Me or Her (5)

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me Or Her? Pt. 5 -Finale- 


-A year later-


“Tiffany! Hurry up! We are going to be late for the meeting with the wedding planner.” The dorky girl was tapping her finger on the counter repeatedly as she looked at the other girl who was talking to one of her employee.

“Aish…wait up, Tae. One minute.” She said as she raised her forefinger towards the girl.

A minute later, Tiffany walked out from the counter and approached the impatient girl who was standing in front of the counter. The girl was pouting and frowning at her.

“Let’s go.”

She slings her handbag over her shoulder. However, she suddenly stopped on her track. Something tugged her heart. She didn’t know why she was feeling like that but she was overwhelmed by it. She glanced around her café and somehow her eyes spotted a figure sitting at the counter, not far away from her. The person was wearing a pair of jeans and sneaker, black jacket with white top underneath it. Her small face was covered by the baseball cap that she was wearing. The person was busied looking at her Ipad while eating her donut. Somehow, there was something about this customer that made her felt uneasy.

“Tiffany?”

She was about to take a step towards the person when Taeyeon called her. She turned around and saw Taeyeon was already waiting for her at the door.

“Ya, I—I’m coming.” She hesitantly said and gave a final glance at the person before dragging her legs towards Taeyeon.

It was soon to be one of her biggest mistake as the unknown girl lifted up head and looked towards the back of Tiffany who just stepped out of the café. The girl let out a bitter smile.

“You’re still the same…or maybe not. Cause you seems so much more beautiful now. I’m glad that you’re happy with her, Fany-ah…” She whispered slowly with sad eyes.


~~~~


“Baby, I’ll take the bags. You go ahead first.”

Jessica nodded her head as she walked towards their apartment. They just got back from Paris where she just had her fashion show. Since the departure of her sister, she had been keeping herself busy. Luckily, Sooyoung understood her situation. She always be by her side. In fact, she would decline any jobs which needed her to be away from her fiancé. She wouldn’t want to leave her alone.

She pushed the door opened and stood still as she looked inside the house. Somehow, it saddened her. Usually, the house would fill with laughter or the annoying aegyo from her choding sister. But, now, it was gone. It has been a year since the house gotten so much quite. She slumped on to the couch as she closed her eyes. Those hard times came flashing back into her mind right away. Even after a long time, it seemed that she just couldn't shake it off her mind.

“Dad! Where did Yoona go??”

Mr. Jung shook his head as he pulled his eldest daughter into his arm. It hurt him seeing the girl crying her eyes out. He wished he could do something to stop it. He knew how closed his daughters were. Jessica really loved her little sister more than herself. Same goes to Yoona. However, there nothing much he could do since he was also clueless about Yoona whereabouts.

“I’m sorry dear…I really don’t know.”

“You’re lying. Dad, please tell me.”

“She just told me that she would want to have a break but she never mention of going anywhere. That’s why she’s been working so hard and passed her project to Mickey. I though she was planning a vacation with you. God. I’m such a terrible dad…”



“You know what, you look really gorgeous and ier now. I’m impress. Well done!”

Jessica shot her eyes wide open and sat up straight upon hearing the voice that she had missed so much. She was truly shocked to see the young dorky girl that has been missing, standing in front of her, grinning goofily. She was too stunned to act as her eyes were focused on the girl who soon came and sat down next to her. She was loss of words as she tried to identify, was it a dream or reality?

“Okay, now you look like a fool. A gorgeous fool who—ow! Yah! Yahhh!! Unnie!!” The girl yelped when suddenly the older girl hit her arm repeatedly. She tried to stop her but the icy princess was hard to control. Thus, she just kept still and received the hit as she knew how much trouble she had caused her sister.

Few moments later, the beating stopped and she slowly opened her eyes. “Si-Sica unnie?” She called while lowering her hand off her head. To her surprise, Jessica was tearing and sobbing heavily while still fixing her eyes on her. Slowly, she reached out her hand and gently held Jessica’s hand but to her surprise, the girl pulled her hand away from her.

“Unnie…”

“I hate you.”

Those three words stabbed her heart like a dagger as she stared at her tearing sister. She knew how disappointed Jessica was to her. All this year, she had been contacting Suzy once in awhile just to know about her family condition. And every time she heard the news, it hurt her so much to know that her sister was having a hard time. Yet, she believed that Sooyoung could helped Sica during those moment.

“I hate myself too.” She replied. Her eyes were b with tears as well.

“I-hate—hate you more!”

“I know.” She looked down. It was painful enough for her to look into her sister red eyes. She knew that she deserved to be hate by her.

Jessica  never took her eyes off the younger. As much as she wanted to scold her, and beat her, her heart was really contented to finally see her in front of her eyes. It was like a dream came true. Her hearts was filled with joy and not a single hatred was there. She was so thankful to see her beloved sister . As her eyes wandered on her sister, she noticed the redden marks on her arm due to her violence just now.Instantly, her heart softened as her fingers slowly traced the marks. She regretted hitting her.

“It’s doesn’t hurt. I deserve it.” Yoona slowly said as she looked at her sister who was gently rubbing her arm. “I’ve cause so much pain to you, aren’t I ?”

Jessica shifted her eyes back towards the doe eyes. “ I could have died if it wasn’t for Sooyoung. You know how important you are to me.I'm lost without you. All this time, I've gotten used of having you around, with your silly behavior. It feel so empty without you. Although I've got Sooyoung, she can't be you. You are my sister. My only sister. How could you leave me without any words? " Her voices quivered as she said it

“I’m-…” An apology wouldn’t be enough for her mistake. She knew that. No matter how sorry she was, she knew that it couldn’t turn the back time and took back all the pain she had caused to her sister. She sighed heavily. “I know unnie.. I know. No matter how many sorry I said it wouldn’t change the fact that I’ve been such a terrible sister to you. But- … I’m sorry unnie. I’m sorry. I've failed to be a good sister to you...I--I understand if you hate me and don't want me in your life--“

Her words were cut off when Jessica pulled her and hugged her tightly. “IDIOT!”

“Unnie…”

“I would never want anyone else other than you as my sister. I love you so much that I’m willing to be hurt as long as you’re here with me.Seeing you here, now, is more than enough. I don't wish for anything else, other than having you here with me.” She buried her face onto the younger’s shoulder as she shed her tears.

Yoona could feel her shirt became damp due to her sister’s tears. Yet, she smiled and wrapped her hands around Jessica. She was grateful to have Jessica as her sister. “I love you, sis.” She slowly whispered.

“I-I love you too, stupid. I love you so damn much! Don’t do—this again.”

”Promise.” No matter what happened after this, she promised herself that she won’t be doing the same action once again. She won’t hurt her sister again.

“Sica baby~! Wher—huh?” The bags in her hand drop onto the floor once she saw the girl that was hugging her fiancé. “Yoo—Yoona?” She blinked her eyes few times. Just like Jessica, she just too shocked to believe what she was seeing.

Yoona chuckled at Sooyoung’s funny face. She pulled herself away from Jessica and got up from the couch. “Hi, shikshin unnie!” She grinned.

“Yoo--…” Sooyoung couldn’t contain her happiness as tears brimmed in her eyes almost instantly. “Yoonaaaa-yahhh~~~” She cried as she run towards her and engulfed her with tight embrace. “You’re—back~~” She cried harder in Yoona’s arm.

“YAH!!” Jessica was suprised with her fiance's action. “ WHY ARE YOU BEING SO EMOTIONAL?? I’M HER SISTER! I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO—“

“Shush!” Sooyoung glared at her. “She’s my sister too and I miss her so much!” 

Yoona laughed heartedly as she watched the couple bickering with each other. This was the thing that she missed the most while she was away.In the end, she just pulled both of the girls and hugged them tightly.

“Oh! I miss both of you so much!”

“Then don’t run away again!” Sooyoung knuckled her forehead.

“Stupid little kid.” Jessica pinched her right cheek before kissing it softly. “I love you, sis. So much.”


~~~~~


Sunny was totally amazed when she looked at the girl in the lovely white dress. “Wow…”

“You—You look beautiful.” Taeyeon was stuttering as her eyes were fixed on the girl who just came out from the fitting room.

Tiffany blushed as she received the compliment and saw the reaction from the two girls. She walked towards them shyly. “Oh, come on you two. Stop gawking at me!"

“But you really look amazing in that dress.” Taeyeon was really impressed. Suddenly she felt like a pair of eyes was glaring at her. She slowly turned to her right and saw the deadliest glare coming from the shorty. She laughed nervously. “Of course, you are more beautiful, dear…”

Sunny looked away, leaving Taeyeon feeling guilty and nervous. She loved messing around with her dorky fiancé.

“Baby…” Taeyeon slowly reached out her hand and held it firmly. “I really mean it. You are more—“

“Ya, ya… I get it.” She winked at her.

“Yah~ You’ve just trick me, didn’t you!” She finally realized that Sunny was just playing around with her. “ Bad bunny.” She pouted. Yet, it took merely a second for the pout to change into a dorky grin when Sunny leaned and kissed her cheek.

“Oh God! Please, please save your PDA to yourself only. I might gone crazy seeing all the fluffs and sweetness. Gosh! I shouldn’t agree coming here with you two.” Tiffany joked.

“Hey! You’re our special and only bridesmaid! We don’t anyone else except you. So, you’re stuck with us!” Taeyeon grinned and hooked her hand with the eye smiling girl.

“But, you should pick another dress other than that.”

“Huh? Why? I thought you girls said that it looks good on me?” She pouted.

“Cause you might steal the light off me!” Sunny stuck her tongue out playfully.

“Don’t worry bunny. I’ll think of something.” Taeyeon replied while making an evil and naughty look on her face.

“YAH!” Tiffany retorted as she looked at the two laughing girls in front of her. “Oh God, please help me and protect me from this two evil shorties.”


~~~~~


“Sooyoung unnie. Stop glaring at me.”

“I am not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“Hmmppp!” She turned away and ate her sushi grumpily.

“Unnie. Sooyoung unnie is upset with you.” She said while innocently pointing towards the shikshin who was focusing on her plate.

Jessica made a poker face as she kept feeding her sister. “Oh? She is?” She glanced at her Sooyoung who caught her eyes and pouted at Jessica. “Oh, come on baby. Don’t tell me that you’re jealous of Yoona?”

“I want you to feed me too.” She slowly mumbled but Yoona caught it and chuckled. Sometime she felt amused with Sooyoung’s childish act. And, she didn’t need to tell Jessica because her sister knew Sooyoung well enough. She smiled upon seeing her sister shoving the piece of meat into Sooyoung’s mouth.

“Such a baby.” She rolled her eyes when she saw how happy her shikshin was.

Yoona smiled as she watched the loving couple. Deep down inside her heart, she wished that she could have it too. She wished that she could have someone to love and be loved like those two. Well, she already have that someone in her heart but she just couldn’t have her in real life. How she wished she could have all of that with her. With…Tiffany.

“Aren’t you going to meet her?”

Being an attentive sister, Jessica was fully aware of the things that was running inside her sister's mind. She knew that the moment she saw Yoona staring blankly on her plate and silently sighing, the girl was thinking about Tiffany. And being a bold person, she just directly questioned her sister which caught her off guard.

“Don’t give me that innocent look. You know what I mean.”

“Sica-yah…” Sooyoung tried to back up the young girl. She knew that the girl might be uncomfortable talking about Tiffany.

“I went to her café this noon. I saw her.”

The couple stopped and stared at the younger girl, surprised by her sudden revelation.

“You did??”

She nodded her head.

“You guys talk???” It was Sooyoung’s turn to ask.

“Nope. She didn’t know I was there.”

“What? Yah! You should-“

“Taeyeon was there too.” She cut Jessica’s words before putting down her spoon and got up from her seat. “I don’t wanna cause any trouble anymore. They look great together.”

“Where are you going?”

“I’m full already. Going out for some fresh air.”

“Yoo-“

“Don’t worry Sica unnie. I won’t be running a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter