Why (9)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



DANG!


The girl was panting heavily as she stood in front of the door. Her worried eyes were looking at the girl on the bed. She was surprised to see the girl staring back at her, while the others who were standing around her were looking at her too. 

“See? Told you that she would come.” Sunny broke the silent as she grinned at Taeyeon who smiled back and patted her girlfriend’s head.

“Wha—what are—“ Before she could questioned her unnie, she was already being pulled by Seohyun towards the bed. She stood nervously as she tried to avoid the gaze from a pair of eyes who were staring at her since she burst into the room.

“Well, we are going to the café, to feed this shikshin.” Hyoyeon said as she pointed to the tall girl beside her.

“We are going with you too. I’m kinda starving too.” Sunny added as she winked at the other girls.

Yoona was dumbfounded at the situation. She stared at Sunny and Jessica. But both of them just smiled at her.

“Talk to her.” Jessica whispered as she gave a light squeeze on Yoona’s hand before she walked out of the room.


                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


“You think we did the right thing?”

Sunny hooked her arm with Taeyeon. “Ya. Both of them need to clear things out. I’m sure Yoona know what she should do.”

“I hope both of them can be together again.” Seohyun wished as she walked hand in hand with her beloved girlfriend.



                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


Silence.

An awkward kind of silence.

The air felt so cold.

A girl was sitting on the bed with her eyes fixed on the other girl, who was fidgeting at the corner of the bed.

“Are you gonna stand there and not looking at me at all?”

Simple question. Yet, it felt like a killer question to Yoona. 

“I—I…” When you don’t know what to say, you’ll just end up stuttering. That’s what happened to the deer.

“Fine. Don’t look then.”

“No-“ She quickly snapped her head towards Tiffany and she felt that time had stopped once her eyes met with the beautiful pair of dark brown orbs. However, unlike any other days, those eyes seemed cold.

The stares went on for awhile. In the end, it was the doe eyes girl who was defeated. She lowered her gaze as she let out a heavy sigh.

“I’m sorry.” She slowly said.

“What are you sorry for?”

“Everything.”

“Everything?”

She nodded.

“You mean, for leaving me without a reason? Or for lying to me? Or…for choosing my mom’s offer than my love for you?”

The last sentence had lot of venom in it as Yoona stared at Tiffany in disbelief. She was shocked with her last statement.

How can she knew—

“My mom just told me about it.” She added as if she could understand what Yoona’s was thinking.

“I—I…” She lost her words once again.

“I hate you.” 

Three simple words. Usually, people would say the common three words which could bring joy to other, but this time, it was the other way around. Instead of LOVE, it was HATE. And it was so painful for Yoona as she looked away, trying to succumb the pain.

“I really…really hate…you.” 

However, this time the coldness in the voice was gone. Yoona slowly looked at the girl. To her surprised, the eyes which were cold just now, were filled with tears.

“Fany…”

“I hate you for leaving me. I hate you for lying. I hate you for hurting me. I hate you for keeping your problem from me. I hate you! I hate everything about you! And most of all, I hate you—I hate you cause no matter how hard I try, I still can’t hate you…” Tears were streaming down her face.

Yoona slowly approached her and sat on the side of the bed. Slowly, she reached out her hand, and gently wiped the tears. Her right hand was holding onto Tiffany’s hand.

“I’m sorry.”

“Why…why did you do this to me…”

“Because I love you…”


                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


“HWANG MIYOUNG!!”

Tiffany was snapped out of her thought once she heard the call. She turned around and smiled as she saw her short best friend was walking towards her. Sunny and the other girls were following her too.

“Yah! Stop calling me that!” She hit the girl’s shoulder.

“Hahaha…oh come on! The whole world knows your real name already, Miyoung-ah~”

“YAH!”

“Plus, it’s only us, your closed friends and some of your relatives here. So, don’t worry. We know you more than just ‘TIFFANY THE NATION SINGER’ “ Yuri added which earned her a high five from Taeyeon.

“Sunny~ Sica-yah~~ Look at your girlfriends~ “

“KWON YURI!”

“TAE-TAE! Stop bullying Tiffany!”

Tiffany chuckled when she saw her two best friends getting warned by their own girlfriends. Yuri and Taeyeon groaned as they glared at her.

“Sweety…”

She turned her faced towards the smiling woman who stood beside her. “Yes, mom?”

“They have been asking about you. They want you to sing.” She said as she pointed towards the guests around them.

“Go on. “ Yuri nudged the girl’s arm as she smiled at her.

Tiffany flashed her eye smile back before making her way towards the band. She talked to the leader before taking the mic.

“Good evening to all of you. Thanks for coming to this party. I’m really thankful to be surrounded by all of you who keep supporting me throughout my career. Thanks once again.”

The guests clapped their hand and soon they were chanting for the singer to sing a song for them. Obviously, they were craving for the lovely voice of the beautiful girl. Tiffany smiled warmly as she signaled the leader to start playing her song.


Because it's you


Mianhadan mal haji marayo..
Don’t say that you’re sorry
Nae-ge sarangeun kkeuti aninde..
Love isn’t over for me yet
Ireohke uri heyeojindamyeon..
If we break up like this
Eotteo-khaeyo.. Eotteo-khaeyo..
What do I do, what do I do?

As she started the song, a certain fresh set of memories flashing back into her mind.


“Why?!”

“I—I don’t know how to face you…”

“Stop it. Enough! Can’t you just let it go?”

She stayed silent and her eyes were fixed on the floor. There were only two of them in the room. 

“Yoong…look at me.” She waited, yet the girl didn’t respond. “Please…”

Slowly, Yoona turned her head after hearing the pleading. Her eyes were glistening with tears. It hurt her so much to break the girl’s heart once again. But, she couldn’t stay with her. 

“Let’s start all over again…My mom…she’s sorry for everything that she had done to us, to you. She told me everything. I know, I know it’s hard for you to accept it and I know it would be hard for you to forgive her…but, please Yoong..let’s start once again. I love you so much. I can’t lose you once again. Can’t you see it, Yoong?”

“I—I can’t…”

“Why?”

“Cause—cause I’m scared. I failed in the fight for our love back then. I’m scared that it would happen again.I-I don't believe in myself... What if I failed once again and hurt you—“

“You won’t!” Tiffany cupped her face and stared into those lovely doe eyes. “You won’t fail me again. It won’t happen again. I won’t let anything break us apart again. This time, I’ll be the one who protect us. I—“ Her words were cut off when Yoona gently placed her lips on hers. She closed her eyes as she tasted the soft and the sweetness of Yoona’s lips on her. She missed it.

Yoona slowly pulled away, not taking her eyes off her. Slowly, she shook her head. “I’m sorry…”
 


Sarang hana ppuninde sarang-hal su eopt-ko..
I just have love alone but I can’t even love
Cheongmal ha-goshipeun mal hal sudo eom-neunde..
I can’t even say the words that I really want to say
Cheomcheom meo-reojyeo-ganeun
The love that is getting farther away
Sarangi jigiji mothal
The words that I can’t keep
Maldeu-ri nal ul-ke haneyo.
– they are making me cry


Sunny slowly wrapped her hands around Taeyeon’s waist and placed her chin on the latter’s shoulder. She sighed.

“Still no news from her?” Taeyeon carefully asked.

She shook her head. “Nothing.”

“I can’t believe that Yoona unnie decided to walk away once again.”

Suzy pulled the upset girl into her arm as she rubbed her back. She knew how disappointed the girls when Yoona left. All of them thought that the misery would finally end and Yoona will get her happiness back with Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter