shrugged as if it wasn’t a big deal. That idiot. “Nothing.”
I arched a brow. “How stupid do you think I am?” I laid a hand on my hip.
He smirked. “Do you really want me to answer that?”
I rolled my eyes. “You’re an .”
He laughed before wincing and clutching his side even more.
I ran over to his side, leaning down as I gently pressed to his side. “Seriously Ji-Yong, what happened?” I looked up at him.
“Nothing.” He repeated himself again.
I pressed down onto his side again, this time, harder.
He winced once more. “, that hurts Dara. Careful.” He seethed through gritted teeth.
“I know.” I gave him a pointed look. “Now, tell me what happened or I’ll push it again, this time, even harder.” I narrowed my eyes.
“You’re bluffing,” He mumbled.
I gave him a look that read oh-really? while pressing down on his side like I said I would before.
He pushed my hand away, moving back. “Dammit Dara. Jesus,” He hissed.
I shrugged. “I told you I would do it and I won’t hesitate to do it again.” I leaned in to his side, when he backed away as quick as his body would let him.
“Alright, alright!” He groaned. “I’ll tell you, just back the up first.” He waved his hands, gesturing me to move back. I did.
“Okay.” I crossed my arms against my chest. “Now, spill.”
He leaned against the wall still holding onto his side. “You know that bastard we bumped into back at the diner?”
I thought back, remembering the tall, brown haired, green eyed guy. I nodded in response to his question.
“Well after I dropped you off here, I went back at my place and you know, the guys were there. We chilled and when Bernie said we had unsettled business up at the territories--”
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
He sighed. “They’re places lined up that belong to different gangs but they’re all separated. It‘s where most of the business deals and go down.”
I nodded once more, this time, in understanding.
“I walked near The Kings territory slot and Luke, the guy at the diner, was there and of course the damn prick thinks he can start with just anyone and get away with it.” He growled lowly in anger. “The piece of started talking mad crap then he began throwing his fists everywhere. I dodged the first hit and struck him in the jaw. He regained himself and hit me in the stomach, I doubled over and he slapped me in the back. I shook it off and punched him to the ground, slamming my foot into his back where he ended up tossing me off and kicking me in the face and ribs. By the time I had a chance to get a hit on him again, he pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the side--”
My mouth gaped open in shock.
“--when his guys pulled him off and said they had to deal with.” His eyes shaded over in a deadly manner, the tension rising in him.
“So they just left you there?” I questioned, my eyes wide in horror that someone would do that. I mean, I know people of capable of being heartless but damn..
“I would have ed them up if those s didn’t pull him away,” Ji-Yong ignored me, growling lowly as he retrieved the memory back. “I’ll get the er back one way or another.”
“Don’t.” I shook my head. “Violence is never the answer.”
He snapped his head to me, a look of disbelief in his eyes. “What are you? A priest? outta here. I’m ing him up the moment I get my hands on the bastard.” He pressed his lips into a tight line, anger seething within him. “If he thinks he can pull a knife on me and get away with it, he’s got another thing coming.” There was a look in his eyes that I couldn’t muster.
I sighed. “Just calm down. The last thing you want is to rev yourself up in anger and get your blood boiling.”
“Why the do you even care?” He spat.
Here we go again with his bipolar issues.
“You’re not my ing mother.” Ji-Yong continued with a low hiss to his words.
“Well, I do and there is nothing you can do about it, so get the over it.” I spat, furious. How dare he act like an when he’s in my house?
He was about to open his mouth when I cut in before he could. “You came to me, remember?” I pointed in front of me towards his body standing on my bedroom floor.
He kept quiet which gave me the answer I wanted.
“Exactly.” I faked a smile, proud I actually won an argument for once and shut him up.
After a few minutes of just standing there, I noticed the shirt he was wearing was now slowly leaking with red residue--most likely his blood. “We have to get you a doctor. You need to get checked out,” I began leaning over for my phone that lay on the dresser beside my bed when Ji-Yong stopped me.
“No, you can’t!” He shouted before slowly calming himself down once he saw my body jerk from surprise. “If they take me in, they’ll want to know what happened and I can’t get into more right now.” He whispered lowly.
I bit the inside of my cheek, contemplating what he said. He had a point. “Fine, but, only on one condition.” I gave him a stern look.
He groaned, rolling his eyes. “What is it?”
“You’re going to have to let me get a look at you, okay?” I gave him a hopeful look.
He thought about it, hesitating for a moment before finally nodding. “Alright.”
Grabbing his arm gently, I pulled him into the bathroom before shutting the door closed. “Sit,” I pointed on the closed toilet seat. He obliged, slowly taking his time.
I crouched down to be in eye level with the cabinets as I pulled them open. Grabbing a first aid kit from the far back, I closed the cabinet shut, standing up tall again.
He gave me a look.
“What?”
“Why do you have an aid kit in your bathroom?”
“My mom’s a nurse so she has first aid kits placed all over the house, just in case.” I shrugged while opening the kit and rummaging through it. Grabbing all necessary things that’ll help his wounds, I turned to him. “Take off your shirt.”
“If you want to get it in babe, you’re gonna have to wait till this heals.” He smirked, sending me a subtle wink.
I fought the urge to blush and just rolled my eyes. “Don’t get yourself excited. I need to look at the wounds.”
He chuckled. “Whatever you say.” He grabbed the bottom of his shirt before pulling it up slowly and discarding it on the floor.
I couldn’t help but stare at his stomach. Though his side was covered in blood, his six pack was shining against the light.
“Are you going to help me or stare at my body?” I snapped out of it to see Ji-Yong holding in a cheesy grin.
I inwardly kicked myself in the face. “Shut up.” I whispered, leaning over to get a better look at it. He was pretty bruised up with a gash in the middle of his side. Walking over to the sink, I wet a towel before walking back over to him and slowly began to dab it against the cut on his side.
He sat there without a problem, not even wincing once, making me wonder just how many times he had gotten hurt to be so used to it.
Once I was done with that, I grabbed the disinfecting spray, shaking it while leveling myself with his side.
I was just about to spray him when I heard a sudden sound. Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked up to see Ji-Yong smirking.
“What?” I spat, clearly annoyed. “What are you laughing at?”
He shrugged his shoulders, looking down before looking away. I followed his eyes and it was then that I realized I was practically face to face with his crotch.
I blushed heavily. “You’re disgusting.” I sneered.
He chuckled. “Hey, I’m not the one all up in your babe.” He winked.
I bit my tongue from flipping out and merely calmed down. “Listen, I’m trying to help you so if you want to be childish, go ahead but do it on your own time.” I huffed a breath.
“Whoa, someone’s got their granny in a twist.” He teased.
“I do not wear granny .” I widened my eyes once I realized what I just said.
His eyebrow shot up. “Oh really?” Amusement filled his eyes.
I mentally cursed myself. “Forget it.” I mumbled.
He shook his head. “There is no way you don’t wear granny .” He mused, “Just look at you!” He gestured towards me with both his arms.
I pursed my lips. “What’s that supposed to mean?” I shot back, getting offended.
“That you look like the prissy type girl that would wear granny .” He laid back against the seat.
By this point, I was boiling. How dare he? “For your information, I’m wearing a thong right now so on that!”
Did I really just admit that?
His eyes widened, a look of pure amusement settled on his face. “I don’t believe you.” He brought his eyes back to normal.
I scoffed. “I don’t care what you believe.”
“Prove it,” He nudged his head towards me.
I faked a loud laugh. “Ha! How about..” I tapped my chin, pretending to think about it before snapping my head back up. “No?” I gave him an incredulous look as if he’s lost his mind.
He probably has.
“Did Luke hit you in the head too hard?”
He shook his head. “No, I’m perfectly sane. You’re just a liar.”
“No, I’m not!”
“, yeah you are.” He nodded his head in agreement with himself. “You’re probably a too.”
“That is none of your god damn business.” I shot back at him.
“So you’re trying to tell me that you’re not?” He shook his head. “I don’t believe it.”
“You don’t believe anything!” I threw my hands in the air.
“If you prove it, then I’ll believe it. Until then, you’re a granny wearing .” He grinned to himself.
“You’re such an .” I growled lowly.
“Just stating the facts baby.” He winked.
“What does me wearing granny --though I don’t--or being a have anything to do with you?”
He shrugged. “Gotta know the chicks I’m handling.”
“You’re not handling anyone! As far as I’m concerned, we’re nothing.”
He smirked. “Oh?”
I nodded.
He stood up now. “You don’t think we’re anything?”
I shook my head.
He stepped closer to me now, while gently holding his side. “I think you’re wrong.” He whispered.
“You-” I paused, regaining my composure. “You shouldn’t be standing up.”
He shrugged, continuing to step towards me until I pressed up against the bathroom wall.
, he had me pinned.
“No.” I breathed out.
“You’re a liar.” Pressing himself up against me so that I had nowhere to go, he laid both of his hands beside both sides of my head. “Wanna know how?” He breathed against my lips, his hot breath clashing against me.
“How?” I felt myself growing hot.
He moved his head closer to mine. “By doing this,” He leaned in, pressing his lips firmly to mine before I had the chance to reject or retaliate.
Fireworks went off around us as butterflies swarmed my stomach. It took a second before my brain started working and I came to grasp what was going on. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him closer to me--if that were possible. An adrenaline rush flooded through my veins, sparks igniting within me.
He pushed himself further up on me while grasping my hips into his palms, squeezing my sides; his fingers crawling into my skin as he tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth.
I moaned into the kiss, running my fingers through his hair. Damn, this felt good.
Slipping his hands to my back, he held me there for a while before his hands slipped down to my . He squeezed it, making me gasp which gave me the access to my mouth that he had been waiting for. Forcing his tongue down my throat, our tongues began to fight for dominance as I groaned into the kiss, pulling at his hair.
He pushed up against me harder, his hands groping my firmly. He pulled away from the kiss for just a split second before turning his head to the right and attaching his lips back to mine, his tongue finding its way into my mouth once more.
He tasted like mints and smoke, a weird, yet y combination.
I didn’t even notice his hands began traveling down the back of my pants until I felt his cold hands squeeze the skin of my . I gasped once more, shooting my eyes open in shock.
He smirked against the kiss. Pulling away with a loud smack, he pushed his forehead against mine, the back of my head ending up pressed against the wall behind us. “I stand corrected.” He whispered ily, referring back to our previous argument while grinning down at me. Breathless, he nuzzled his head into the nape of my neck where he began , biting and on the flesh, sending me to a whole other world.
I pushed his head closer while massaging his scalp with my fingers, playing and pulling at his hair. He groaned.
“Dara, are you there?” My eyes snapped open as Ji-Yong pulled away from my neck. “Open the door.” I heard my mom call out loudly once more.