Why (4)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Krriiiiingggggggg~~

“Ugh…” She groaned as she pulled the blanket over her head.

Krriiiiingggggggg~~

Although she had already hid her head under the pillow and blanket over her head, the sound of the alarm was still clearly heard.

“UGH!! What time is it?” She groggily said as she open her eyes and looked at the alarm clock on the side table.

8 AM.

She slowly sat up on the bed and turn off the alarm. She looked around the room trying to adjust her mind on where she was. After awhile, she stood up and stretched a bit before taking her towel and went to the bathroom.

                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~
-An hour later-


“Morning Tiffany unnie!” Seohyun greeted her as she walked down the stairs.

Tiffany smiled at the younger who was taking her books from the table. “Morning Seohyun. Huh? You’re going out?”

“Yup! It’s my final semester. I’ve got my final year project group discussion today.”

“Oh…” She nodded her head and was surprised when Seohyun approached her and gave her a hug. “Huh?”

“Bye Tiffany unnie and other unnies too!” She said before walking out towards the black Audi R8 car that was waiting for her.

“You’ll get used to that later on.”

Tiffany turned to her right, looking at Yuri who was walking towards her.

“She’s the youngest in this house. So, she’s quite spoilt. Haha…can’t blame her though cause we are the one who pampered her. But, she’s really a nice girl. And you might be surprise at how mature she thinks despite her young age.”

Tiffany nodded her head. It has been awhile since the last time she received a warm hug from someone who she barely know. She felt touched at the care and closeness shown by Seohyun.

“Hey, let’s have some breakfast.” Yuri said as she pulled Tiffany along.

                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


“Hello girls~” Sunny who just got down greeted everyone who were having the breakfast. She took a place beside Taeyeon and gave a soft peck to the latter.

“Ughh! Shortiess! Please…don’t let me waste this precious food! Stop displaying your lovey dovey action in front of us.” Sooyoung complained as she glared at the duo who were grinning at her.

Hyoyeon slowly patted her head. “Now, focus on your food dear. Don’t let them bother you.”

Tiffany chuckled as she watched the girls talking and teasing each other. She missed this kind of things. She was the only child in her family. So, she never had this kind of bonding. All her life, it was always about her and her mom.

“Haha…sorry Tiffany-ah. I told you right. This kids are so noisy.” Sunny said as she took the milk from Hyoyeon.

“Nah…I’m fine. In fact, I’m enjoying this.” She flashed her eye smiles to them.

“Good! Prepare for more entertainment from us then!” Sooyoung added.

“Here.”

Yuri smiled as she watched her girlfriend pouring some milk onto her bowl of cereals. Although Sica might look a bit cold, but she was such a caring and loving person. Yet, she didn’t show it to just anyone. And Yuri was glad that she was one of the person who get to see this side of her.

“Thanks dear. Eh, you didn’t eat your pancake?” She asked when she saw the untouched food in front of Sica.

“I’ve finished mine.”

“Oh. Let me finish it then—Oww!”

Yuri was about to reached for the pancake when her hand got slapped by Sica. She looked at Sica. “What was that for?”

“Finish your cereals.”

“But it would go to waste. Ugh, don’t tell me that you rather give that to that shikshin!” She said as she pointed at Sooyoung who was munching her own cereals.

“Well, I’m still UNFULL.” Sooyoung grinned.

Sica rolled her eyes before getting up from her seat and brought the pancake over to the microwave. She put it in there and went back to her seat.

“Yoona haven’t got her breakfast yet.”

Tiffany eared up at the mention of the doe eyes girl name.

“She didn’t?” Sunny questioned. She just realized that her beloved dongsaeng wasn’t around there.

“Hm, ya. Seohyun managed to sway Yoona off from her bed and drive her to the campus. She just takes a glass of water before heading out.” Sica added and pouted.

“Aigooo…she’s really spoiling that Keroro girl!” Taeyeon complained.

“They seem really close.” Tiffany mumbled alone but it was just enough for Hyoyeon to hear it.

“They are! Well, like I told you last night. These girls are really close to Yoona.” Hyoyeon said while pointing to Sica and Sunny.

“But Sica hate Yoona at the early stage.” Yuri said nonchalantly. She didn’t realize that the icy princess was giving her the deadliest glare. As Yuri turned to look at Sica, she gulped. “Ops…”

“Why?” The question slipped out from Tiffany which made all eyes on her. Right then, she knew that she shouldn’t have asked it. “Err…I—I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to—“

“It’s not that I HATE HER.” Sica stressed the words as she glare at her girlfriend who was grinning nervously. “I’m just not fond of the idea of having a stranger into our place.” She said as she glanced at Sunny.



*Flashback

“What?? You’re giving out the room to…err..ah, to whatever the hell her name is. Why don’t you discuss it with me and Seohyun first?!”

Sunny calmly took a seat beside Seohyun who was being silent as she watched Sica pacing back and forth in front of them.

“Her name is Yoona.”

“And my name is Jessica. Does it matter?” Sica randomly replied as she stood in front of Sunny.

“Sica-yah…Can you please calm down. It’s not like I’m selling this place. That girl is looking for a place to stay. She just ended her exchange student program and she’s back to Dongguk University to finish her remaining semester. But unfortunately, the dorms are full and she can’t afford to rent any place nearby. You know that it was a bit costly to rent a place nearby the campus.”

“Well, can she afford to pay for this room then?? It’s damn costly too!” 

“Oh come on Sica! Have some heart. This is the girl that saves my life before!”

Sica let out a frustrate groan. 

“Then just give her some money as a reward or something.”

Sunny didn’t want to argue any further with her housemate. Their place is big enough that it can even hold a football team. She knew that Sica doesn’t like some stranger to come in. She knew that Sica had some issue in trusting someone new.But, this is Yoona. The girl that had save her life. 

“You know what? I’m tired to even continue this argument. She’s going to stay here whether you like it or not. And about the rent. Don’t worry cause I’ll pay for her.” She said before walking passed the stunned ice princess.


                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~



“Hi, I’m Yoona.” She reached out her hand only to get a cold look from Sica who then just walked away.

Seohyun quickly took Yoona’s hand and shook it. She smiled at the deer girl.

“I’m Seohyun! Nice to meet you!”

Yoona who was a bit offended by Sica’s cold action, smiled at Seohyun.

“Thanks for letting me stay here.” She said as she looked at Sunny and Seohyun.

“Don’t mention it. Anyway, I hope you like your room. And as for Sica, don’t bother about her. She’s always like that. But she has a kind heart. Just bare with her for awhile, okay?” Sunny said as she patted her head.

                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


It was raining outside and the ice princess just woke up from her short nap. It was a tiring day for as she had been trying to complete her final assignment since last night. She went down to the living room where she put her Macbook and her notes. 

“Huh? What the…” She was shocked when she found that her laptop was no where to be found. She frantically searched for it all over the place. 

“Damn.” She said as a familiar name pop into her mind. “Yoona.”

She marched upstairs towards Yoona’s room.

DANG!!

The sleeping deer was startled as she sat up straight on her bed, looking shocked.

“What’s going on??” She quickly asked her.

“Where is it?”

Yoona who was still shocked looked at Sica with a confused look on her face.

“Where is what?” 

“Stop acting like a fool! Where is my lappy???” She raised her voice.

Yoona got up from the bed and stood in front of Sica. She was frowning as she tried to understand what Sica was talking about.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Sica didn’t bother to explain as she scanned across the room and a wicked smile form on her face as she found what she was looking for. She walked towards Yoona’s study table.

“I know it… Explain this.” She said while pointing her Macbook which was on Yoona’s desk.

Yoona was a bit surprised to see the laptop. She shook her head vigorously. She just got home from the radio station this morning and she was damn tired to even notice the laptop on her desk.

“Okay, I know this sound damn confusing…but I have no idea how your laptop got here.”

“OH! Does my Macbook has a pair of legs??” She said sarcastically.

“Seriously. I don’t know anything about it. Maybe Seohyun or Sunny unnie bring it here. I—“

“Shut the hell up! Don’t you dare to use my housemate as a cover of your dirty work! What? You’re short of money? Wanna take my laptop and sold it???”

Yoona was a very patient kind of girl. But, a certain time like this, where her body was damn tired and her brain was messed with lots of thing, she could lose her temper easily.

“WHAT???”

“Huh!” She scoffed. “I’ve already warned Sunny about you. I told her not to trust someone like you.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“You! You’re just a girl who love to take advantage on people like us, like Sunny. You just want her money. Well you know what, she is a soft hearted girl who you can easily manipulate but not anymore. I wont let you do that.”

This time Yoona felt extremely offended by Sica’s words.

“You really hate me don’t you?”

“To the very core of you.” She replied coldly.

“Well, good news for you, you won’t be seeing me here anymore cause I’m OUT...” Yoona replied as she took her bag and gathered her stuffs.

                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


“Ughh! The rain is pouring really bad today!” Sunny said as she walked into the living room. “Hey, you look happy today.”

Jessica was lying on the couch with her laptop on her tummy, eating a candy bar. She glanced and smiled back at Sunny.

“I am.” She replied.

Although it seemed pretty weird, Sunny chose to let it go. She needed to change her clothes or else she might end up getting a cold.

“Oh ya, by the way, Sica.”

Jessica sat up as she looked at Sunny who was standing on the stairs. “Yup?”

“Sorry. I used your lappy last night without telling you.”

Her eyes went wide open as she listened to Sunny’s words.

“Wh—what?” 

“Oh. Last night when you went to sleep, I took you lappy for awhile. I need to do some work but I left mine in Taeyeon’s car.”

“But—but I found it i—in Yoo—Yoona’s roo—“ She was stuttering.

“Ya, I was staying in her room last night. Thought of having some talks with her but she went home late. Taeyeon said that Yoona spent the night at the office. Aih…she’s such workaholic you know. I already tol—huh? Sica? Are you okay?” Sunny quickly rushed towards Jessica who was trembling with tears in her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter