Me or Her (1)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*
I might abandon Faith due to weak storyline OR I might continue it but only God knows when.
So, at the moment, I'll post some other story that I've in mind.
Sorry to all of Faith's fan.

 

************************************************************************************************************************

 

Me Or Her? Pt.1



~ The number that you’ve dialed cannot be reach at the moment. Pleas--~


Tiffany sighed as she put her phone back into her handbag. She huffed dissapointedly as her eyes wandered around her, trying her luck to find a certain midget. But to her disappointment, there was no sign of the dorky girl. 

“I guess… she won’t be coming tonight.” She said as she looked at the movie tickets in her hand. This wasn’t the first time that her girlfriend had been ditching their dates. In fact, Tiffany had gotten used to it.

“Hm, I really wanna watch this movie though.” She pouted. Suddenly, a name poppedd into her mind. She smiled brightly as she took her phone and pressed the speed dial number, 1.

“Hel—“

“You’re alone?”

Tiffany was taken aback and pouted when the other girl questioned her without letting her saying a simple hello.

“Em..ya.”

“She didn’t make it?”

“………..no.”

“I’ll be there in 15 mins.”

“Huh? Yo—…Aigoo! She hung up on me just like that?!” She stared at her phone while silently whining about her friend.

However, the frown on her forehead slowly disappeared at the thought of having somebody to accompany her watching the movie. She was really thankful to have someone like her who would always, ALWAYS be there for her. Whenever, she was alone, the girl would always come to her rescue. Somehow, Tiffany felt as if the girl was her savior, her own superhero.


                                                                                        ~~~~~


“Jiyeon, please cancel my dinner appointment with Mr. Yamamoto tonight.”

“Huh? But, boss you have been trying to get in touch with him since last month. He’s going back to Japan tomorrow.”

“I’ve got something important to do. Hm…it’s okay. Tell him that I’ll meet him tomorrow morning, during breakfast. And I might as well send him to the airport by myself. Okay?”

Jiyeon nodded her head as she watched her boss rushing her way to the elevator. She could have guessed the reason behind her boss action.It wasn't a new sight to see. Usually, her boss would be acting like this whenever it involved her family. And of course, Tiffany. The girl that held an important role in her boss's life.


                                                                                                 ~~~~


Tiffany glanced at her watch. It was already 8.30 PM. The movie was going to start in another 5 minutes. She checked her phone once again. Just in case her girlfriend did text her back. But, disappointment always be the answer. She sighed yet again. Her girlfriend always left her hanging. Was it so hard for her to even text her? 

“Huh?”

She was surprised when a box of popcorn suddenly popped in front of her. She turned to face the person who was holding it.

“Let’s go! It’s about to start.” The girl grinned at her.

Smile was formed on her face immediately as she got up and took the popcorns from the latter. She hooked her other arm with the girl’s before walking towards the entrance. Her night became brighter again."

“Thank you, Yoong.” She said as they took their seat. Although it was a couple seat, it didn't feel awkward to have her bestie beside her. In fact, she could never find someone that she could be as comfortable as she was with her. Well, except her girlfriend, of course.

The girl placed the drinks into the holder before glancing back at Tiffany, smiled sweetly at her as she pinched her cheek lightly.

“Don’t mention it. Anything for my bestie.”

'I’ll do anything for you, Fany-ah…If only you know how I really felt for you.'


                                                                                                            xxxxxxx


“Who was that?” She asked as soon as she saw Taeyeon hanging up her phone.

“Office.” She answered nonchalantly as she lay down beside Tiffany who has been waiting for her. She let the girl snuggled closer to her. “Hey…I’m sorry.”

“Hm? Why?”

“I miss the movie last night and today, I even skipped our lunch date…I’m sorry baby.”

Tiffany tightened her arms around the girl’s waist. The disappointment was still there but, being the good girlfriend, she tried to understand Taeyeon. She knew how demanding her girlfriend's job could be.

“It’s okay Tae. I know how busy you are. Plus, Yoona was there to keep me accompany.”

Taeyeon flinched at the mentioned of the name. She knew how closed Tiffany was with Yoona. They have been friend since the high school. That doe eyes girl had always be there for Tiffany whenever she couldn’t. Yes, she was really grateful to Yoona for always keeping Tiffany accompany. But, somehow, she did feel a bit insecure.

Well, who wouldn’t feel inferior to Im Yoona. There was no doubt that guys and girls were head over heel for her. She was beautiful, charming, kind hearted and not to mention a very successful person. Yoona was the daughter of the Im Corporation, one of the biggest and influential architectural firm in Korea. Right now, she was the vice president of the company. To cut it short, she was the dream girl of everybody.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was just the head of music department for the Etude Entertainment. Although she loved her job, she knew that her job was nothing compared to Yoona. Yet, Yoona still managed to find sometime to be with Tiffany where else, she as her girlfriend was always stuck at the studio and ditching their dates. As much as she trusted them. Taeyeon couldn’t deny the fact that she realized how different Yoona treated Tiffany. It was not that difficult to see that the young girl was having some sort of feeling towards Tiffany. And Taeyeon was worried that that one day, Tiffany would realize that and have a changed of heart.

“Baby?”

Tiffany’s nudge broke her thought as she looked at her. “Hm?”

“What are you thinking?”

“Nothing.”

“You were sighing just now. And I was talking to you but you didn’t respond at all.” She pouted.

Taeyeon smiled apologetically as she leaned and kissed the pouting lips sweetly. “Sorry.”

“Is it about your work? Baby, you should take some time off. I mean, you barely have any rest. You're always working. Not just at the studio, even here in our home. I don’t want my baby to fall sick.”

“I know…but we are pretty caught up with the releasing of Shinee’s new album and also the debut of another new group. It was pretty hectic for me and my tema. Hm…I don’t know baby. But you know what? I don’t mind if I have to work 24 hours but….the thought of not being able to spent time with you really hurt me inside. I know how much I've been neglecting you.”

Tiffany smiled warmly as she caressed her cheek. She knew that she would face this kind of situation when she made the decision to be with Taeyeon. She realized how busy Taeyeon’s schedule could be sometime. Yet, she still decided to follow her heart. Which was full of Taeyeon's love.

“Hey…don’t say it like that. I never blame you for any of it. I know how busy you are lately. It’s okay. I’m sure that you’ll get some day off later on and we both will be enjoying ourselves together. Right?”

She smiled back at her girlfriend. She was really thankful to have Tiffany at her side. The girl has been really patient with her. She really need to cherish her more. She placed a soft kiss on the forehead as she pulled the girl closer to her.

“Don’t worry too much about me. I’ll be fine. Plus, Yoona always there with me. I love you baby.” She said before closing her eyes and slowly drifted to the dreamland.

Taeyeon smiled bitterly at the mentioned of the girl’s name once again. Everytime she heard it, she could never shook away the fear that it brought. She really need to do something about it.

'Ya. I know that she will always be there for you. I just hope that she will not take you away from me. Cause I love you so much Tiffany…'


                                                                                                           ~~~~

It was almost one in the morning when Jessica walking down the stairs. She wanted to get some water from the kitche. As she walked through her living room, she found that the door to the balcony was slightly opened. Jessica sighed as she found her sister, sat at the balcony by herself, looking lost in her own thought. She walked towards the girl and sat beside her.

“Eh, Sica unnie.” The younger looked surprised when Jessica gently tap her shoulder.

"Can't sleep?"

Yoona didn't answered. Instead, she gave a weak smile to her beloved sister before looking back at sky.

“Hm…what were you thinking , Yoona-yah?”

She smiled as she shifted back her gaze towards the dark skies too. It had been awhile since the two of them sat together and had their sister’s moment. Back then when they were little, their parent were pretty busy working. Being the good kids, both of them would try not to cause any problem to their parent. They know how hard their parent is working for the benefit of their kids. Therefore, Yoona would always came to her whenever she's in trouble.

When she decided to pursue her career as a model, Yoona was her biggest supporter. Her mom was also her backbone but her dad wasn't really into it. Yet, after countless of persuading, he finally agreed. The one who play the big role in this negotiation was Yoona. She was the one who talked to their dad in letting her become a model. She was really thankful to have her by her side. That's why when Yoona asked for her permission to live with her after she graduated, she couldn't be any happier than having her baby sister with her again. For almost 3 years they live together. All sort of moment they had shared together.

Of course, Yoona knew about her love life too. Her crush. Her lover. Her breakup. Everything. Yoona was always there to cheer her up and even caught her whenever her heart got broken. And the day she introduced her to Sooyoung, Yoona was the one who told her to not let that girl go. Among all of her girlfriends, it seem that Sooyoung was the one that Yoona had confidence the most. They two clicked really well which Jessica felt so glad about it. After Sooyoung moved in with her, Yoona has decided to find her own place to give the lovebirds some privacy. Nevertheless, she would still come over to Jessica place and spent her night there whenver she wanted to.

“Nothing much. Just the same old thing.”

The simple answer from Yoona caught her attention. She knew her sister well enough. Yoona was the type of girl who kept everything inside. She would rarely share her problem with the others. She will keep it fro as long as she could, before she seek for help.

“It’s her, right?” She tilted her head and looked at her sister.

Yoona chuckled lightly when Jessica hit the mark. She couldn’t hide anything from her sister. The older knew her the best. Unable to answer it, she could only let out a heavy sighed.

“It has been almost 5 years, Yoona-yah. You’ve been holding onto her for that long.”

“I know…”

“Isn’t she happy with Taeyeon?”

“Ya. Think so.”

“Then why can’t you just let her go and start finding your own soul mate?”

Silent.

“Yoona. I know she’s your first love and it would be very hard for you to forget it. But I’m not asking you to throw away all you feeling for her. Keep it if you want to. As a memory. Take it as a lovely memory where you learn about love. But you can’t keep on clinging onto your feeling for her. You can't sit here and just wondering about you two. She's with someone now, Yoong. If she's single...then it would be another story. But, sadly she's not." She gently held and caress her sister hand on her lap. She loved playing with the younger's slender fingers. "Maybe...maybe she just not the one for you. Maybe there is someone out there that is perfect for you. That deserve your love.”

“Unnie. It’s not that I didn’t try. I’ve try unnie. But, my heart seems like it’s stuck there. It doesn’t wanna let go. Gosh! It hurt me so much! everytime I see her with Taeyeon. I wish I was her.” She closed her eyes as she tried to bury the pain deep inside her heart.

“Yoona…”

“And you know what? Lately, Taeyeon have been busy with her work that she always ditches her. I know that I shouldn't meddling with their relationship but, God! It's Tiffany! How can I just ignore it whenever it happen?? I hate it! Cause I can see the disappointment right in her eyes. How can I give up with knowing that Taeyeon is not making her happy??” Her eyes showed how desperated she was in finding the right answers for her own questions.

“Couple has their ups and downs Yoona. Even Sooyoung and I had some conflict whenever we had to be away from each other. I hate it. I want to be with her all the time. But I know she can’t but she always try to make it up back. This is something that we had to face. At this moment our career plays a big role in our life. We just need to find ways of managing it without hurting anyone. Same goes to Tiffany and Taeyeon. I believe that Taeyeon is in a tight spot right now where she need to juggle between her career and love life."

“It’s different unnie…”She slowly shook her head. "I can accept it, if it happen once awhile. But, as far as I remember, she had turn Tiffany down for countless time already. She's not juggling unnie.. she's choosing her work rather than Tiffany."

Jessica sighed. She didn't know what else to say to her sister. She knew that somehow what Yoona said did make sense. But, she just didn't want to make her sister fall into a mess. “Fine...but what I’m trying to say is…I just wanna see you happy. Truly happy, for once. You deserve to be in love with someone who can love you as much as you did.”

Yoona fell into silent.

“No matter what, you’ll always have me. And of course that tall shikshin too.” She said as she placed her head on Yoona’s shoulder.

Yoona chuckled lightly at the mention of her sister’s beloved shikshin. She felt so thankful to have two people who would always be there for her.

“Thanks Sica unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter