Dear Unnie

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~xxx~~

My dearest unnie,

I know this letter would caught you off guard. But, well you know me. I could be random sometime. I just feel like writing a letter to you. Plus, I think I’m better at writing rather than telling you face to face. The words seems stuck in my head.That’s why this letter end up on your bed.

Unnie,

I know it was a tough year for us ever since she left. And I know, in fact, all of us know how this had impact on you. Being the leader, you had been been receiving a lot of bash. It must be killing you. I know. I could imagine that. Those years of being the center had taught me that. So, don’t try to cover it up by saying that you’re fine. Cause I know the truth. That's why, you can tell me. Share with me. I know I’m younger than you and I might not as wise as Sunny unnie. But, I could lend my ears and my shoulder for you to cry on, for free! I won’t charge you anything. You can come to me whenever you want. Stop locking yourself in the room. Oh, but somehow, lately I could see that you’ve been enjoying yourself better now. You’re willing to join us out for a meal, hanging out at the mall...Well you’ve been going out more often these days. That’s good. Cause I miss the dorky, fun, happy Kim Taeyeon. You look beautiful whenever you smile or laughing your ahjumma laugh. Depress look doesn’t suit you. So, keep this positive vibe in you forever!

Anyway, putting the gloomy days aside, let me tell you how happy and proud I am to see you releasing you own, much await, most anticipating solo album. God, words couldn’t describe the feeling that I had when I listen to your song. I didn’t realise that tears were already running down my face while I was listening to it. It was great unnie. I’m loving it, especially Gemini. It’s for me right? Kekeke… Well, you’ve work so hard for this album. We know how much you’ve work for it. And you deserve all the praises. I’m looking forward for your futu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter