Faith (6)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Faith (6)

 

"What the fcuk were you thinking?!!"

"Nicole. Listen to me..."

"Fcuk you! You want me to listen to you after what you did?! Didn't you listen to what I said before?!!" She pushed the guy in front her as hard as she could. She was really enraged when she knew what he had done to the person whom she cared so much.

"Listen!" He grabbed her arm as he tried to keep her still. "I was just giving her a warning, okay. I didn't intend to harm her at all. I just want to knock some sense into that girl's head. She shouldn't be leaving you. She should know that her place is with you."

"But you hurt her!!"

Taeyang closed his eyes as she heaved a heavy sigh. "Yes, I admit it. I shouldn't do that. But, that girl really got onto my nerves."

"Do you think she still want to go back to me? After what you did?" Tears were running down her face as she questioned her brother. She really felt weak and hopeless. 

"Hey..." He slowly pulled the girl into his arms. Slowly, she patted her back as he let the girl cried onto his shoulder. "I'm sure she will be back. I've  gave a good reason for her to think about it..." He gently said to her.

 

Flashback (Yesterday night)

"Nice to see you here,."

"Well, it wasn't that pleasant for me to see you here."

Taeyang scoffed at the cold respond from the girl. It has been almost 2 weeks since the last time he saw her. Well, to be exact, the night where she walked out from the gang was the last time he saw that face. And now, here she was. He had planned to meet the girl as he knew that she would be here tonight. He had sent few of his men to follow the girl.

"I guess you miss me. That's why you told those mouse of yours to stalk me, huh?"

Right on point. The girl had already known what he was up to. It didn't surprised him as he knew how sharp she was.

"I would really love to give you a hug. But, I'm afraid my arms was too strong for you, that they could accidently choked you till death."

"Really? I would really love to step on them. Those useless hands..." She smirked.

"You!" The girl could really got on his nerve. "Oh God, how I miss talking to you. But, I'm afraid, I don't have time to spent for like you. So, let's get to bussiness okay." He slowly took his step towards the girl who didn't seemed to be unbothered by his action.

"What do you want? I'm sure I already make myself clear that night." She spoke in calm but cold voice. Her eyes were looking straight into his eyes.

"You." He tried to control his anger. "I'm giving you another chance. Come back to us."

She scoffed at his words as she shook her head. "I can't believe that the mighty Taeyang,is begging me to come back to his gang. This is amazing, you know."

Taeyang couldn't keep still and his hand found the collar of her shirt. He grip her shirt tightly as she stared into her eyes. ". I'm not trying to play a game here. I'm not here to BEG you. I'm TELLING you to do it."

"Nicole really is the master, right?"

"Don't start talking about her."

"But you're here because of her. Right?"

Taeyang kept silent as he looked at the girl who was in full confidence. He couldn't see any fear in her eyes. Somehow, it did scare him a bit.

"Listen here. I'm offering you a deal here. You don't have to race for me. Just come back to Nicole. That's it."

"And what? Be her again? Your sister should find some other to satisfy her--"

A hard punch was sent to her face. She step backward but soon a pair of hand grab her shirt again.

"I'll surely destroy your face if you talk bad about my sister." He gritted his teeth as he talked. "I'm not gonna stand still and do nothing while my sister going nuts because of you. So, I'm going to say this once again. Just get the fcuk back to Nicole, if you don't want anything bad happen to you OR YOUR FAMILY!"

Fear crept into herself as she heard the mentioned of her family. She may not be scared of the threat made to herself but not to her family.

"You got that, ?" He let go of her shirt and took a step away from her. "You better think about it....carefully...." He smirked at her before he signalled his men to leave the place as the girl was left dumbfounded.

Kwon Yuri was in another deep . How can she let her self escaped from this one.

"Fcuk!!"

End of Flashback

"Just trust me sis. She will be running back to you soon..." He whispered at the girl who was crying in his arms.

 

                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx

 

"Yup. Everthing is on track. Don't get too worry about it."

"I just wanna make sure of it."

Sooyoung smiled at her best friend. "I understand. But, really. Everything is fine." She gently patted her back. "The bike is almost done. Me and Hyoyeon are working on it. And I have to tell you, with the brilliant idea from your little sister and Sunny, this bike is totally awesome!"

"That's great." She grinned at her tall friend. "Anyway, have you seen my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter