Chapter 28

Danger

READ THE BOTTOM WHEN YOURE DONE READING THIS CHAPTER (:

---------------------------

Ji-Yong’s Point of View:



The whole car ride back to my place was absolute silence. Seung Hyun kept his mouth shut, looking ahead of him and Dara was looking outside, slightly shaking from the cold air to the fact that she was in only a bra under my jacket.

I gritted my teeth together, locking my jaw tight. The thought of Luke even putting his hands on her sent me over the edge.

I should have never let her get into that car.

I should have never provoked her into getting so angry.

I should have just told her the truth about Jung Ah.

I gripped onto the steering wheel even tighter, despite all the pain radiating off my body. I may have beaten Luke to the pulp but he did a bit of damage to me too.

Seung Hyun looked at me, sending me a look of sorrow.

I just shook my head, trying not to get myself too heated.

All I could think about was killing the bastard; to make him pay for all the hurt he inflicted on Dara and I should have but I couldn’t. Not when Dara was begging me not to. It would have been one thing if it were a spur of the moment kind of thing but tonight… was different. She was scared, shirtless, bruised, cut up and desperate to leave and I couldn’t bring myself to upset her even more.

Rounding a corner, it took me a few more minutes before I swiftly drove up the driveway leading to the house and stopped the car. I leaned back in my seat, letting my head fall back against the headrest.

The soft roaring of the car was the only sound heard amongst us all that could make anyone go insane.

Seung Hyun looked at me once more before with one nod and pat to the shoulder, he opened the car door, shutting it behind him before he disappeared into the darkness.

I kept my mouth shut, not knowing what to say at this point.

I heard shuffling from the back but decided to ignore it.

I just wanted to close my eyes and disappear forever. Maybe that way everything would go back to normal and Dara would be out of harms way.
After a few minutes, I decided it’d be best if I said something, anything just to avoid the silence. “Do you want to go home or?”

I waited for an answer, tapping my fingers on the arm rest.

“No.” Dara murmured softly. “I can’t have my parents seeing me like this…” She whispered.

I nodded my head, leaning over and pulling my keys out of the ignition. Opening the door to the car, I slammed it shut before making my way around over to Dara’s side. Pulling at the handle, I crouched down to Dara’s level. I caressed her cheek slightly before sliding my arms under her legs and around her waist where I then picked her up, shutting the door closed with my hip, making my way up the path that led to the front door.

To my luck, it was already opened slightly. Kicking it open with my foot, I walked inside the house and up the stairs, not even bothering to see if the guys were here or not.

Turning down the hall, I opened the door to my room before walking inside and settling Dara down on my bed. I looked down at her before sighing and moving away and over to the door where I shut it closed softly.


Dara’s Point of View:



I watched as Ji-Yong shut the door to his room, leaving us together, alone. I gulped, my lips.

My whole body ached and my head throbbed endlessly with a painful headache.
Tonight was something I couldn’t describe to you even if I tried. It felt like it came out of some sort of soap opera or something.

I just couldn’t believe this all happened to me but I was happy it was all over.
All I wanted was to take a shower and forget all this ever happened.

I looked up the moment I heard shuffling coming towards me. I bit my lip, not knowing what to say or do. Inwardly sighing, I began fiddling with my thumbs, avoiding Ji-Yong’s eyes on me.

The bed shifted due to the weight being put on it. “Do you want to take a shower?” 

I heard Ji-Yong mumble softly.

I looked up at him, nodding my head. “Yes, please.”

He stood up once more, walking over to me and picking me up for the second time tonight before making his way into the bathroom.
Settling me on top of the counter by the sink, I took a deep breath, holding onto his shoulders for a second to balance myself before letting him go.

Ji-Yong looked into my eyes for a moment before turning away from me and over to the shower. He turned the knobs, filling the tub up with warm water.

I bit my lip, watching as he felt the water temperature against his finger tips, his back to me.

When everything was set up, Ji-Yong walked back over to me. “Okay, the bath is all set up. Are you going to be okay by yourself or do you need any help?” He his lips, staring into my eyes once more.

I don’t know what it was but there was something about the way he was looking at me that made my stomach do summersaults.

I softly shook my head. “No, I’m fine.”

He nodded. “Call me if you need anything. I’ll be in the room, okay?”
I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. “Okay.”

He leaned down, pressing his lips softly to my forehead before leaving the bathroom, closing the door behind him with a soft click! in remembrance of his presence.

I hopped off of the counter slowly, not wanting to hurt myself more than I already was before shimming my way out of my jeans and sliding off Ji-Yong’s jacket. I held onto it for a moment, feeling the texture under my skin.

I took a deep breath before discarding it to the side where I then slid off my bra and , despite the pain radiating within me and throwing them to the side as well.

Stepping inside of the bath, I winced at the sudden warm feeling but quickly got used to it, settling my whole body inside of the tub.

It felt good to be back to safety once more. In an atmosphere I was used to other than the one I was stuck in for a good hour or so. It also felt refreshing to be able to wash away all the dirt I felt on myself.

Grabbing a small sponge, I began rubbing at my skin, wanting nothing more than to forget tonight ever happened and the feeling of Luke’s hands and lips on me.

It wasn’t until I finished washing my hair and I was back to washing my body that tonight’s events really took a toll one me. Seeing the cuts and bruises on my wrists brought my emotions to a whole new level and within seconds, the tears engulfed my vision and everything blurred over.

I didn’t even realize I had began to fully cry my eyes out until I saw the redness of my arms and legs due to scrubbing those certain spots for so long while feeling the tears drop into the soapy water.

I bit my lip, wanting to silence myself from being heard by someone. The last thing I wanted was someone to charge in here while I was in a tub.
Sniffling, I gulped, shaking my head. I had to get rid of these thoughts. I had to forget about Luke, Andrew and everything else that happened to me tonight.
I had to.



Ji-Yong’s Point of View:



The moment I heard the sound of splashing water, I found myself slowly relaxing. Settling myself back against my pillow, I took a couple of deep breaths, wanting to clear my mind.

How could I let this all go too far? How could I have let her get hurt? How could I let Luke put his hands on her?

I should have been quick to realize he was the one who took her. I should have been faster, I should have thought clearer and maybe if I had, I would have saved her from going through all that.

I ran my fingers through my hair angrily, pulling at the ends in frustration. How can you save the one you care about when you can’t even save yourself?
A few minutes later, I heard faint sobbing coming from the bathroom and instantly, 

I felt my heart drop.

I waited for a moment to see if it’d continue and when it did, I felt the back of my eyes pinch.

I continued to listen, wishing it would all just stop.

I wanted to go in there and calm her down. I wanted to let her know that she was going to be alright, that she would be okay and all of this will blow over and everything would go back to normal.

But I knew, that even if she did manage to not think about it, the memories, the scars, they will still be there to remind her everyday of what happened.
She could never escape.

I rubbed my eyes, shaking my head as the sobbing turned into crying, Dara’s sounds vibrating through the door and radiating into my ears, singing a tune I didn’t want to hear.

I wasn’t there when Luke touched her. I wasn’t there when he almost her. I wasn’t there when she was scared and needed me. I wasn’t there and I could never forgive myself for putting her in that position.

I felt the corners of my eyes burn and before I knew it, the tears began to build 
up and sooner than I could stop them, they trailed down my cheeks.

I tightened my eyelids together, shaking my head.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered to no one in particular but in my heart, I knew exactly to who I was talking to. “I’m sorry I couldn’t save you sooner.” I paused, my 
lips. “This is all my fault.”

“No, it’s not.” I heard a faint voice talk to me and immediately I sprung up in bed, rubbing at my eyes to see Seung Hyun standing in the doorway that led to my room.

I kept quiet, not being able to say anything. I ran my hands up and down my face, getting rid of the evidence that showed that I was crying.

“You don’t have to hide your feelings.” Seung Hyun walked inside my room, closing the door behind him. “I can see it in your eyes. You care about her and I know this is killing you inside. I know it’s eating you alive inside that you couldn’t have saved her sooner but you have to realize that you didn’t have control over this.”

I shook my head. “I should have just told her the god damn truth about Jung Ah. If I would have, none of this would have happened.” I scolded bitterly.

Seung Hyun sighed. “Even if you did, you know he would have found another way to get to her. You’re not a superhero Ji-Yong. You’re a human being just like everyone else.”
I looked away from him. “I shouldn’t have let her get into that car.”

“No,” Seung Hyun snapped. “You shouldn’t have but what’s done is done and you can’t change it Ji-Yong but I do know what you can do.”
I gulped, my lips, waiting for him to go on.

“You can make sure she alright and you can comfort her because that’s what she needs most right now. She doesn’t need you beating yourself up over this. She needs someone to be there for her and we both know that someone here is you.” With that, he his heels, walking out of the door. “Oh and Ji-Yong?”
I looked at him.

“You may think your invincible but we all fall down sometimes.” And then the door closed, leaving me alone in the room.

-------------------------------------------

OKAY my lovely readers <3 LETS PLAY A GAME (:

So i know i havent been posting much , but i have been writing on my phone whenever im bored, i just never got to upload them onto AFF , so i bet ive writen atleast 7 more chapters through out the weeks .. so i was planning to play a game with yalls (:

-So every 4 Comments (1 person can comment up to 2 times) or ever 4 friend request/ 4 subscribers i will post a new chapter (: 

its 1:30 PM right now , ill do this game till 8:00PM tonight (Centeral Time) ! so.... LEGGO ! Love You Guess <3

-Myung_Joon