Faith (5)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Faith 5

 

"So, guys...meet Kwon Yuri."

A loud clap and cheer was heard as Yuri smiled nervously at the team. Although she just met them, but they were really friendly and welcoming her so brightly.

"Okay then, Yuri. This is Taeyeon. Our head of the team. She's the most powerful person in here. Do good to her and you'll survive here." She joked as she tried to ease the tension that the girl was feeling. "Next, is Seohyun, our brain. She's the one who do all those strategy, calculation, designing and whatsoever. She's really smart. And she works with Sunny. When you combine this two together, well, they will come out with awesome ideas.And this two dorks here--"

"YAH!" Both of them yelled at her.

"Oh come on, just joking." She chuckled at the duo antic."Well--"

"I'm Sooyoung. In charge of the technical section. Along with my baby here, Hyoyeon." Before Yoona could introduce them, Sooyoung had already step in instead. "Don't get too close with this dummy." She pointed to Yoona.

"Hey..." Yoona pouted which caused Sooyoung to laugh at her. "Anyway, they are the important members in our team. Later, you can get to know the other staff as well. But if you need anything, you can refer to this people." She informed Yuri who seemed pretty lost at the moment. She was still trying to adjust to the new environment. "Are you okay?"

"Um..yeah."

Before she could asked further, Taeyeon had already called her for a meeting with Seohyun. She was a bit reluctant to leave Yuri alone.

"It's okay.I'll keep her company." Hyoyeon offered which Yoona soon nodded her head.

"I'll be back soon." She smiled at her before following her sisters to the office.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

*SOUND OF GLASS BREAKING*

"How dare you Kwon Yuri!!" She throw another glass onto the floor where pieces of glasses were scattered around. The maids could just only stand aside and watched their young lady went berserk. Soon, she slumped onto the floor as tears flowing down her face. "How dare you leave me, Yuri...How dare you..."

 

Flashback

"Hi babe..." She immediately approached the tanned girl with a soft peck on her cheek while her arm was wrapping around her waist. "I'm so happy to see you here." She smiled widely at her. Yet, the girl didn't respond at her. Instead, she took off her arms around her waist before gently pushing her away.

"What's wrong?"

Worry kicked in immediately as she stared at her. Yuri had never act like this towards her. She had never pushed her away eventhough she didn't like her. Tonight, Nicole felt different. There was something strange, something different about Yuri as she observed her.

"I'm done."

Her voice was cold. But the words that came out from her sounds even colder. Nicole was frozen. She couldn't believe what she heard. She could understand what she meant by done. She keep her eyes on her. This time it felt like the girl really mean it. Nicole just lost her words.

"I think you must be drunk." Taeyang who had been watching the scene between those two girl suddenly interrupted. He approached the tanned girl as he gave an evil smirk at her. "You will be done when I said so. There, the race is about to begin. Go finish it."

"You can finish it by yourself." She retorted back as she stared into his eyes. "Cause I'm done being your slave."

"What the !" He was about to punch her when Nicole stopped him.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" Nicole pushed him away from Yuri. She quickly went to her and cupped her face. "Hey, is there something wrong? What's going on? You didn't mean what you--"

"I meant every word that I said." She took Nicole's hand off her face. "I don't wanna live in this hell that you guys created. I don't want to be your brother's slave. Working for him in this illegal race. Risking my life for nothing. I never get what I deserve--"

"Is it about money? It's okay. I'll tell him to stop toying with you. He'll give your share. Even I can give you money. Tell me how much do you need huh? Tell me! I can--"

"Just stop it Nic. It's not about money. I just don't want to get involve in this anymore. And even you. How many times do I have to say, that I don't love you. I don't have feeling for you. Never. I'm tired of being you slave! I don't want to be your anymore!"

It was an awkward silence as tension was building up among these people. None of the gang could utter any word, or even move. All eyes were on these two ladies. However, Taeyang could not just stand still and watched the hurt look on his sister's face.

"Damn you!! How could you say that to her!! I'm gonna kill you!"

Before he could do anything, Nicole put up her hand, forbiding him. Her eyes were filled with tears as she chuckled bitterly. She shook her head as she tried to deny everything that Yuri had said. She just couldn't accept it.

"I think you're having a lot of stress lately right? You're not in your stable mind.  It's okay. You don't have to race for us tonight. Go home. And take a rest. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Her voice quivered as she tried to persuade Yuri.

Yuri took a deep breath before she shook her head. 

"This is the last time you'll see me."

She took out a key from her jeans pocket before throwing it to Taeyang.

"It's yours, right?"

Without waiting any reply, she turned around and walked away from the hell. And this time, she won't be coming again.

 

End of Flashback

 

"You'll come back to me. I'll make sure you will." She was so determined to get her lover back in her life. 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

"So, what's up?"

Both of her sisters looked at her as she took a seat on the couch. They were in Taeyeon's office.

"So, that's her? Your black pearl?"

Yoona smiled as she nodded her head proudly. "That's her."

"She's hot."

Taeyeon and Yoona immediately turned to face the youngest. They were surprised with the sudden remark by her.

"Oh, come on. I'm 22 years old. And I have a girlfriend. I'm not a kid anymore okay?" 

Seohyun rolled her eyes at her sisters. Although she had grown up into a young lady, they still looked at her as their little sister who is so prim and proper. A simple remark like that could still surprise them.

"She's right. She's hot."

Yoona could only chuckled at their respond. "Well, what can I say. I have good eyes." She joked. "But no worries. I'm serious in making her a racer.That's my main and only target right now." She added as she looked at Taeyeon. She knew what was running in her mind. Thus, she need to clarify things before Taeyeon could questioned her more on her personal matter.

"Well, if you said so." Taeyeon didn't want to intrude her sister personal matter. Yet, she will just keep an eye on her.

"What makes she agree?" Seohyun decided to break the tension between her sister. "Sooyoung unnie told me that she rejected you first."

"Yeah, she did. But, miracles happen right? I don't know how or what makes her decides to trust me. But, for me, the most important thing is that, she's here. And trust me, she's someone that we can trust. You can put your faith in her, when it comes to race." 

Taeyeon who was sitting opposite her,could see the determination in Yoona's eyes as she spoke about the new girl. Initially, she was having a doubt in Yoona's decision. But seeing how confident she was, she decided to give her the benefit of a doubt. 

"Fine."

Yoona's ears perk at the voice of her sister. She just couldn't believe her ears as she stared at the older, trying to get a confirmation from her. 

"If you say that she's good, then show me how good she is. Then, we'll decide wether she stay or not."

"Really??"

Taeyeon nodded her head as she took her phone from her pocket. After checking her text, she got up and looked back at Yoona.

"Tomorrow."

"Why not now??" She was eager to prove to her sister.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter