I miss you

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you everyone. You’ve work hard today.”  

She smiles and bow to all the staffs member at the photoshoot set.

It was already past midnight as they wrap up the photoshoot for CeCi magazine next issue. Although it was late, each of them was still able to smile and laugh throughout the session. It was because of the choding deer who keep on pulling some jokes and laugh brightly despite being tired.

“Yoona, you’re going straight home?”

She turned to face her stylist unnie. “Hm...ya. Tomorrow, I have a flight to catch. Going back to China for shooting.” She answered as she took her bag and walked out of the building with her. Her left hand were holding her car key. After her previous schedule, she told her manager oppa that she would drive herself to the photoshoot set.

“I heard, they’ve agree to release her.”

She was dumbfounded upon hearing the sudden information. There was a tug in her heart as the face of that certain older sister of her flashed to her mind.

“She--she’s really leaving us…” She mumbled.

 

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It had been almost half an hour since she got into her car. Her mind was still busy digesting the information that she had received. She stared at her Iphone. She thought of asking the other members about it, but she worried that it would make the situation worst. Right now, everyone was still trying to cope with the fact that there are only 8 members now, instead of 9. Everyone was trying to avoid to discuss about it. It not an easy thing to accept the fact that you’ve lose a member that you’ve grown up together for years. Well, it’s not just a member, but a sister. A family member.

She let out a heavy sigh and as she lean back toward the seat and rest her head on the head rest. It hurt her at the thought of losing one of her dearest sister. The one who had been taking care of her since they were trainee.

“I wish it’s not true…”

She whispered to nobody but herself before she took a deep breath and started the engine. Somehow, she felt like she’s desperately needing some air.

 

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She should be driving herself home, but somehow she ended up driving herself around the city. She manage to calm herself as she drive through the night. There weren’t many car on the road. After 20 minutes of driving, she parked her car near the Han River. It was the place where she always had her Cinderella date with her Seunggi oppa. But today, the prince isn’t there with her.

She looked outside her window and watched some couples were having their date as the strolled along the path nearby the Han River. She smiled at the scene as she remembered about their dates. They didn’t get the chance to date publicly instead they always stayed in his Range Rover. But, it was enough for her as she manage to see and be with him for awhile. It was such a good memories.

Yes, memories...although they just started dating, and everything seem perfect for them, just like any other couple, they also had their ups and downs. And lately, since she started filming her drama in China, they barely had time for each other. Her Seunggi oppa was also busy with his schedule. Well, being the Nation Couple, was not easy for them. They barely had time for their own selves. They already see it coming, but, they had agree to give it a try. And after a long talk, they have decided to part ways and be friends. They have decided to just go with the flow. If they are meant for each other, they’ll be one. They just hope the best for each other.

It was such a heart breaking experience for her. The moment she told her members, they enveloped her with a warm hug. They kept on saying positive thing to her, try to cheer her up. She really appreciated that and really thankful to have a bunch of sisters with her. However, she still feel a tiny gap in her heart, she keep looking for some comfort from that particular sister of her. The one whom she always go every time she need some companion and advise.

 

“Unnie…” She peek into the room and search for the ice princess.

“Hm?”

She smiled upon seeing her lying on her bed with a novel in her hand. The older loves to read before she sleep.

“Can I come in?”

“Hm? Sure… come here.” She got up and put the book aside as she watch the younger sat beside her. “Did you just finish your schedule?”

She nodded her head before letting a heavy sigh.

“What’s wrong?” She was well aware of the trouble look on the younger face. “Wanna talk about it?”

“Unnie...do I really not deserve to be an idol?” Her voice wavered as she asked the older.

“Yah…” She could tell right away the reason for her question. “Did you read the haters comment again??” She asked and sighed upon seeing the dejected look on her face. “Come here…” She patted her lap and the younger slowly moved towards her and lied on her lap.

“I don’t know why, but I keep on reading it. And, I feel bad. I know, I’m not good at singing, I don’t even have the confidence in my own voice. I’m not like you unnie...or Taeyeon unnie...or Fany unnie...Hyunnie...you guys are the best. Hm...even in dancing, Hyoyeon unnie is the queen along with Yuri unnie and Sooyoung unnie. While Sunny unnie, she’s like the ace. She’s good at singing, variety, MC...everything. And what am I left with? Acting? Hm...I don’t think so. Even Yuri unnie and Sooyoung unnie are better than me. I’ve nothing special to be proud of.” She sighed heavily as she closed her eyes.

On the other hand, Jessica was listening the entire time while gently the younger’s hair. She knew how hard it is to be the Im Yoona, the center, the Nation’s girl. She always in the center of attention. That’s why Jessica pity the girl the most,as she always had to carried that kind of burden on her shoulder.

“Yoona-yah...how many time did I told you, not to care about it? They all are haters, they will always hate us no matter what we do. They always say something hurtful to us. You should know this, dear…”she glanced down at the girl face who was staring blankly towards the wall. “Each one of us, is special. We have our own thing that we are good at, like you’ve said just now. Same goes to you. Your singing is improving and your dancing, come on, you’re in the dancing line. All of us know how good you are. Even Jaemin oppa acknowledge that. And , you’re also a wonderful actress. All the sunbaenim have praise you for your acting. That shows how good you are. I’m sure that one day you’ll be a great actress. You just need to keep on learning and don’t give up, like this.”

Tears was b in her eyes as she listen to her unnie’s  words. She swiftly turned her body towards Jessica and wrapped her arm around her waist before burying her face onto her abdomen.

“Yah...why are you crying…” She chuckled lightly but somehow she could feel her own eyes started to water as she watched Yoona. The younger is so precious to her. People says that it maybe because she looks like her little sister, Krystal. But, that’s not it. She loves the girl because of herself, not because of her look. And she loves her just like her own sister. “Silly...you’re a good person, Yoong. Anyone would love you. You should stop being so hard on yourself and start taking care of yourself more now, for those who loves you.”

She slowly nodded her head. “Thanks, unnie…”

 

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was 2 in the morning, but she just couldn’t close her eyes. Despite being the sleepyhead of the group, it was pretty hard for her to sleep tonight. There was some issue that still lingering in her head. Unable to take it anymore, she decide to have a drink as she got up and made her way to the kitchen.

“Oh. Sica unnie. You’re still awake?”

She was surprised to see the younger who was sitting at the dining table and pouring milk into a bowl which filled with  cereal. “Seriously, Im Yoona? At this hour?”

“I’m hungry…” She pouted which caused the other to chuckle at her cuteness. “You want some?”

Although she wasn’t hungry but somehow she just took another spoon on the counter and took a seat next to her. The younger always had a special effect on her. She always felt safe and comfort whenever she’s with her.

“Why are you still awake? Is something bothering you?”

She smiled as she watched her taking a big spoonful of cereal into . The girl is such a shikshin. She couldn’t understand why she could still be slim despite eating so much.

“Hm...how long do you think we can be an idol? What are we going to do after this?” She said before taking a spoonful for herself.

Yoona put her spoon down, as she look at her sister. She was well aware of the issue. The girl had been telling her about her dream of being a designer. In fact, she had already started preparing herself to be a designer and have her on brand.

“How is it going?”

“Hm?”

“Your studies, your work. I mean, you’ve been studying and doing a lot of research on designing your own product.How is it? It better be good, cause I have a lot of confidence in you, that this is the thing that you’ll be great at next, after singing.”

She smiled upon hearing the words that came from the younger who always know what to say. It never fail to warm her heart.

“Doing good, I think. Well...it’s hard actually, since I still have to juggle between this and our idol life. It’s really tough to manage my time. I don’t know till when I can bare this.I want to live my dream but I still love my life now, our Sone... It’s hard...”

She nodded her head as she listen to her unnie. The older girl had been travelling a lot, not just for their schedule but also for her other dream she’s working on. “It’s okay, unnie...I know you can do this.” She smiled as she wrapped her right hand over her shoulder and pulled her for a hug.

 

She smiled as she reminisce the moment she had with the  older girl. Whenever they need someone to talk to, somehow they’ll end up sitting next to each other and let it out. She never mind to stay up late, just to listen to her talk and give comfort to her whenever she need it cause she knew that her  Sica unnie would do the same thing for her. Despite her cold look, she’s one of the person who had such a gentle and care heart.

 

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hello...Yes unnie?”

“Yoona--yah....did I wake you up?”

It was her sister who called her. She just left the Han River when she called her.

“No unnie. I just finish my schedule. I’m heading to the dorm now.”

“Oh...what time your flight?”

“9, morning.”

“Well, okay then. Just wanna hear your voice. “ She chuckled. “Well, appa been asking about you. He told me to remind you to eat well.”

“Unnie, I’m a shikshin. The members whine a lot cause I keep on eating.” She said which cause both of them to laugh. “Hm...I’ll see you two once I’m back from China. Tell appa, I miss him!”

“How about me?”

“Unnie always calls me! I didn’t get the time to miss you!” She unnie.

“Yah! Im Yoona!”

She laugh her heart out when she heard her sister whining. After awhile, she bid her goodbye since she need to focus on her driving. Talking to her sister manage to ease her heart a bit. But, she knew that she couldn’t share all of her problem her. There are things that only her member could understand better than her own family.

She let out a soft chuckle upon remembering those time where she Sica unnie. That girl gained the nickname ‘Ice Princess’ due to her cold appearance look. But, whenever she’s with her, she could change the ice princess into a funny and dorky girl too.

 

"Sooyoung and Tiffany would be back soon....they might wanna taste and critique our food.”

“Yep.”

“Wanna prank them?” An evil idea popped into the ice princess mind.

It took only a second for the famous Im choding to reply. “I’ll make salty kimbap!”

“Salty kimbap?! Omo!! That’s great!!!” She laughed at the idea. “I’ll put salt in my sandwich too! Oh! and some vinegar!! Oh my God~~ This is funny!!”

One is the famous choding is the group while the other one is the one with the icy look. It was a weird combination but, whenever this two together, the ice always melt because of the choding deer. Somehow, the choding manage to influence the ice princess to act as choding as her.

 

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Unnnniiieeee~~~~”

“Yoooonnnaaaa--yaahh~~~”

“Unnnnieee~~~ let’s eaaattt~~~”

“Yah!! Stop it you two!!”

Tiffany was the one who explode first whenever these two launch their aegyo attack. It was already known that Im Yoona’s aegyo is the worst and could  annoy you to the max. All the members couldn’t take it even the ex-aegyo Queen, Sunny. But, still, there is one person who adore the choding’s aegyo and it was none other than Jessica. She always said that it was so cute and always try to copy it. Weird. But, it’s only Im Yoona who could do it.

 

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yoona, let me tell you this, your dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter