Chapter 24

Danger

Ji-Yong’s Point of View
:

Is the insane?
How the can she just get into the car of a ing stranger?

Is she stupid?

My guess here is that she is.

I began pacing the parking lot, trying to keep myself together before I officially lose it. If you thought I lost it before, you haven’t seen the way I am now.

I’m as close as to murder someone just for the hell of it because of all this stress I have built inside of me.
Where the hell was Jin Hee when you needed her?
Focus Ji-Yong, focus. I mentally scolded myself while rubbing at the base of my neck.

She didn’t even know who he was. I mean, if she did, she would have gotten in the car first hand but she stood there for a good five minutes. Hell, even if she did know him, she shouldn’t have ran off like that.

He must have said something to her…

I mean, there’s no other explanation as to why she would just run off with some unknown guy.
God damn it. How careless could she be?

I kicked the tire of a car that didn’t belong to me while inwardly groaning. I probably looked like some mental sociopath but at this moment I didn’t give a . 

Dara went off in a car with someone I didn’t know.
The car didn’t even look the slightest bit familiar and I couldn’t see anything due to the tinted windows.
Oh, .

I cursed my life to its fullest as I began trudging over to where I parked my car. There was no way in hell I was just going to let her drive off with some stranger and not run after her.
I’d be a fool if I did.
Once I found my range rover, I threw the door open, getting inside and immediately turning it on.

Something inside of me told me that Dara wasn’t in good hands and I wasn’t going to wait around to see what’ll happen.
I’ll find her. If it’s the last thing I do.
Pulling out of the slot, I zoomed out of the parking lot and down the street in the same direction the car Dara got inside of went.

It wasn’t until I reached the end of the street, that I realized that I didn’t exactly see where the damn car went after this.

Throwing together a new profound string of curse words, I made a quick U-Turn where I began driving back to my place.

Exceeding the speed limit, I prayed that there were no cops around to stop me because I didn’t have time for them at this point.

Realizing that it’d be smart to call the guys to know I’m coming a head of time and to be ready, I slipped out my blackberry out of the pocket of my jeans. Dialing the number, I pressed the phone to my ear while I to another street.

“Hello?” Seung Hyun’s raspy voice filtered through the speaker on my phone.

“Hey man, listen, I need you and the guys to get the equipment together. We need to track something or should I say someone down.” I turned another corner.

“What for man?” I could tell he already began to do as I said because I heard shuffling from the other end of the phone.

“Just do it. I’ll tell you when I get to the house. Alright?” I frantically spoke.

“Alright, see you man.”

“See you.” And with that, I ended the phone call.
I just hope by the time I find Dara, she’ll be in one piece.


Dara’s Point of View:



I was beginning to worry about my decision of coming into this car.
It’s not that Andrew--who I finally found out his name--was doing anything out of the ordinary but I wasn’t exactly in the car with someone familiar.

I had no idea who Andrew was and that’s what worried me.
Stupid Ji-Yong, I blame him for getting me all worked up.

Maybe if he wasn’t so god damn stubborn and annoying, I wouldn’t be in this position right now.
Sighing, I pressed my chin against the palm of my hand as I gazed outside.

“You okay?” Andrew spoke while turning his head from the road and looking over at me.
I my lips, gulping slowly. “Yeah, just a bit tired I guess.”

He nodded his head in understanding. “That’s understandable. Any girl would be tired after a intense fight like the one I witnessed in the parking lot.”

My body grew stiff at the mention of Ji-Yong and our fight.
I have never seen him so angry before and the way he ed me against the car scared the heck out of me.

I mean, I’ve seen him angry before but not that angry..
“Sorry, didn’t mean to pull a nerve there.” He slightly smiled.

I shook my head. “It’s alright.” I waved my hand dismissively. “I’m just thankful you were there to get me out. I don’t even want to think about how that would have ended up if you didn’t come to my rescue.” I cheesed playfully.

grinned.

Wow, flirting with a stranger now sel? You’ve really outdone yourself. The voice in the back of my mind spoke up.
Blushing, I bit my cheek, looking away.

I’m not going to lie, he’s kinda cute.
But, he’s no Ji-Yong. The voice in the back of my head spoke up once more.

I mentally scolded myself before resting back against the comfortable leather seat that I currently am accompanying.

“Where to, beautiful?”

“Uhm,” Should I really risk telling a stranger my real address? I bit my lip. “102 Anderson Lane.” I forced a small smile.
It was close enough to my house. I’d just have to walk a block but that’s fine with me.

“Alright.” He swerved his car around to drive down another street.
I just want to go home, take a long shower and take a really, really long nap.


Ji-Yong’s Point of View:




“Why the hell did you want us to gather out equipment for? I thought we were going to deal with Luke at four? Why aren’t you in school?” Young Bae’s constant nagging and questions instantly filled my eardrums the moment I entered the house.

“The blowout on Luke will have to wait for now. We have bigger things to handle and school’s, school. I don’t give a .”

“You can’t just not care about school. When did you even cut?” He stared at me incredulously.

“Are you really questioning me about school?” I spat, growing frustrated. “I don’t give a damn about it. All I care about is finding Dara and making sure she doesn’t die today!”

Everyone grew quiet as Young Bae chuckled. “You called this arrangement up for a girl? The girl I specifically told you to stay away from?”

“She isn’t just some girl and I can’t really ing ignore her when I go to school with her, idiot.” I spat with venom laced in my words.

“You’re digging yourself up a huge hole here Kwon.” Young Bae bitterly spoke as he shook his head. “Do you really want what happened with Jung Ah to happen again?”

“Don’t,” I seethed through a sharp breath. “Mention that ’s name again. Do you understand me?”
Young Bae took a deep breath as he tipped his head back, pinching the bridge of his nose. “I feel like I’m in some sort of ing soap opera.”

“You’re the one who makes this so dramatic.” I countered with a roll of my eyes.

“Shut up.” He mumbled. “I can’t have her running around getting in the way of our business, Kwon. It’s too risky and at this point, we’ll get caught because we now have two es running around who know what we do.”

“Jung Ah won’t open , she knows better and Dara .. I already explained her situation.” I my lips. “Listen, I need to find her, do you understand me?” I spat. “I can’t argue with you right now. She’s off in a car with some stranger who 

I have no idea who it is and I need to find her. Are you going to help me or not?”
Young Bae stared at me for what felt like ages before softening his face. “You really care about her, don’t you?” He solemnly looked at me.
I felt my neck grow hot as the words rang through my brain. Without even a second thought, I nodded my head. “Yeah, yeah I do.” I whispered.

“Then let’s go. She must be somewhere near. How long ago did she leave?” He began walking over to where all the things we needed to track Dara down laid.

“I don’t know.” I admitted sheepishly. Running my fingers tghorugh my hair, I looked at Seung Hyun. “When did I call you?”
He took out his phone. “Like half an hour ago?”

“There’s your answer.”


Dara’s Point of View:


We’ve been driving around for what felt like ages. It doesn’t take this long to get to where I told him to take me. “Are you lost or something?” I looked at him.

“No, why?”

“Because it feels like you’ve been driving for, forever and my house isn’t even that far from here.” I bit my lip.

“It’s just because you’re tired.” He explained. “It seems longer but it’s really only been a couple minutes.”
I slowly nodded my head, not wanting to question him any further.

I’m lucky he’s even taking me home.
After what felt like another long, tiring, exhausting five minutes, I felt the car come to a stop.

“Here you go.” He turned to look at me, a smirk on his lips.
I nodded. “Thank you, for everything.” I smiled. “I really appreciate it.”

“Anytime. Hope to see you around again soon.”

“Yeah, me too.” I grabbed onto the handle of the car, pulling it before pushing the door open and walking out.

Just as I looked up, I felt my stomach drop and my heart beat accelerate. “Wait,” I turned around. “This isn’t Anderson Lane.”

“Oh, it isn’t?” He chuckled. “It must have slipped my mind.” The rumbling of the car stopped. “You know what they say, don’t talk to strangers.”

“What the he--”

“Hey baby,”
Turning around, my eyes widened before I felt something cover my mouth and a strong pair of arms wrapping around me. I began to scream, kicking my feet. The tears covered my eyes as I tried to fight the hands on my mouth.
But before I could even fight back another second, I felt drowsiness take over me and in just seconds, my body fell limp into the guy’s arms and everything around me went black.

----------------------------------------------

OMGOMGOMG :o 

-Myung_Joon