Eye Candy.

Don't Lie to Me

You sat in home room, frowning as you thought about a way to “infect” the principal’s computer with a virus. A week has gone by and Kang Jun Hyun’s interrogation didn’t have anything concrete. All you knew for sure was this was related to the bullying case that happened back in 2011 and 2012. The killer hasn’t killed anyone, leading you to believe that maybe this was possibly not a serial killer. Could it be that Kwangsoo was wrong about sending you to do this undercover job?

“Jae Mi, what’s wrong? You seem… sad? Bored?” Ji Won sat down opposite you.

You pouted, “I am so bored… there’s nothing to do. I can’t access the computers and I have nothing to do at lunch besides eat and drink and eat again.”

Ji Won patted you on the head, “There, there. Things will get better in a few weeks.”

You despondently looked up at Ji Won, “Really?”

“Would I lie to you?” Ji Won pushed you lightly, “There will be positions opening for our school’s fundraising committee so make sure to sign up fast. We’ve already made a pact that whoever gets there first will sign the others up as well.”

You puffed up your cheeks, “That seems good but what am I meant to do for the next few weeks?”

“Enjoy your free time, my friend. Enjoy your free time.”

You scoffed, “Ji Won ah, I am really bored. Is there anyway I can get access to a computer without having a library card?”

Ji Won scrunched up her nose, “I don’t think so… you can’t log in without identification but what are you planning on doing on the computers besides watching movies and playing games? You’ve been asking for the past week.”

“I want to finish off this article that I am writing for English. My computer is not working at home after I moved houses so yeah… Also English is the only subject I am good at, I want to come 1st in it.”

“Ah! You can always ask the teachers. Mr Georgalis is especially nice. You should ask him if you can use his computer to finish off the essay,” Ji Won suggested.

You nodded your head slowly, “Maybe some other time. I left my USB at home.”

Ji Won poked your head, “Aish, this girl! Worrying for no reason.”

You smiled sheepishly, “Better late than sorry right?”

 Jungkook entered the room and you pulled out his chair for him as he walked over.

Jungkook didn’t sit down but just hovered over you, “So what’s wrong?”

You shook your head cutely, “Nothing, Ji Won just solved my problems.”

“I actually came in here to get Ji Won…”

You raised your eyebrows, “Why?”

Ji Won laughed nervously, “The tryouts for the boys soccer team are about to start…”

You narrowed your eyes at Ji Won, “It’s a boy, isn’t it? So… who is he?”

“It’s…”

“Just come out and see,” Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled you out of your seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook lead you out to the back oval where the soccer tryout was held and you saw Kyung Ri already sitting on the sidelines, grinning so much to the point where her eyes became curved lines.

“I’m going to get changed and come back out,” Jungkook ruffled your hair, “stay and watch.”

You frowned as Jungkook ran off but quickly turned your attention to Kyung Ri and her overly excited nature. You crossed your arms and stride over to her.

“Why are you and Ji Won so happy to see the tryouts and why is it not because Jungkook is trying out?”

Kyung Ri pursed her lips together, “Your oppa is so good looking…”

Ji Won appeared next to Kyung Ri and nodded, “Yeah… I never knew until he took off his shirt…”

She pointed off to the oval and you cringed, “Seriously guys, my brother is off limits.”

You turned your head and saw Seung Heon running around the field, hair wet from sweat and his toned abdominal muscles. 

“So who are you gawking about?” Kyung Ri nudged you.

You cleared your throat and straightened out your uniform, “No one. I was just admiring the sport uniform.”

Kyung Ri’s expression changed and she looked up at you with her arms crossed, “The only guy out there with a shirt on is Jungkook.”

You scrunched up your nose and shook your head, “Okay, so maybe I was checking out some of the other guys but at least I am not checking out your brothers, if there were any.”

Ji Won shrugged, “Don’t worry, it’s not like we want to date him. He is just really good eye candy.”