Faith (4)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Faith 4

 

It was almost 3.30 in the morning as Yoona closed the apartment door. She walked slowly as her eyes scanned around, worried that her sisters might be somewhere eyeing her. Either Seohyun or Taeyeon would always stayed up late waiting for her. But among those two, she surely didn't want the eldest to be the one who was waiting. It could only bring a heated argument whenever they talked. Yet, it seemed that tonight none of her sisters were there. She sighed in relief. She didn't need another drama right now. 

As she stepped into the living room, her eyes caught the sight of her older sister sleeping on the couch. Right at that moment, she felt a pang of guilty as she watched her sister. She must have fallen asleep while waiting for her. Although she fit nicely on the couch but Yoona knew that the girl would have a backache on the next morning. She let out a heavy sigh as she approached her sister.

"Why do you have to do this..."

She slowly muttered as she gently took the book from her hand and put it on the table before off to her bedroom. Later she came back with a blanket in her hand. She covered her sister before kneeled down just beside her sister. 

"I must have caused you a terrible headache,right? To Seohyun too." Her voice was soft as she didn't intent to wake the older up. "I know. I know that I'm causing you two so much trouble. No matter what you said, I keep on doing things againts you. I always argue with you. I never listen to any of your words. But yet, you never stop loving me. I know there were so many time that you feel like exploding due to my reckless words or action, but you hold it in. You try your best to understand me. And Seohyun, that little sister of us. She always gentle with me. She know how wrong I am but she still be patient with me. She really remind me of our mom. Isn't she?" She chuckled bitterly as she try to hold in the tears in her eyes. 

"I'm such a bad sister to you two. I don't know how you two do it, but I'm amazed at how well you keep up with me. With my madness." She stared at her sister's face."I'm sorry. I know I hardly apologize for my mistakes, but unnie...I really am sorry. For all the troubles that I've caused. But, I, I just can't forget it. That accident still fresh in my mind. I just can't sit still and do nothing. I need to fix this. I've caused such a huge damage in our team, and of coures in our family. We are not the same like we used to be. This guilt, is eating me unnie. I need to do something. For our team. For you, Seohyun and Appa." Few drops of tears fell onto her lap. "Bare with me for just a little longer unnie. I'll try to make the best out of the time that I have right now. I promise you, once we got that championship, I'll be done."

She slowly leaned towards her sister before gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you, unnie." She whispered before got up and walked towards her bedroom.

Unknown to her, the sister wasn't asleep anymore. She had woken up the moment Yoona put the blanket on her. Yet, she decided to keep her eyes closed and listened to her sister words. 

She slowly opened her eyes once she heard Yoona closed her bedroom door. "Unnie loves you too, Yoong. So much." Tears drop onto the pillow as she pulled the blanket closer to her body. 

 

============================================

 

Few days later

"Stop spoiling my little brother."

"I am not."

"Yes you are!"

"Nope."

"You've been spoling him by giving him toys, treat him food--"

"Is it a bad thing?"

"Well, yes it is."

"How?"

Yuri let out a heavy sigh as she turned to look at the girl beside her. They were both sitting on a bench at the playground,watching Minho playing happily running around with his new toy. 

"Look. Minho not use to this. Our family has been living, well, poorly I could say. I can't even afford to buy a freaking football shoe for him. He has been whining about it since few months ago.But I can't. With the job I have right now, which those bastard keep on cheating on me. I just have enough cash for us to survive."

"So? If you can't, then I can't either?"

"We are stranger to begin with. I don't know much about you. You just, pooff! Here. Suddenly came into our life. I don't know why, or what do you want from me that cause you to do all this stuff."

"Told you before. I want you in my team. So--"

"Which I already told you that I'm not interested."

"True. And yet I'm still here."

Yuri frowned as she stared at her."I really don't get you."

"I admit that my first intention was to get you into my team. And you turned me down. But, I'm still not giving up on you." She smiled as she said it.

"Don't waste your time on me,Yoona. Please, don't make my life harder than it is right now. Please, leave us before Minho, or even my mom got too attached to you. I don't want Minho to face any trouble when you decide to give up later on. Better now before its too late." 

"Are you two fighting?"

Both of them turned to face the young boy who was standing in front of them. They were too immersed in the serious conversation that they were having. 

"No.We were just chating."

Yoona was the first to answer as she smiled lovingly to the boy.

"But Yuri noona looks scary." He frowned.

Yoona cracked up upon the boy's remark. She got up from her seat and ruffled the boy's hai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter