Faith (2)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“I’m fine dear…”

A tall and tanned girl slowly sat beside her mother as she gently held her arm. Worries were written all over her face.

“Really…I am. You’re worry too much.” She caressed her daughter’s face while giving a reassured smile to her.

“Omma…you were conscious when I found you. Your head was bleeding. I’ve call you so many time but you wouldn’t open your eyes. How can that be okay?”

“I am looking and talking to you right now, aren’t I?”

“Omma…”

“Shh…I understand.” She sighed heavily. “I’m sorry for making you worry dear…”

“……..I hate him.”

She quickly turned to face her daughter. Hatred was clearly seen on her face.

“Yuri-ah…”

“Omma, he had been hurting you a lot! I hate him!! Why can’t he just leave us alone??”

The woman stayed silent. She knew that her husband had been nothing but a jerk, lousy kind of man who only thought of having fun playing around with other woman and gambling. When he ran out of money, he will come to her and ask for money. Most of the time, she will get hurt by him.

“Where is Minho?” She tried to change the subject.

“He’s at school. I already told Mrs. Ahn that I’m gonna be late fetching him.”

“Yah…don’t make your brother wait for too long. Go, take him home. I’ll be fine here. Really.”

She was a bit contemplated.

“Hm…fine.” She got up and gave a soft kiss on her mother’s forehead. “I’ll come back before dinner, okay.”

 

+++++

 

She gently knocked on the door before peeking into the room.  Once she saw her unnie smiling at her, she pushed the door opened and walked towards her.

“Thanks, Hyunnie.”  She took the mug from her dongsaeng and took a sip of the hot choco. “No class today?”

She nodded her head as she sat on the chair in front of Taeyeon who was still busy typing onto her iMac.

“Not going out? Suzy’s not coming today?”

“Nah…I don’t feel like going out today. Plus, I already told her to focus and complete her assignment first or else we are not going to go out till she finished it.”

Taeyeon chuckled lightly. The youngest was always a diligent type of person. It wasn’t a surprised to see her sister being strict to Suzy.

“I’m sure your girlfriend is stressing out now.”

“It’s for her own good.” She sipped her own choco. “But, I did skype with her just now. She kept whining saying that she miss me.”

“Well, I bet she’s not the one who feels like that.” She smirked at her blushing sister. “Anyway, where is your beautiful lovely sister that you love the most?”

“Unnie~ Stop it. You know I love you two equally.”

“But, you always take her side.” She pouted as she walked toward her sister and sat down beside her.

“Unniee~~”

“Haha…joking. I’m just joking Seohyun-ah…” She ruffled the youngest’s hair playfully.

“You better not do that again.” She cutely pouted. “Hm, well, I don’t know where she went but this morning I did bumped onto her while she was having her cereals at the kitchen. She did say that she’s going out after that. When I ask her where to…she just said, ‘I’m getting the black pearl.’ Hmm…I don’t what is on her mind now unnie. I don’t know what is she up to. I just hope that she didn’t get into trouble.”

Taeyeon let out a heavy sighed. Among them, Yoona was the stubborn one. It was pretty hard to control her. Once she set her mind on something, it was pretty hard to distract her.

“She really want us to compete in the championship.”

“But, how unnie? We don’t have a rider. And the tournament is just around the corner. We can’t just cast someone who we barely know.”

“I know…I know. Let’s just meet this black pearl that your sister is so impress about. Then, we decide whether we should or not join the race.”

The younger nodded her head before placing her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Both of them were really clueless with the other girl’s action right now. All they could do was wait and trust the girl.

 

+++++

 

“Ahjumma.”

The middle age woman smile at cute little young boy who ran towards her. “Yes, Minho-ah?”

“Where is  Yuri noona? Isn’t she coming?”

“Hm…well, your sister going to be a little late today. She has something to do.”

The kid pouted as he looked down disappointedly.

“Hey…don’t be sad. Ahjumma is here. Don’t you like staying with me?”

“Hmm…Minho likes ahjumma. But, Minho want Yuri noona to come. Minho want to see omma. Omma not well.”

Mrs. Ahn smiled at the 5 years old boy. She knew that the boy’s family was a mess. His father was a gambler and always hit his wife for money. While the eldest one, Yuri had not receive a proper schooling since she was 8. The girl had to get involve in an illegal street racing for the sake of money in order to help the family. She really felt bad for this family. That why she always help the family whenever she could.

“Yuri noona will come soon, okay?” She gently patted the boy’s head.

Minho slowly nodded her head. “ Um..Ahjumma. Can Minho play there?” Her small finger pointed towards the playground not far from them. There were few other kids that were playing there.

“Sure. Be careful okay. If you need anything, just call me.”

The kid nodded before running towards the playground.

 

+++++

 

“WHAT? She can’t come? What about the race tonight?!! I’ve already gathered the people.”

“Hey…chill a bit would you?”

“Nicole. How can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter