Making Friends.

Don't Lie to Me

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

*Ring*

Thank goodness the English lesson was over. I was getting a bit tired of reading the text in a Korean accent.

My seat partner quickly turned to me, “Moon Jae Mi, are you really Korean?”

No, Kwangsoo is just really bad at casting people for undercover jobs.

I tilted my head to the side, “I’m half Korean.”

“If you’re Korean, why don’t you look like one?” asked the girl sitting in front of us.

I glanced at her badge, Shin Yeon Mi.

“Oh my gosh, you can’t just ask someone why they don’t look Korean,” said the girl sitting next to Shin Yeon Mi.

“Well, I can’t exactly answer that without getting deep into the genetics…”

“So you’re into science? Awesome! You can help us when it comes to exam time and we can help you with maths, English and literature,” Jungkook smiled at me.

Awesome socialising skills Jenny, you’re already making friends.

“Um… sure.”

The girl sitting next to Shin Yeon Mi turned around and grinned at me, “Hi, my name is Nam Ji Won and my specialty is literature and school gossip.”

School gossip? That’s sounds promising… I guess I have to try my best to hang out with this group.

“So that brings me to my next topic,” Nam Ji Won continued, “who was that good looking guy walking into the school with you?”

“He’s my brother,” I answered, “Moon Jae Hyun.”

Yeon Mi rested her arms on my table, “So why don’t you guys look alike at all? Are one of you adopted?”

I shook my head, “No. We’re half siblings. Same dad, different mums.”

I am going to have to say that a lot, won’t I?”

“Ahh… but you and your oppa look NOTHING alike,” Jungkook emphasised.

“We look a lot like our mothers,” I tried to convince them, “I guess our father has a lot of recessive genes.”

I should probably change the subject before I start relaying my character profile.

“So, how is school here? Is everyone nice to each other?”

Jungkook nodded, “Yeah, we have strict anti-bullying rules here.”

“When were these rules implemented?”

“Some years ago, apparently there were some incidences where bullying went too far and that was how the rules were implemented. There are no F4 red cards here.”

Bullying some years ago? Could that possibly be the reason why the victims are dead? They were bullies and now they are getting killed for it?

“Why are you so interested anyways?” Yeon Mi asked.

“I’m just a really big advocate for anti-bullying.”

I should probably check up on that but I’m guessing the school is not going to easily give up the files to a second year high school student.

“Does your school keep all files on computers?”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Seung Heon’s POV~~~~~

I cautiously stood behind Jenny as she typed away on the computer. It was almost 11pm and we just got released from the tutor academy and she insisted on going to a PC bang. One day back in high school and I feel like I want to drop out. 7am to 10pm… My eyes can barely open.

“So what are you doing exactly?”

“I am putting a malignant code in the link. Hopefully the staff at school will click it. I have my fingers crossed on the principal though.”

I leaned on Jenny’s chair, “Do you think a teacher is involved?”

Jenny cocked her head to the side, “Some of the students there said that the school is really into anti-bullying. When asked, they told me an incident happened nine, ten year ago?”

She clicked her tongue and sighed, “It really annoys me that these rich schools are able to use money to hide everything up. There are no articles or anything. All posts that pop up in relation to the school are by a bunch of money hungry -ups.”

I laughed nervously, “Wow, you seem like you got something against the rich.”

Jenny’s shoulders drooped, “It’s not that, well… kind of. I just don’t like rich people who abuse their wealth. Something about offspring of the rich… I just don’t like it. But then again that could be because I watch too many dramas. I know not every kid is like that, I was wrong to say that.”

This is awkward now… She doesn’t really hate kids with rich parents does she?

Jenny closed all the windows on the computer screen and logged off the computer.

I stepped back to let Jenny get out of her chair. She turned around and her eyes were closed tight.

“We need to get home quickly,” Jenny felt for her bag.

I picked up her bag and threw it over my shoulder, “I got it. What’s wrong? Did they find out about your code?”

She shook her head, “We need to get home as soon as possible.”

What’s going on? Is she okay? Should I hold onto her? What do I do?

Her eyes were closed tightly together as she felt her way towards the exit. I put my arm around her shoulder and lead her to the exit.

“Can you answer me? What is wrong?”

Jenny completely dismissed me and continued walking with my aid.

“Jenny…”

“I have a migraine. I can’t see properly out of my left eye and I can guarantee that I am going to have a really-really-really-really bad headache.”

We got out of the PC bang and Jenny grasped my arm. This migraine seems really bad.

“I’ll give you a piggy back ride home.”

“It’s okay, we’ll get home quicker if you just guide me home,” Jenny insisted.

I squatted down and nudged Jenny, “Just get on, it’s an oppa’s duty to look after his little sister, isn’t it?”

Jenny scoffed, “Okay. I guess so.”

I smiled as Jenny climbed onto my back, it was really rice to feel some warmth on this cool Spring day.

~~~~~End of Seung Heon’s POV~~~~~