Why (prologue)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

Incheon International Airport h which had been recognized as one of the best airports in the world.It was a well-designed airport that was easy to get around. It was a nice steel and glass terminal buildings with a sense of space and it was spotlessly clean. The terminal was a gentle half circle with two piers so it was easy to navigate. All of the facilities and stores around were easily noticed and the signages were well positioned to guide people in the buildings. Duty free at very competitive prices and spacious lounges which all in all were an excellent display of the 5 stars worth rating airport.

A lovely lady was pushing her trolley as she walked out from the arrival terminal. She took off her Gucci’s shades and revealed her beautiful eyes smile. She stopped awhile as she looked around the airport which she had last stepped her foot on 5 years ago. She smiled stunningly as she was impressed with the changes that had been made to the airport. She put her shades back on and continue her way towards the exit gate.

She was about to asked for a taxi when suddenly a hand grabbed her arms. She surprisingly turned towards the person.

“Hey, beautiful…”

 

“Yuwreee~!!!” She excitedly pulled the tanned girl into a tight hug.

“Hahahah~ Yah, it’s Yuri. Not Yuwree~~ Ah, your American accent!” Yuri complained.

“Aww…come on. It’s cute though. Yuwree~~ Hahah..what are you doing here?”

“What? Can’t I come here and welcome my best buddy here?”She said as she ruffled the girl’s hair.

“Thanks dear. So, since you’re here, can you please send me to the hotel?”She said with her pleading eyes.

“Hotel? For what? You’ve got me here. You’re staying at my place.”

“But—“

“No but. I’ve already told the other. You are coming with me dear.” She said and took the trolley from the girl and pushed it towards her car.

                                                                                                          ~~~~~

Yuri smiled as she looked at her best friend who was engrossed looking outside the window. She knew that the girl had been missing Seoul so much. It had been almost 5 years since the girl left the country and stayed in New York.

“Too many changes huh?”

The girl turned to face her and nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter