A Fool In Love 2 (sequel)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is like a lost object

If you search too hard

You won’t find it

But if you just forget about it momentarily

It will show up in the most unexpected way…

~~~~~~

 

Aw!
The twinkle, twinkle
The twinkle, twinkle
Ooh~ Whoa~

 

“Ah, wait up! Wait up! I’m coming!”

I rushed my way out of the bathroom and quickly search for my phone.

 

Sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona
Nune hwak –

 

“Hello!”

“Woah… chill babe. What’s the rush?”

“Ops… sorry. I just came out from shower and—“

“WHAT?? You’ve just showered??”

Okay, I shouldn’t blurt that out.

“Yah, woman! We got dinner date with the devil couple in 30 minutes and you’ve just shower?? Oh God, and now you’re going to stand in front of your closet and stare at your dresses, thinking about to wear and THAT will take oh-only-God-knows-how-long it is. Ah! Please God! Help me with this WOMAN.”

“YAH! You made me sound so bad you know!”

“But it’s the truth!”

“Fine!” I let out a grunt.

As much as I tried to deny it, I failed, because the girl was right on the spot. What can I do? It was like a routine for me. It was important for me to choose the right cloth to wear.Not long after that, I heard a sigh on the other line before smiling when I heard she spoke again.

“Fine…I’m sorry for my rudeness just now my dearest princess. Will you accept my apology, please?”

I chuckled as I heard her words. She always did that. Whenever she did something that upset me, she will always light me up right away. I couldn’t stay mad at her for too long.

“Well this princess is quite upset with your statement just now. As a punishment—“

“I’ll accept whatever the punishment is. But for your info, I have another call coming in and it’s from the SHIKSHIN! I’ll be dead if I answer this and tell her that you’re not yet ready. So please my dearest princess, please get yourself ready as fast as the speed of lightning. I’ll reach your place in another 10 minutes. Hurry!! We can’t let the SHIKSHIN kill us and eat us instead! Byong!!”

The phone line went dead. I stared at my phone as I try to digest what the girl just said.

“Crazy girl.”

I laughed as I put my phone on the bed and get myself ready. Well, I don’t want to be the shikshin’s dinner tonight.

~~~~~

“Remember what we’ve practiced just now in the car?”

She looked at me while her hand was reaching for the doorbell. Both of us were nervous as we stood in front of the couple’s apartment with champagne and snacks in our hand.

“Yes.”

“Okay good.” She took a deep breath. “Here we go. “

She pressed the bell and it took only 10 seconds for the door to be open and a tall slender girl was standing in front of us with her sharp eyes staring at us. We gulped at the same time as we prepared ourselves for the worst.

“You. Two. Late. 15 minutes.”

Gosh. This was freaking me out. Was she a human or a demon in disguise? Her words and tone was scaring me to death.

“I—I’m sorry Soo. It’s just that—“

“I’m damn starving right now. You know how important it is for me to have my dinner right on time? You know how torturous it is for me to just look at all the dishes on the table and not being able to eat it cause my hunny bunny forbid me to eat without you guys? Do you know that?”

Yes. Let me introduce you to the ultimate shikshin friend I ever had, Sooyoung. Never! Never! Mess around with her especially when it came to food.

Suddenly, I felt a light jabbed on my side. I turned to look at the girl beside me.

“Now…now…” She slowly whispered.

Oh! Ya, right. The thing that we practiced earlier in the car. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I tried to gather as much as the emotion that I required for my next action.

“I—I’m sorry Sooyoung-ahh~~ It’s my fault~~ I had a slight headache and after I took the medicine I fell asleep~ When—when I woke up it was already 8pm. I overslept~~ I want to inform you but I know you must be disappointed if I didn’t come and I also feel—feel bad to cancel it. I—I know Sunny must have prepared for dinner for us and…and…”

“Shh….It’s okay Fany-ah… I know Soo will understand. Don’t blame yourself too much. It’s not your fault. Right, Soo?”

She said as she rubbed my back trying to calm me down. We both turned to face the girl in front of us. The fierce Sooyoung was now replaced with a shocked and panicked Sooyoung.

“Yah, yah!! Why are you crying?! It’s not a big deal. You’re not well. I—I was just joking with your guys. Ha-haha-ha.. Well, just—just come in before my neighbors see you and think wrongly.”  She panickly ushered us to come in to her apartment.

I nodded my head and wipe my tears off my face. As both of us walked pass her, we giggled and gave a thumb up to each other.

“Success!” She whispered to me.

I smiled back at the choding. Well, thanks to her idea, we manage to escape from the shikshin’s wrath. Oh, I must say I was a pretty good actress. Wow, I’m impressed with myself now. I should consider changing my profession from fashion designer to an actress.

“Stop dreaming. It’s just a one time show. You can’t act really well actually.” She grinned at me before walking towards the kitchen to greet her other best friend who was busy cooking for us.

 

Huh? Did she just read my mind? Ugh, such a crazy, weird and scary girl.

~~~~~~

“Oppa…”

"Hm…yes, Soojin?”

“Do you really love me?”

The guys smiled warmly as he wrapped his arm around her.

“A lot.”

“Really?”

He nodded his head.

“Of course. I love you so much, Soojin-ah…I will do anything for you. I’ll even pick the stars from the sky just for you…”

 

“Ah, okay. THAT’S IT”

I was startled with the sudden expression.

“Yah! What’s your problem, dude?”

Thanks Sooyoung for saying that to this little choding here.

“That’s! That’s the problem! Picking the star from the sky? Like seriously??”

“Yeah, it’s so sweet of him to say that. It’s like every girls dream to—“ I said it dreamily but got cut by her.

“ To what? To have a star from the sky in your pocket?” She said sarcastically. “I really don’t understand why you guys wish for such a ridiculous thing. How can he go there? I don’t think it’s easy to build a spaceship, even NASA took years to have one.”

Both of us, Sooyoung and I was looking sternly at the innocent looking girl who was sitting beside Sunny with a bowl of popcorn on her lap.

“Okay, okay. Time out.” Sunny quickly paused the movie. “You.” She pointed her finger to the choding. “You clearly not fond of this romantic movie. So, follow me to the kitchen. We need to refill the popcorns and get some other snacks and drinks for us. While you two, keep watching the movie. Don’t wait for us. I’ve already watched it more than 5 times that I even can memorize the script. So…let’s go.”

“GO! Move your !” I pushed her back lightly. “You’re such a mood killer.” I added as she stood up from the couch.

“Yah! Miyoung-ah…One day, you’ll have someone as bad as me as your life partner! Just wait till that day come.” She ruffled my hair before laughing happily and walked towards the kitchen with Sunny.

“Choding Yoong.” I mumbled as I fix my hair back before taking the remote and play back the movie.

After awhile, I’ve realized that it was too quite. I turned my head to look at Sooyoung who was sitting beside me. Surprisingly, her eyes weren’t looking at the TV but they were on me.

“What?”

I asked her.

“Nothing.”

“Spill it out Soo. I’ve known you well enough. I know there is something in your head.”

She smiled at me.

“Well, nothing much. It just that…”

“Just what?”

“Are you two…together? As in…you know, together...in a serious way.”

I was too shocked with her straight question that I barely let out any sound. My eyes were widened and my jaw was hanging as I stared at her in disbelief.

“What? You two look really close. Anyone can tell you that you guys look like a couple.”

“Couple?”

She nodded.

“Me and her?”

“Yeah. You two.”

“Me. Hwang Miyoung and Im Yoona?”

She chuckled before cupping my face and looked at me.

“Yes. You my dear friend. With my best buddy. Hwang Miyoung aka Tiffany with my choding Yoong aka Im Yoona.”

I shook my head as I pulled my head away.

“You must be kidding me.”

“Why?”

“It’s us that you’re talking about. I mean, look at us. We are two different people with two different personalities. We always argue and it was really hard for us to agree on something. And she can annoy me really well. I don’t know what will happen if we are really together, Soo. It never crosses my mind. And I’m sure it never cross Yoona’s mind too.”

Sooyoung let out a light chuckle before munching a chocolate bar.

“You said you guys are different and can’t be together. But look at where you guys are right now. From two complete strangers to two completely close people.” She turned to face me with a smile on her face. “And still, you said that you can’t be together because you two are different, huh? Think about it.“ She patted my head gently before turning her head back to the TV.

 

What did she just said? I’m totally caught off guard. Did her words even make sense? I stared at the TV but mind wasn’t focusing on the movie anymore. Suddenly, a certain memories running into my mind. That memories, the moment where it all started.

+++++

-Flashback 1-

3 years ago

It was a cold windy night. But it didn’t affect me at all as I strolled along the beach, alone. I didn’t care about the glances that I got from the passerby. Well, who wouldn’t? A girl walking alone at the beach, with tears running down her face. It surely brought curiosity to them. But none matter to me.

A month. It has already been a month since the breakup. Yes. I just went through an awful breakup with my girl. She left me for another girl. She cheated me. She played me.

“You !!”

I screamed out loud to the sea. Trying to let out all the pain inside my heart. I held onto the necklace that hung around my neck.

“I hate you.”

I pulled it off my neck.

“I hate you.”

I repeated it again.

"I really REALLY HATE YOU!!”

I shouted once again as I threw it to sea. The necklace. The symbol of our love. But, now it meant nothing. Nothing…right?

It took me just a few second for me to regret my action. I frantically ran towards the sea, searching for the necklace. But before I could go any further, a hand grasped my arm.

“What the heck are you doing?!!”

“Huh?”

A girl was standing in front of me while holding my arm firmly.

“You scare the hell out of me!”

“I’m trying to save you.”

 

Huh? Save me? What the heck is this girl talking about?

 

“Wait. Are you saying that you’re trying to save me from drowning myself? You think I’m going to kill myself??”

She nodded her head.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL? YOU THINK I’M THAT STUPID? OKAY, WELL YEAH I KNOW THAT I’M HEARTBROKEN BUT NO! NOOOO! NOOOO WAY IM GONNA DO THAT! AND—“

 I didn’t manage to rant out on her as she quickly cupped my mouth and dragged her out of the water.

“Okay. Done. I’m sorry for disturbing you from…well whatever you were doing just now. I’m just being a concern citizen who doesn’t want the population got smaller for such a foolish reason. So, now that I know you’re not doing what I thought you’re going to do, I shall take my leave now and you can continue whatever you were doing.”

I felt really ashamed and guilty for bursting out at this girl. She was trying to help me. It was my fault actually.

“Erm..well—I—I’m sorry.”

“Huh?”  She looked at me confusedly.

“For bursting out at you.” I added.

The girl nodded her head. Yet, she didn’t walk way. I felt awkward as the girl kept looking at me.

“You’re going to get cold if you stay in that.” She said as she took my hand. “Come. Let’s find some clothes for us.”

I don’t know why but I didn’t fight back or even say a word, NO to her. Instead, I just let the girl pulled my hand as I followed her.

 

~~~~~

 

“Here.”

A cup of hot coffee was handed to me as the girl took a seat beside me.

“Thanks.”

“Sure.” She took a sip of her coffee. “Sorry about the cloth. Hope it’s not too big for you.”

I quickly shook my head.

“No. Just nice.” I pulled the hoodie over my head and put up my hand. “but, it’s a bit long.” I chuckled as I showed her the sleeve that hanging loosely over my fingers.

“Nah…it makes you look adorable.” She smiled at me.

 

Gosh.

Her words and smile were so charming.

 

“Thanks.” I quietly sip my coffee.

"So...” She was looking at the sea in front of us. “Hard time in love, huh?”

I kept silent.

"Sorry. Didn’t mean to intrude your personal life.”

 I took a deep breath as the memories rushing to my mind.

“Got cheated. And got dumped. How pathetic, right?”

I heard faint laugh from her. I glanced at her and saw her smiling bitterly before shaking her head.

“I know.”

"You know?”

“Yeah. Been there.”

"Oh…” I nodded my head. Seemed like I met someone who was in the same boat as me. I let out a heavy sighed and stared at the cup of coffee in my hand. Suddenly, I heard a laugh.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

I pouted.

“What is it~?”

“Hamster.”

“What?”

“You look like a hamster.”

“WHAT?” I looked at her in disbelief. She was laughing at me. “Why did you say that?”

“I don’t know. You just remind me of that little cutie creature.” She got up and stood in front of me. “You’re so cute, hammy.” She said teasingly.

Hammy?

She just called me hammy?

That is the name for that hyper active squirrel cartoon, wasn’t it?

“What did you say??”

“You. Hamster. Hammy. Cute, isnt it?”

“Why…you!”

I got up immediately and chased the girl who was already running away from me.

“Wait until I get my hand on you!! You little rascal!!”

I kept on shouting at her while chasing her all over the beach. The girl kept on teasing me and laughing her heart out while running away from me.

 

~~~~~

 

“Feel better?”

“Hm…yeah.”

Both of us were lying on the sand with our eyes closed. After the running session, we got into some games. The girl was surprisingly fun to be with. We played tic-tac-toe on the sand as well as sand dart. Somehow, I manage to ease the pain inside my heart throughout those time spent with her.

“Thanks.”

“Don’t mention it.”

“Hey…”

“Yeah?”

“Is it supposed to be this hurt?”

“Maybe.”

“I love her so much. I never thought that she could change her heart easily. She broke up with me because of another girl. I can’t believe she could easily leave me just like that…”

Tears were b in my eyes. I tried to hold it in. It pained so much just at the thought of it.

“Hammy-ah… Let go of those who are already gone. The sad truth is that there are some people who will only be there for you as long as you have something they need.  When you no longer serve a purpose to them, they will leave.  The good news is, if you tough it out, you’ll eventually weed these people out of your life and be left with some great people you can count on.  We rarely lose friends and lovers, we just gradually figure out who our real ones are.  So when people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.  It doesn’t mean they are bad people; it just means that their part in your story is over.”

I kept silent.

“Don’t cry over a broken heart. Don’t drown yourself in your mistakes.”

Her hand slowly holding mine as she continued her words.

“Instead…Understand them. And learn that sometimes letting go is the best thing.”

I turned my head and faced her who was looking right to the sky. She was smiling but I could feel the hurt in her voice, as if she was saying it based on her experience.

“Just gave all the pieces of your broken hearts to God. He can do wonders to them.”

I just stared at her. Her words were so simple but still manage to calm me.

“I know I’m beautiful. But, don’t stare too long. Who knows you might fall for me.”

“Huh? Wha—What?? Yah? You’re so full of yourself!!”

I slapped her shoulder lightly. Both of us laughed together as we enjoyed each other‘s presence.

 

~~~~~

 

“Wow. A pink beetle!”

I smiled proudly at her as I unlocked my car.

“Nice~~ Impressive car you got there, Hammy! And it’s pink! WOWWiiee~~”

“Stop mocking me!” I hit her arm. “ I love pink. It’s cute!”

“It is.”

“So…I guess this is it.”

“Yup!”

“Well, thanks for accompanying me…and SAVING ME..”

“Oh! Well…like I said I’m just trying to save our population.” She said sarcastically.

I laughed along with her. It was really pleasant to have someone during your hard time. But it took me by surprised that it took me a stranger to lift myself back up.

“Yeah, right. Hm, hey…”

“Yeah?”

“Sorry to ask you but, about what you’ve said to me back then. Have God do wonders to yours?”

She felt into a silent for awhile. I must have taken her by surprise with my sudden question. Before I could say my apology, she already formed a sweet smile on her face.

“He didn’t get to because I’ve already lost mine.”

I was lost at words as I stared at her. Did she mean that she gave up in love?

“Hm, I better go now.”

“Well m—“ I didn’t get to finish my words when suddenly her phone rang.

“Oh, it’s my buddy. Shoot. I’ve to meet her now. Well, got to go. So, drive safely okay. Don’t let yourself drown. Bye! ”

I just watched the girl ran towards the other parking lot.

“Ah! Forgot to ask her name ! Aigoo…Hm, well, till we meet again…deer.”

I chuckled as I remember her doe eyes which really look like a deer.

 

 End of Flashback 1

 

++++++

 

“Helloooo~~ Calling for Hwang Miyoung! Is she there…? Helllloooo…”

I was surprised when someone poked my cheek.

“Huh? UH? What?”

“Oh my God, I’ve call you many times. What were you thinking? Are you imagining yourself in the movie?? Oh! You’re picking the stars wit— Ouch!! That’s hurts, Fany!”

Yoona was rubbing her arm which I just hit.

“Serves you right! Always teasing me!”

“But she’s right though. You’ve been gone for awhile, Fany-ah. Is there something wrong?” Sunny who was sitting on Sooyoung’s lap, asked me in concern.

“See! And you just have to hit me when all I did was being concern about you.” Yoona pouted as she sat on the couch next to me.

I saw the redden mark on her arm. Guilt came right away.

“I’m sorry…”

“Forget it. Not talking to you anymore.”

“I’m really sorry…”

I was feeling so guilty for hurting Yoona. She always treated me rightly and I always hurt her.

“I said, forg— Yah! Don’t cry! I—I was joking okay.” She quickly approached me and wrapped her arm around me once she saw the tears in my eyes. “Aigooo…you’re such a cry baby! What did I told you before? Your tears are precious. Don’t you easily waste it. Except when it is necessary such as saving ourselves from Sooyoung’s wrath.”

“YAH!”

All of us laughed when Sooyoung threw a pillow right at Yoona. These buddies were totally the mood maker.

“Im really sorry…” I said my apology once again after the laugh had died down.

Yoona smiled warmly at me. “Don’t worry Fany-ah. I’m not mad or hurt.”

“Thanks.”

“Aigoo… Look at you. Puffy eyes! You really need to control your tears. Aishh, who’s going to help you while I’m gone..”

I was surprised with her words. I stared at her.

“Dude, what do you mean? Where are you going? ”

Thanks Sooyoung for the questions.

“I’ve to go to Frankfurt. I got a business deal over there.”

“How long?”

It was Sunny’s turn to ask. Yoona was a bit hesitated to answer as she lay back on the couch. She took a deep breath before looking back at me.

“Weeks…month..hm, I don’t know.”

I don’t know why but my heart hurt at the realization that Yoona wouldn’t be around me for…for… I don’t know. I’ll be all by myself. Yes, she has been away sometime and we weren’t together all the time. But, I don’t know why this time, it felt different.

“Hey, cheer up! I still got another month to spend with you guys before I’m off to Frankfurt.”

 

A month.

But…I’ve already started to miss this girl now…

 

~~~~~~

 

“I’m glad to meet you here, Miss Tiffany.”

Oh, me too.”

Hyori.

One of Korea’s famous model. She was indeed gorgeous and y girl that anyone would dream to have as girlfriend but not me. I’m well aware of her playgirl status.

“So. I heard about your new design. When is it going to be release?”

“Yeah...I’m still haven’t decide on when to held my next fashion show.”

“Don’t forget to invite me…”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Well, we could actually discuss about it personally, you know…” She smiled seductively at me

But before I could reply, another girl who is none other than my very own Im Choding had already came standing beside me and interrupted our conversation.

“Oh hey, Miss Lee Hyori. It’s nice to meet you here. Wow. Look gorgeous as ever.”

Hyori gave her most stunning smiler at Yoona. Well, who wouldn’t? My dear friend here was one of the most eligible bachelorette that everyone wanted to be with.

“Well, thank you Miss Yoona. You look better though.”

“Thanks! Oh, anyway, I’m sorry to interrupt you girls but I need to take Miss Tiffany here to meet someone there. So, let’s talk some other time okay. I’m really sorry Miss Hyori.”

Without waiting for a reply from her, Yoona already held my arm and pull me along with her.

“I really don’t like her. Don’t spend too much time with her.”  I heard her whispered slowly into my ears as we approached a tanned young gorgeous lady who was smiling at us. “Hey, Yul. Mind if you could spend time with Fany for awhile? I need to make some call to the office. Work, as usual.”

“Yoong. I’m not seven okay? I can take care of myself.”

She shook her head. “Yes, you’re not seven. But you do act like seven sometime.”

I was about to retaliate back, but she cut me again.

“You can mingle around here but just make sure, either Yuri or Sica is with you, okay?”

“Don’t worry Yoong. I’ll take it from here.”

“Thanks.”

I let out a heavy sighed once Yoona was out of our sight. Yuri gave a soft chuckle when she saw my action.

“Why is she doing this? Aigoo…does she do this to all her friends?”

“Yes. And, no.”

I gave a confusion look to her.

“Oh, come on, Tiff. You’ve been friend with her for…how long has it been? 2? 3 years?”

“Almost 3.”

“Yeah…3 years. I think that’s long enough for you to know her. She’s really nice, Tiff. She cares a lot about those people that close to her. She’ll try to protect them with all her might.”

“I know…She’s a really good friend.”

“But, she’s different when it comes to you.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“She means that you’re not just a friend to her.”

I quickly turned my head towards the other girl who suddenly came and stood next to Yuri. She gave a small peck on Yuri before smiling back to me.

“Yup, that’s what I meant.” Yuri nodded her head at her wife statement just now.

I must have look so confused that Jessica had chuckled lightly and patted my back.

“Oh, you poor thing. We must have made you feel so confused now right?”

“Absolutely.”

“Well, you’re someone special to her, Tiffany-ah…And I’m sure that Yoona is someone special to you too.”

“But, both of you are too scared of being hurt again and that’s why you’re just fine with the thought of being a good friend for each other.”

“But—“

“We all can see the spark between you two Tiff. And I’m sure, soon, you’ll realize it too.”

I stared at the couple as my mind was working hard trying to process what they had said. Why are they telling me this? First, it was Sooyoung. And now, Yuri and Sica? What’s going on here?

 

+++++

 

-Flashback 2-

 

“Congrats you two! Oh, you look so gorgeous Sunny!!”

I hugged my shorty buddy tightly as tears were about to spill from my eyes. It was tears of joys. I was so happy for my best buddy. Finally, she’s a married woman now.

“I think you’re choking my bride, Tiffany ah.”

I quickly released her from my arms once I heard Sooyoung’s word.

“Ops, sorry bunny. Too excited.” I laughed. “But I’m really happy for you two!”

“Thanks Fany.”

Both of them hugged me again before Sunny’s cousin came to inform them to meet their relative.

 

~~~~~

 

“So…what’s your plan after this?”

Oh God, why is this man being so flirtatious? Can’t he see that I’m not interested?

“Um..home I guess.”

“Home? Hm, don’t you think it’s kind of early to be home?”

I gave an awkward smile at him. “Urm, excuse me. I wanna take some drink over—“

“Oh, it’s okay. I’ll take it for you. Wine or—“

“Cocktail please.”

“Okay, be right back.”

As soon as he was out of my sight I quickly took a leave. I need to be away from this guy. Yeah, he’s handsome and charming but I’m not interested. I’m gay, dude. Plus, I’m—

“Ouff!”

I wasn’t looking when I was walking which caused me to bump into someone. I lost my balance and I’m sure I’m gonna fell first on the floor. Oh, another bad day for me.

“Got you!”

Surprisingly, my didn’t land on the floor. But a pair of arm was holding my waist firmly and my hand reflectively went around the stranger’s neck. Based on the voice, I’m pretty sure it was a girl who was holding me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and another surprised welcomed me.

“YOU!”

“Hammy.”

We stayed like that for a moment until I heard a familiar voice calling my name which startled me.

“Tiffany?”

I quickly stood on my feet and my eyes automatically were set on the owner of the voice whom I’ve known really well. There she stood with her eyes widen open as she was really shocked to see me. But, my heart was torn apart yet again when I saw the girl beside her who was clinging onto her arm.

 

Gyuri.

My ex.

With her new girlfriend.

 

“Hey, what’s going on here? Oh, are you okay Tiffany?”

 

Chansung.

The guy who have been flirting with me since I stepped into this hall.

He was looking at me concernedly with two glasses of drinks in his hands.

Oh GOD. Help me.

 

“Yeah…she’s fine. Right, babe?”

Suddenly, the girl that I bumped just now smoothly wrapped her hand around my waist while giving her charming smile to me. I was damned confused at that moment. But somehow, I played along with her act when I saw the look that she gave me.

“That’s good. You should be more careful, Tiffany. Oh. Hey, Yoona. Didn’t expect to see you here. I thought you’re still in Brooklyn.”

 

Yoona?

Who’s Yoona?

 

I glanced at the girl who was still standing next to me.

 

Oh, she’s Yoona?

Hm, isn’t her name is too familiar?

 

“Well…I think you might be seeing me more often now, Chansung.”

The guy gave a small chuckle as he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I know. Now that the Im Corporation has taken over M&M clothing company, I’m sure—“

 

Im Corporation??

That’s the company that has bought most M&M clothing company’s share

M&M clothing, the company that I just started to work as their head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter