I'm back

Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“This isn’t the first time you’ve cancelled our dinner. In fact, it’s actually the fourth time for this week! What is the matter with you? Are your work much more important than our relationship now??!”

The shorter girl just sat silently on the couch while her girlfriend let out her rants. She knew that there was no point for her to argue since it was her fault anyway. She have been ditching their date for many times.

“Kim Taeyeon.”

She lifted her head as she heard her name being called sternly. In front of her, was the girl that she was and will still be forever madly in love with. But somehow, she couldn’t’ bring her self to look into the girl’s eyes.

“I feel like I don’t know you anymore…” Her voice quivered as tears were filling in her eyes. “Why can’t you share your pain with me? Why are you keeping it to yourself?”

“Fany-ah…” She stood up as she tried to hold the latter’s hand but failed as the girl pulled away.

“I know that you’re having such a hard time. But, Tae, your silent and your sudden changes are hurting me. You’ve turn into someone new. Someone that I don’t know at all. I—I don’t know what else I should do.”

Taeyeon sighed heavily. Her heart ached as she heard the confession from Tiffany. She never meant to hurt the girl. “I’m sorry…” She said it sadly as she walked towards the door leaving Tiffany watching her with a sadden and broken look on her face.


+++++


She decided to have a walk instead of driving her car to the park. The calmness of the night managed to calm her heart as she walked towards her favorite spot, a bench under a shady tree. She sat at the place where almost all of her good memories happened there, especially the memories of her and the girl that she have been missing a lot.



“Hahaha...!You can’t catch me unnie!!” An 8 years old young girl was running around while the other girl was chasing behind her.

“Yah! Stop running!! I’m tired already.” 

The younger glanced at the girl who had already stopped chasing her and was now trying to catch her breath. She stopped her run and turned to face the tired girl.

“Unnie! You’re no fun!” She said and pouting cutely while both of her hands on her hips before walking back to the older girl. She stood still while looking at her. “Are you okay, unnie?” She suddenly asked when she realized how tired the other girl looked. Her round eyes were full of concerns as she rubbed the latter’s back, trying to ease the weariness.

However, the older girl was silently smirking as she glanced at her. “Hehe…”

“Un—Unnie…You—no don’t!”

It was a bit too ate for the younger girl to realize and react as she was attacked by the older girl. Both of them fell onto the ground.
“Hahahah!! Unn—Unnieee!!! Stop it! Hahaha!! That---unnie stopp!! Hahaha” Her laughs were heard all over the place as she was tickled by the girl. 

“How dare you say that I’m no fun huh??” She said as she tickled the younger’s tummy. 

Both of the girls end up laughing hard as they lay down on the grass. It was such a beautiful and fun day for them. The older wrapped her hand around the other, before leaning down and kissed her forehead which caused the younger to grin widely.

“I love you.” She said it in her heart.


+++++


Tiffany sat down on couch as her eyes stared at the frame that was hanging on the wall. There were three girls in the picture, with two of them were wrapping their arms around the tallest girl in the middle of them. They were smiling brightly as if nothing else matter to them as long as they have each other.



“One strawberry ice cream for my beloved future sister in law.” She said as she handed the ice cream cone to the smiling girl. “And one vanilla ice for…” She turned towards the shorter girl who was sitting next to Tiffany, “for ME!” 

“Yah~!”

Taeyeon pouted as she stared disbelieving at her sister who just tricked her. On the other hand, Yoona sat next to Tiffany while eyeing at Taeyeon. She stuck her tounge out at Taeyeon before continued eating her ice cream.

“I seriously had no idea how a choding like you could be an agent.” Taeyeon complained.

Tiffany chuckled as she watched the sister bickering at each other. It was a common sight for her. These two sisters always joked and teased around each other. Especially Yoona. Yet, she know how much Yoona cherished her sister. In fact, Tiffany should be thankful to Yoona. If it wasn’t her, Taeyeon would never had the guts to ask her out and somehow asking her to be her girlfriend. All thanks to the choding! The choding who made her life even brighter. Tiffany didn’t look at Yoona as Taeyeon’s sister, but she had been treating the younger as her own little sister.

“Here. You can share with me.”

Tiffany offered her ice cream which Taeyeon shyly took. 

“Ugh! Love birds…~ I need to find a girlfriend soon!”

“I don’t think anybody would be interested in dating a goofy choding like you!” Taeyeon smirked.

“Yah! How dare you! You have no idea how many heart have been melted by my undoubted beauty and charms.”

“Ya right~”

Yoona pouted. 

“But well, I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to have someone right now. With my current job, I don’t think I would have time for her. Well, I guess I”ll be stuck with you for your entire life unnie!”

“Yah, Kim Yoona! Who said that I’m going to allow you to live with me??”

“Ouch!” Yoona held her chest as she pretend to be hurt by Taeyeon’s words. “Tiffany unnie~ Look! Look at that short girl. How could she said that to me…she doesn’t want me anymore.” She buried her face onto Tiffany’s shoulder.

Tiffany giggled at the chodingness. She patted the girl’s back.

“It’s okay Yoong.You can live with me instead.”

Yoona grinned and made a loser sign to Taeyeon which cause the older to pout at her girlfriend. Tiffany laughed as she looked at both of them. She was really glad to know them. She was glad that she went to Taeyeon’s office that day as a representative of her dad’s company. Cause on that day, her heart was beating furiously as she saw Taeyeon for the first time and she knew right away that her heart was already been taken by the Kim Corp’s CEO.

“Haha..oh just stop you two!”


“She’s missing you so much…” She slowly said, wishing that the tall girl could actually listen to her. “I’m missing you too…”


+++++


“Kim Taeyeon. Look who is here…”

Taeyeon jumped as high as she could as she tried to look at the baby that her dad was holding. 

“Daddy! I wanna seee her! “ She said as she pulled her dad’s arm down.

Mr. Kim chuckled as he lowered himself towards her beloved daughter. “Say hello to your little sis…”

Taeyeon looked at her baby sister who was sleeping soundly in her dad’s arm. 

“Heyyo yittle sister. She said it slowly as she was afraid that she would wake the girl up. 

“What is her name?”

“Yoona.” Mrs. Kim who was sitting on the bed answered. She smiled warmly as she watched Taeyeon who was in awe looking at her own baby sister.

Taeyeon nodded her head while her eyes never left her sister’s cute face. Slowly she reached out her hand, and her fingers gently touched her sister's puffy cheek. Her fears disappeared right away. She turned to face her dad. “I yev a sister now.”

“Yes you are dear.”

Mr Kim replied. He knew how much her eldest daughter wanted a little sister. Taeyeon had been telling them how much she wanted a sister whom she could play with. And now after, 5 years of growing up alone, she finally had someone to play with.

“Oh!” Taeyeon suddenly yelped. She looked at her right hand and was grinning widely when she saw her forefinger in her sister’s hands.

“Daddy! Mommy! Yook! Yoona hold my pinger!!” She said excitedly.

Both of them smiled at their daughter. Mr. Kim slowly patted Taeyeon’s head.

“Your sister recognizes you already. Well, Taeyeon-ah…from now on, you have to take care and love your sister okay?”

Taeyeon grinned while nodding her head. “I will yevvv her shhooooo muccchh!! Hehe…”


~~~~~


-3 years later-

A tall middle age guy approached the girl who was staring out of the window, with tears running down her face. He sighed heavily as he touched the girl’s shoulder.

“Taeyeon-ah…”

She turned around looking at him.

“Uncle Jaejoong…” She tried to control her emotion as she stared at the man in front of her.

The sight broke his heart terribly. He knew exactly how hard this situation was for a 8 years old girl to handle. He got down on her knees and pulled the girl into his harm. 

“Shh…I’m here for you dear…”

“Unc—Uncle...” She cried harder in his arms as she buried her face onto his wide shoulder.

“You still have me, auntie Hyori and also grandma. We are here for you dear.” 

“Why..uncle…why did He take mom and dad? Doesn’t He pity me…”

Jaejoong gently the girl’s hair. He knew that this wasn’t easy for the girl to accept. It wasn’t easy for him too. The lost of his brother and sister in law due to an accident, has shocked the entire family. Both of them suffered a serious injury from the crash.

“Hey…” He pulled the girl away from him and stared into her teary eyes. “God take them cause He loves them so much. And He knows that you, Kim Taeyeon is a strong girl who can live well and make your parent proud of you. So, you have to be strong. Make them proud.”

Taeyeon slowly nodded her head.

“Onniee…I’m hungry…Where yiss mommy en dadddyy? Yoona can’t pinee them…”

Both of them turned to look at the little girl who was standing at the door, with tears b in her eyes. Being a 3 years old kid, she didn’t really understand what was going on. 

Taeyeon quickly wiped her tears and approached her little sister.

“Onnie..why you cry?” She asked while her little fingers touched her sister’s wet cheeks. She slowly wiped the tears. “Mommy said, cry is no good. Mommy don’t yike shee we cwyy. Stop cwying onnie. Or yelse mommy will be upshett…”

Taeyeon nodded her head and pulled the girl into her hug. She hugged her tightly. Yoona was still clueless about the sad event that had happened to their parent. And it broke Taeyeon’s heart so much to see her sister like that. How will Yoona deal with the disappearance of the parent later on? 

“Onniee…” Yoona slowly called her sister. Somehow she got a bit worry seeing Taeyeon like that. 

“You’re hungry?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Yoona nodded her hear cutely.

“Let’s go. I’ll get some cereals for you. Okay?” She said while smiling at her sister.

“Yeay! I yev you Onniee..” Yoona cheered and gave a peck to her left cheek.

Taeyeon got up and held Yoona’s hand. She glanced at her uncle before smiling warmly at him. She knew that she had to be strong. Not just for herself. But for Yoona as well. She knew that her mommy and daddy would want her to take care of Yoona. 

Jaejoong smiled back. He knew that Taeyeon would be strong. 

“She’ll get through this. I’m sure she can take care of herself and Yoona. You have such a strong girls, Junsu hyung.

~~~~~


“Yoong!!”

Taeyeon quickly rushed towards her sister who was kneeling on the ground. Her right knee was bleeding.

“Oh God…Don’t move.” Taeyeon rummaged her backpack trying to find some tissue or cloth. She took out a handkerchief and gently wiped the blood. She stopped when Yoona’s winced in pain. “Does it hurt so much? Oh God…it looks quite bad…” She was panicky.

The frowned on Yoona’s forehead disappeared as she looked at her worried unnie. The pain seemed lessen when Taeyeon blew on her cuts. 

“Unnie…”

“Hm? Does it still hurting u much? I should bring you to clinic now—“

“Unnie.” Yoona held her arm firmly as she stared at her sister. “I’m fine. It just a small cut. Don’t worry.”

“But—“

“I’m fine. Aishhh…trust me. See I can—Ohh” She tried to stand up but failed when her knee stung in pain.

Taeyeon quickly held her sister. “And you call that as fine?” She raised her brows at the girl who was grinning goofily. “Aigoo…” She shook her head and get down on her knee. “Get on my back. I’ll piggy back you home.”

“Ah unnie. You don’t—“

“Just do as I say Kim Yoona.” She said firmly which caused the younger to pout before climbing on her back. “Next time, you should be more careful.” She said as she began walking towards their home.

“Unnie. I’m turning to 13 next month. I’m not a little girl anymore. You should really stop worrying about me.”

“Kim Yoona. No matter how old you are, you still gonna be my baby sister.”

Yoona smiled widely as she heard the words. She knew how much Taeyeon care and loved her. Since, their parent passed away,Taeyeon was the one who take care of her and always be by her side. Although sometime she felt a bit annoyed with her over protectiveness, she knew that Taeyeon did all of that because she love her. Nothing else matter to Taeyeon except her sister’s well being.

“Unnie. I love you THIS MUCH!” She said dorkily while opening her arms as wide as she could.

Taeyeon smiled at her dorky sister.

“Yah! Don’t move too much or I’ll drop you. You’re heavy you know?”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes you are. Ugh, thinking of all the food that you ate, I really wonder where did they go. How can you end up being so skinny and not to mention tall too!”

“Hahaha…you’re just jealous of my height unnie…” She laughed as she sister. “AH!! UNNIE!!” She quickly wrapped her hands around Taeyeon’s neck when the older teased to drop her off.

“Evil unnie…” She mumbled as she placed her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Taeyeon grinned as she glanced at her sulking dongsaeng. 

“I’m just joking. How can I hurt my little baby sister? You’re everything to me.”

Yoona smiled widely and kissed her right cheek. “I love you unnie.”

~~~~~


 

<< Baby, where are you? I’m sorry for the harsh words on you. Please come home…>>



Taeyeon stared at the text that she just received. Her heart ached as she reminded back at the fights that they had. For the last couple of months, she had been arguing a lot with Tiffany. She realized that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter