Me or Her (2)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me Or Her Pt.2


“IM YOONA!!

Tiffany almost drop her mug on the floor as she heard the scream. But as she realized the name, she gigled to herself. She knew exactly what had happened. The Im Choding was doing her usual prank to her beloved sister. She had become accustomed to this scenario now.

“What have you done this time?”

She slowly asked as the tall girl came into the study room and signaled Tiffany to keep silent and pretended like she wasn’t there. But, she should have known that her sister was extremely good at finding her especially after being prank. It didn't take her long to find her little mischievous sister.

“OW! OW! UNNIE!! THAT’S HURT!!”

Jessica was pulling her little sister ear as she dragged the girl out of the room with Tiffany followed behind. 

“FANY! HELP ME!”

Tiffany quickly put up her hands. “Na-ah-ah..You're on your own."

“Soo baby, leave it there. But, YOU! PUT THOSE THINGS AWAY NOW AND WASHED EVERYTHING!” She instructed as they reached the kitchen. She released her sister’s redden ear and watched the younger went to the counter and cleaned the mess that she had caused. Sooyoung chuckled lightly as she walked pass the deer and went to her girlfriend who was in the 'HellSica' mode.

Tiffany couldn't help but to let out a small laugh as she saw the decoration on the table counter. There were a lot of cucumbers around the table. She knew right away the reason behind Jessica's hellish behaviour just now. The cucumber was one of Jessica’s most hated thing on earth. Obviously, she would freak out when she saw all those cucumber lying around on the table and counter.That deer was just digging her own grave by doing this.

“Why on earth did you do this?”

“To keep them away from me while I’m having my breakfast. She can’t cook and the shikshin need food! So they just eat mine! Evil couple!” She said while glaring at the lovely couple.

“Baby~ Your sister is complaining.” Sooyoung whined at her girlfriend who was keeping her eyes on Yoona.

"Oh really, IM YOONA?"

“AM NOT~!” She quickly denied it and focused on cleaning as she glared back at the shikshin who was laughing at her. Her sister could be really scary whenever she pull out any prank that involved cucumber. Yet, she still did it anyway despite all the punishment she had received.

On the other hand, Tiffany stood near the doe eyes girl as she smiled at the sight. She has been living with them for 4 days since the day she came at their place, well not to mention, drunk. After the confrontation with Yoona,  she was feelig a little bit awkward at first. But, the doe eyes girl managed to break all the barrier and  get rid away all awkwardness easilly. She didn't how on earth did it happened but now both of them are back together. As best friend. Just like before.

                                                                                                        ~~~~~


“It’s true.”

Tiffany turned to face Yoona who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

“All of it.”

Tiffany stayed silent.

“And I’ve met with Taeyeon yesterday night.”

“What?” She snapped her head towards Yoona. She was really shocked and worried, knowing that Yoona had met with Taeyeon.

“She shouldn’t be acting so stupid like. Not after I already told her that I’m not going to go after you anymore. She already make it clear to me that you are hers. I’m not going to change that. I don't have any intention of doing anything to break you two. No matter how much I care about you, I always remind myself that you'll never be mind. For as long as your heart is with her. And I know how much you love her.”

Yoona shifted her gaze from the floor up to Tiffany and their eyes met. 

“But not anymore.After this incident, I’m not gonna sit here and watch you get hurt yet again. We both know that she had some serious jealousy issue. Both of you have been into quite number of argument because of her insecurity and jealousy. But, I believe last night is the worst fight you guys ever had. If not, you won't be walking aimlessly around my neighbourhood in that kind of weather, while drunk.That's so unacceptable, Fany-ah...And I’m not going to let it happen again.”

“Yoo—“

Yoona could see the hesitation in Tiffany's eyes. She knew what the girl was thinking. As much as she wanted to take her chance with her, she still in the right state of mind. She know her place. She was just her best friend. And Taeyeon is still the one for her. That was something that Yoona had to accept and live with. She won't take advantage of Tiffany's current situation. 

“I know what you're thinking...No...I’m not asking you to accept me Tiffany. I know that would be impossible for you to do too." She chuckled lightly, tried to hide the bitterness of her own words. "Don’t worry. I’m just trying to give that midget some lesson. She needs to wake up and realize her own mistakes. She need to learn to control her weakness and cherish you and treat you better."

Tiffany didn't know what else she should say. Somehow, she felt guilty towards Yoona. How could Yoona treated her this nice after she rejected her? What has she done before, to be treated this nice by Yoona? She felt as if she was using Yoona for her own benefit.

Slowly, she got up from the bed and approached the  other girl. “Hey...Don’t let this thing bother you. No matter what, you’re always gonna be someone who is important to me Fany-ah. And, I won’t let anything happen to you. Remember that...” She gently patted the girl’s head before leaving the room.

 

                                                                                                        ~~~~~

“Yah~ Are you going to stand there and just look? Like those two evil couple?? Aren’t you going to help me?”

Yoona voice brought her back from her lost thought. She watched the pouting girl wiping the table while whining silently. “Huh? Oh. Haha…serves you right. You should know this better than anyone else. Never get in trouble with Jessica. You never learned your lesson huh?"

“Good job Tiffany. You made the right decision by ignoring that kiddo.” Sooyoung patted the girl’s back while Jessica smiling triumphantly at her sister. "Come. Let's go watch some movie while she cleans all of that."

“You! Ughhh….evil”

Tiffany giggled once again as she glanced back at Yoona before following the couple to the living room. She never thought that she could be smiling again after the heated incident between her and Taeyeon. And of course the confrontation between her and Yoona. But here she was, with the choding’s family, laughing happily while her heart wasn't feeling so much pain as she did before. 

All of this is possible because of one person.

‘You’re surely is something, Im Yoona…’


                                                                                                          xxxxxx
                                                                                                      


She picked her phone, stared at it for awhile before putting it back on the table. She let out a heavy sighed as she cupped her face. She surely didn’t know what she should do now. She had really messed things up really bad this time. 

“Hey…”

A hand gently her back and somehow it managed to calm her down. She knew exactly who it was. She slowly turned her head toward the person and gave a wary smile.

“Are you okay?

She breathed in as she nodded her head.

“Sure?”

This time she didn’t respond.

“Hey…you know you can always count on me. You don’t have to keep it all to yourself.”

Taeyeon looked at the girl beside her. She was her superior and also her close friend. They have been friend for many years and Taeyeon always went to her whenever she had problem with her works and also relationship. Somehow, the girl has been so amazing in helping her out by giving honest opinion and also advises. Thats why she felt really comfortable being with this girl.

Well, maybe this time, she could use another help from the girl.

“Sunny-ah…”


                                                                                                     xxxxx



Two weeks has passed. Tiffany had gone back to her routine life. After taking quite a long leave from the office, she had gone back and was welcome back happily by her teams. They were really missing her. Plus, the were quite a number of projects that needs Tiffany expertise. So, having her back to the office was a big relief for them. 

It was almost 10pm. Tiffany decided to end her work. She gather her stuffs before walking out of her office. As she walked towards the lift, she bid her goodbye to some of collegues who were still doing their duties even at this hour. With all the projects coming in right now, it wasn't a surprise to see some of the staff working late night. 

Unlike the previous nights where she had spent at Yoona's, tonight she decided to go back to his parent’s place. As she stepped out of the lift she got a call from Jessica. It was a bit strange to receive a call from Jessica at this hour. Yet,she answered it. And the moment Jessica explained her reason for calling her, Tiffany didn't waste any time as she rushed her way to her car.

                                                                                                    ~~~~~

“Jessica, where is she?”

The moment Jessica opened the door, Tiffany immediately asked about the doe eyes girl's whereabout. Her eyes were looking behind Jessica as she tried to find any sign of that choding. Her were full of concern and Jessica didn't miss to see that. She silently smiled as she step aside.

“She’s in the study room." She informed her as she let Tiffany walked in, and closed the door. She followed Tiffany who was in a hurry. "I’ve asked her for so many times to leave all the paperworks and have some rest. But you know how stubborn she can be.” She groaned frustratedly as she looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed. She knew how much of a workaholic Yoona was and the girl could be so thickhead sometime. It frustrated her sometime.

“It’s okay. I’ll talk to her.”

Jessica nodded her head and watched the girl walked towards the deer's room. Somehow, she felt glad to see how much Tiffany concerned about her little sister. And from the way she sees it, it wasn't just for the sake of their friendship. It seemed like Tiffany haven't realize what her heart truly wants.

“I don’t know why, but I got the feeling that Yoona do have a chance with her.”  Sooyoung who just walked in from the kitchen gently wrapped her hand around the blonde’s waist and placed her chin on the girl’s shoulder. "Don't you think?"

She slowly nod her head as she silently pray for the best for her beloved sister. “Yeah. Me too. Hope Tiffany would realize it before it’s too late.”

                                                                                                    ~~~~~ 

Tiffany knocked on door. After getting no reponse from the deer who was busy inside the room, she slowly turned the knob and pushed the door opened. Her head peeked in to the room, as her eyes carefully scanned the room. It wasn't difficult to find the girl who was obviously into her works. Files and paper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter