Faith (1)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Faith -1-



“Seohyun!”

A tall prim girl walked into the living room with a thick book in her hand. “Yes, unnie?” 

“Where is she?”

“Huh?” She took her glasses off while looking around the living room. “In her room, maybe?”

“I’ve just  went to her room. She’s not there.” She replied before plopping herself down onto the couch as she ruffled her hair. “She went out again. Ugghh! That stubborn kid!! “

Seohyun let out a heavy sighed as she sat beside her eldest sister. “I bet she didn’t answer your call too right?” She carefully asked.

The girl nodded. Her eyes were closed as she leaned her back towards the couch. She tries to ease the headache that she was having. There were too many things running in her mind now. But, the main thing that was troubling her was her rebellious sister. She just couldn't figure out what to do with her.

“She’ll be fine unnie.” Seohyun patted her sister back, trying to calm the elder.

“I hope so, Hyunnie. I really hope.” She slowly said.


+++++


“GET OUT FROM HERE!!”

“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?!”

“GO! GET OUT!!”

“YOU-!”

A loud of noise was heard in the living room. And soon, it ended with a bang as the door was slammed while a furious looking  man was stroming out of the house. He got into an old, junky look kind of car before sped up through the road. Meanwhile in the house, a little boy who was hiding in his closet slowly wiped his tears with his trembling hands. As he heard the sound of the car drove away from his home, he carefully sneaked out from his room and walked towards his parent’s room.

“Om—Omma…”

He slowly took a peek inside the room. It was such a mess. Yet, it didn’t surprise him since this was something that he usually saw whenever his dad went home. At the corner of the room, he saw his mother lying on the floor with tears streaming out her face. He quickly ran towards her.

“Omma…” His tears were getting heavier when he saw the cut on his mother forehead. She looked weak. Dad must have been hitting her again. Just like he always did.

It broke her heart to see her little son crying in front of her. She felt really ashamed. This wasn't something that her son should see. “Minho-ah…don’t cry. Omma is fine…” She sat up as she pulled the little boy in her arms.

The little kid buried his face into her mom’s arm as he cried harder. Although he may be just a kid, but he could understand what was going on around him. He knew that his mother was hurting. And he knew that his father was the reason behind it. Deep down inside his heart, he really hated him.  How much had he wish that he was older and bigger so that he could protect her from his evil dad. But he knew that that was not the case. Right now, he was just a kid. And the only person her could rely on was her older sister.

“Unn—unniee…please come home quick…” He slowly whispered.


+++++

 

<< WHERE ARE YOU?? >>



The girl sighed as she read the text. It has been only an hour ever since she left the apartment. And yet, she had received 27 missed calls and 9 texts from her sisters. She was well aware that both of her sisters were absolutely concerned about her right now. She couldn’t blame them but sometimes it made her felt suffocated. She just wished that they would be more understanding and not being too protective. She's not a kid anymore.
 

<< I’m out at the track. Don’t worry. Everything is fine. I’ll be back soon. >>



She typed her reply before placing her Iphone back into her jacket. She didn't bother to read the reply that her sister sent. She just wanna have a time for herself right now. It was just her and the lonely night that was surrounding her. The breezy wind gently wiped her angelic face as she closed her eyes and felt the calmness of the night. This was her favorite place. It was an old race track that she always used back then. Nowadays, there weren’t many people who used it anymore.

VROOM~ VROOMM~~ 

The loud sound of the motorbike engines interrupted her thought as she glanced towards the other side of the track. A group of bikers were gathered at the side of the track while making noise. It was a familiar sight for her. She knew what it was about.

“Street race, huh? Interesting.” She smirked as she got down from her red Ducati Multistrada 1200 S-Touring and watched the group from a far, where the people couldn't see her.

~~~~~

“Nicole! Where are they??” A tall and bulky guy who was wearing a cap asked the girl beside him impatiently.

“Hey, chill a bit will ya? They are almost here. Come on, Taeyang. Don’t get so uptight. I’m sure she will win this one. We gonna be partying after this.” She replied cooly as she looked at him. She didn't look nervous as him as she was really confident with her racer's capability. They were sure going to win this.

“LOOK!! They’are here!! WOOHHHOOOO~~!!”

Both of them turned their head towards the coming bikes. Nicole was smiling widely once she saw the black Ninja Kawasaki ZX 10R taking a big lap ahead of the other racers. People started cheering for their respective racer, trying to urge them to catch up with the leader. However, it was useless as the black bike skillfully maneuvered her way towards the finishing line. It was really troublesome for the others as they could only watch the Ninja cross the line.

“WEEHhHHHHoooo~~ You’re the mann dudeee~~!!” Taeyang was jumping excitedly as he and the other members celebrated their win. Two of his men were already collection the  p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter