A Fool in Love 3 (sequel)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Fool in Love 3

 

 

Don’t be afraid of your fears

They’re not there to scare you

There are there to let you know that

Something is worth it

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Frankfurt International Airport

 

 

~ Damen und Herren, herzlich Willkommen bei Flughafen Frankfurt.  Achtung bitte, Passagiere für den Lufthansa-Flug LH... werden gebeten, sich zum Gate N53 zu begeben…~

 

 

The announcement made was heard all over the airport which is one of the major international airport located in Frankfurt, the fifth largest city of Germany and one of the world’s leading financial centers. It is among the busiest airport in the world. It has become a hub for people around the world who stop by before continuing their journey.Some came due to business trip and some came for a vacation. But for a certain blonde girl who just stepped out from the arrival gate, she came with a mission.

 

To drag back a certain deer back to Seoul.

 

 

 

Flashback ver.1 (2 months ago)

 

 

“Ugh! That fool! Where the heck did she hide herself??”

 

Yuri could only give a sigh as she watched her wife pacing back and forth in front of her. There was nothing she could do to lessen her anxiety. She was also wondering and thinking as hard as she could regarding her cousin’s current whereabouts. It has been almost a year since she left. And since then they have trying their best to track the girl but she was much keener than them. The moment they had located her, she moved to other place. The last time they checked, she was in Austria. That was 3 months ago.

 

“She’s really good at this.” Sooyoung who was sitting opposite her suddenly said. “Do you still remember, when we were kids, we always play hide and seek. And that idiot girl always find somewhere unthinkable place to hide. It would take us hours to find her. Heck, I can count how many times that we managed to do that. She’s a natural hider. “

 

“How’s Tiff?” Yuri suddenly questioned Sunny who was sitting beside Sooyoung.

 

“The same. Living her daily life. Showing her eye smiles and cheeriness to us.” She sighed as she remembered her best friend. “But, you know that it was just an act. She’s still thinking about her. Yesterday, I saw her staring at her bracelet. You know, the one that she gave it to her on her birthday? Yeah, and she was tearing too.”

 

“This is so sad girls. I don’t know what else I can do. I’ve try my best to contact her. But none were replied. What is she trying to avoid?? If she doesn’t feel the same way as Tiff, then just face her and say it.”

 

“It’s not easy for her, Soo.”

 

“Why not, Sica? I mean, Tiffany already tell her that she will still be her friend even if she got turned down. So, why is she being so scared? Afraid that their friendship will end?”

 

“No. It’s not like that. She’s not scared of that. I can sure you that.”

 

“Then what is it?”

 

Jessica stopped in front of the slender girl. She let out a heavy sigh.

 

"She knew that she's in love with Tiffany. But she can't admit it.”

 

“What? Why??"

 

She glanced back at Yuri who was looking at her. She knew that her wife could understand what she was trying to say. Both of them hung their head low as they felt that somehow they were a part of the causes of this mess. They were still feeling guilty.

 

“She scared of getting hurt again. She scared to believe in love, Soo.”

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

It was almost midnight when Tiffany entered her apartment. She put down her handbag on the study table and got into her washroom to clean herself. After an hour, the girl was on her night gown, making a hot choco for herself before making her way to the balcony. She sat down on the chair and enjoyed the night scenery. It was a calm night, shined by the bright moon up in the sky with the other sparkling stars around it.This has become her routine every single day since she left her. There was no one to accompany her. Well, yes, she did have other friends but, there was none was as good as her.

 

* Even if I’m not with you, don’t you ever feel alone. Cause no matter how far we are apart, we will still be sharing and looking at the same stunning moon. You’ll never been alone.

 

Tiffany chuckled lightly as she remembered her saying that to her the night when she was having a tough time. The girl could not be there for her since she was out for a business trip. Yet, her soothing voice through the phone and positive words always make Tiffany felt better.

 

“Are you looking at them too, Yoong?” She slowly said to nobody except her. A tear escaped from the corner of her eyes.

 

“I miss you.”

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Yuri got into her bedroom and saw her wife standing at the balcony, lost in her thought. She let out a sighed before making her way to Jessica.

 

“Hey, baby…” She slowly wrapped her hand around Jessica’s waist before placing her chin onto the girl’s shoulder.

 

“Oh…hey...” Jessica was a bit startled by her wife. Yet, she gave a smile before placing a soft peck on the other’s lips.

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Nothing much…just thinking about something.”

 

“It’s Yoona, right?”

 

Jessica sighed heavily before nodding her head.

 

“Where is she, Yul? It’s been too long since she starts disappearing. I’m really worried.”

 

Yuri tightened her hug onto her. She knew exactly how Jessica felt. In fact, she felt much worst since she was her cousin. She has been trying her best to locate the girl too.

 

“I know, Sica. I know. I wish I can find her.”

 

Both of them felt into a silent as their mind with wondering on their own. Somehow, both of them were still feeling guilty to Yoona. They were well aware of Yoona’s past. In fact, they knew that they were a part of the reason why Yoona decided to leave. They were they cause for Yoona’s biggest fear.

 

(flashback ver.2)

 

 

After the meeting they had at Sooyoung’s wedding, Yuri called her cousin to gather another meeting for the three of them. She still hasn’t gotten over the fact that she had hurt cousin relentlessly. She still felt guilty for all her wrong doings to the doe eyes girl. Same goes to her wife, Jessica. Both of them could not forgive themselves for the things that they had done to Yoona.

 

“Nice place, Yul. The food was great!”

 

Both Yuri and Jessica smiled at the girl’s antic. They knew that the girl was a shikshin indeed. While waiting for their desserts, Yuri suddenly held Yoona’s hand and stared at the girl with apologetic look clearly plastered on her face.

 

“Yoo—“

 

“I’m okay, Yul…Sica. I really am.” Before Yuri could finish her words, Yoona had already beaten her to it. She could understand the way the two girls in front of her were feeling. She was aware the reason for tonight meeting. It wasn’t just a gathering for a dinner.

 

“I know what you two want to say. But, before you say anything, hear me first, okay?”

 

They nodded their heads and waited for the girl to continue.

 

“Honestly, I hate you two.”

 

Both Yuri and Jessica were startled by the honest confession. Their heart felt as if it was getting stabbed. Yes, the truth did hurt. But, they didn’t say anything and let Yoona continue her words.

 

“Of course, I hate you girls. I mean…come on. My heart got crush! Like seriously. It was broken into pieces that I can’t pick it up and put it back together. I’ve lost some of the pieces. My heart wasn’t the same anymore. It hurt me a lot, girls. I even thought of ending my life if it wasn’t because of Sooyoung who knocked some sense on me.”

 

Her confession shocked the couple. They never thought that Yoona could do something like that.

 

“I was a wrecked…” Her voice did depict how she felt but soon, she smiled at them. “But it was all in the past. You know, through times, I’ve learnt so many things. Including something we call as life. You cannot find peace by avoiding life. Life spins with unexpected changes; so instead of avoiding it, take every change and experience as a challenge for growth.  Either it will give you what you want or it will teach you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter