Faith (3)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I try my best to continue this story.
Hope you guys can enjoy it.
Thanks for the support.

 

Faith 3

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as she watched the shikshin duo sitting on the couch leisurely while stuffing their tummy with the snacks. It was a common sight to see whenever this tall girls got together.

“So, what brings you here Yoong choding?” She placed the drinks onto the table before sitting opposite them. She chuckled lightly when she saw the girl pouted and motioned Sooyoung to back her up.

“What do you want me to do? She’s my girlfriend dude.” Sooyoung looked at her apologetically. “And she’s scary.” She whispered but Hyoyeon was sharp enough as she throw a small pillow towards her.

“Ouch! Yah! See?!!” Sooyoung looked at Yoona who soon laughed at the scene.

“Well, anyway. I’m here cause I need your help.” Yoona said as turned to look at Hyoyeon.

“What is it?”

“I need you back in the team.”

“WHAT?” Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were shocked as they stared at the doe eyes girl.

“You heard me. I want you back in the team. We are on.”

“On?? You mean, we going to join the race?”

Yoona smiled proudly. “Yup!”

“No. Absolutely no.” Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Sorry buddy. But I’m  with her this time.” Sooyoung said as she shook her head too.

Yoona was surprised with their reactions. She didn’t expect them to reject her idea that easy.

“Why???”

“You know why Yoong. We don’t want it to happen again.”

“But this time it’s different! Plus, it’s not me who will be competing.”

Her second statement managed to get the attention from the two girls. Both of them stared at her.

“It’s not you? Then who?”

“Someone that I just met.”

“Huh? Someone that you just met?” Hyoyeon smirked. “Yoona-ah, this is not something that you can just randomly choose and decide.”

“No,no! She’s really talented. I’m sure she can do it.”

“Who is this girl? When can meet her?”

“Uh..well…” Yoona scratched her head. “Actually, she hasn’t agreed yet.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Im Yoona. As expected from you.”

“No! I’m sure she’ll say yes.”

“Well, get her first. Then, I’ll decide whether to come back or not.”

Yoona sighed in defeat.

“Fine…”

 

==============================================

 

Flashback

-A week ago-

 She looked at the girl that was sleeping beside her. Slowly, she got the arm off her body as she got off from the bed and went into the bathroom. She the shower and let the water ran through her body. The heated night that she had with the Nicole ran into her mind. She felt disgusted with herself. How she wished that it could wash away all the feeling that she was feeling right now. No matter how much she washed herself, in the end she still felt herself so dirty. Slowly, tears ran through her eyes.

How long did she have to do this?

xxxxxxxxx

 

“Oh shi*!!” She was surprised once she got out from the residence area. It was raining badly. Her mind went straight to her dear brother whom she left alone at home. “Minho. Noona is coming home now.” She said slowly with a lot amount of guiltiness in her heart as she stormed her away into the highway.

xxxxxxxxx

 

The sight of darkness around the neighborhood feared her so much. She was extremely worried about Minho. Once reached, she got off her bike and ran her way to the house.

“Min—“

 She was surprised when stepped into the house. There were few candles lighted on the table. Her head was full of questions. She quickly walked towards the room. And she received another blow when she saw her baby brother was sleeping soundly while cuddling someone.

“Yah! Who—“

“SHHHH~!!”

Yuri was taken aback when she saw the girl silenced her. From the light of the candle she tried to recognize the girl. It took her awhile and soon she gasped as she managed to identify the girl. She watched the girl slowly and gently detached herself from Minho before walking to her.

“He just got back to sleep. Let’s talk outside.” She whispered and made her way out from the room.

As soon as they were out of it, Yuri was the one to question her.

“What the hell are you doing here in my place?!”

“What the hell were you thinking when you leave your brother alone at a time like this?” She calmly questioned back which got Yuri tongue tied.

“That’s not your freaking problem! Who are you to question me that? This is my house! You just intrud—“

“Wooo! Wooo! Easy there girl… Cool down.” She put up her hands in defense. “I’ll answer your questions. No need to bombard me like that.”

Yuri tried to keep cool as she took a deep breath.

“That’s it. Cool okay? Well, I believe we’ve met before. Remember few days ago, when Minho got injured. Ya, I’m the girl who was with him.”

“Ya. I remember.” She replied. Short. While her stare was still on her.

“It’s Yoona by the way.” She reached out her hand but unfortunately the other girl didn’t even bother to take it. “Okay…Hm, anyway…I was just in the neighborhood when suddenly I saw your brother crying all alone in front of your house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter