Faith (7)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Faith (7)

 

It was almost 10 pm as she walked  into her room. After a lenghty discussion with Yuri, she just drove straight home. There was too much of issues that she had to think about. But no matter what the issues were, she needed to solve it. She couldn't lose Yuri. She couldn't let the person who could be the only persone with  the chance of winning slip away from her hand.

 

Flashback

"I don't know Yoong! I don't know what to do now. I thought I can do this. But, seeing my mom and Minho standing next to that jerk...It terrifies me! Luckily, he just gave them a ride home. What if he did something else to them? You know what, he did this purposely. Just to warn me. Just to show me of what he capable of doing. Oh my God! I can't--"

"Hey...hey..." Yoona quickly grab her shaken hand. The tanned girl was trembling in fear. "Look at me."

"Yoong...I--" Her eyes were glistened with tears. 

"Shh... I'm here. Okay, just take a deep breath..." 

Yuri looked into those doe eyes as she tried to find some comfort. Soon, her breathing became normal but her heart was still fill with fear. The moment she saw her mom and brother stepped out of Taeyang's car, she felt like her world was spinning round and her heart was racing. She just couldn't forget the smirk on his face when he bid goodbye. She tried to act cool in front of her mom and decide not to tell her the truth about Taeyang. 

"I'm doomed, Yoona. I just can't get away from the devil..." A tear drop from the corner of her eyes.

Yoona gently wipe away those tears with her thumb before she cupped her face. Her eyes were on hers. "Did you forget something, hm? You're not alone. You still got me. Do you think that I'm just gonna stand still, just watch you and your family going through another hell? Hey...don't you have faith in me?"

It was dead silence as they looked into each others eyes. Yuri couldn't pull herself away from the stare. She just got drawned into those eyes as well as the words that came out from the girl who always have faith in her. This time, it was her turn to answer. Whether she has faith in Yoona or not?

"...I...I do..."

"Good." She smiled at the answer. "Look, whatever you're going through right now, always remember that you're not alone.I'm gonna be there with you. And this, jerk, Taeyang. I'll think of something. Don't worry about it."

"But, Yoona. My family--"

"Yeah, I'm aware of that. Now that he had came her to your home and met your mother and Minho...he had made his point clear enough."

Both of them sat on the edge of Yuri's bed. Worries was clearly seen on their face.

"You know what..."

"What?" Yuri turned to face her.

"I want you to pack your things. You, your mom and Minho. Tomorrow, I'll send Sooyoung here to pick you guys up."

"Huh? What are you--"

"Yeah...you're moving out of here."

"What?? Yoona, come on. I can't afford that."

"You're my racer. You're on my team. It's my responsible to take care of my teammate and her family. Plus, I've already planning on moving you guys from here. This neighbourhood isn't good for you guys, especially Minho."

Yuri stood up while shaking her head. "Yoona, please. You had done so much for me and my family. I mean, I haven't done much for you yet...and see what you've done for me. That bike that you gave me...that, I don't desever that and yet you still give it to me. And now...new home?"

"Hey..." She gently reached out her hand and gently grab her arm. "I've made a promise to you. That I'll help you to rebuild your life again. This isn't about sympathy or whether you deserve it or not. This is about me commiting to the promise that I've made. Plus, this is about your family's safety. That's not something that we should risk... Don't you think so?"

Yoona words got Yuri into a deep thought. Everything she said was trues. She couldn't put their life at stake. Taeyang was not someone that she should play around. The only person that she could depend on at this time was Yoona. Thus, no matter how much she tried to say no to her, in the end she just couldn't reject her.

She took a deep breath as she looked at Yoona, and slowly nodded her head.

"I'm so sorry to burden you with my mess, Yoona."

"There is nothing to be sorry about, Yuri-ah..."

End of flashback

 

"I need to come out with some reasonable excuse tomorrow. I don't think Taeyeon unnie will let me go easily when I tell her about Yuri's move to the apartment which was next two door from us. I can't let her know about Yuri's real situation. It might affect her decision. I can't let her reject Yuri." She mumbled alone as she closed her eyes.

"And that Taeyang dude. I need to think of something...Ugh...damn it. Not now..." She hissed in pain as her head throbbed. "Damn it." She stood up from her bed and walked towards her desk to take something that could relief the pain.

 

                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx

 

Few days later

"You must be kidding me!"

"What?"

Yuri stared at her while her hand was pointing towards the brand new black Yamaha YZF-R1 in front of them. She just reached at the workshop when Yoona grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. The moment that dorky girl mouthed, it's yours, while pointing toward the motorbike, she thought that the girl must be out of her mind.

"This can't be true. Are you crazy?? I just moved out from my old place. And now you're giving me this?? Seriously, Yoona. You're crazy. I can't take this.." She shooked her head as she handed back the keys to Yoona.

However, Yoona was fast to react as she refused to take the key. "I maybe a bit crazy, but I'm not making any jokes. It's yours."

"Please, Yoong.."

She smiled at her as she gently pulled her towards the bike. "Like I've said before. This is not some charity. I'm giving you stuffs that you've entitle for, as being my racer. You need a bike for you to move around. You can't rely on taxi and your legs forever. Plus, you'll be using a bike sort of like this for your race later on. So, you need to get use to it. Righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter