2

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N hey my dear readers! To clear things up, all text in BLACK are happening in the present, while flashbacks are in SADDLE BROWN, and is ITALICIZED. Well then, ENJOY!!

 

 

 

“Arrrgh! I hate that kid! Jerk!”

 

 

 

How can this be? The day that I was waiting for was ruined by just a glance of that stupid stuffed pig. Just when I thought that my day would be beautiful, the pig showed itself and bombarded me with memories I wish to forget. I was walking to school together with my best friends Jin Ae and Lay. Jin Ae was walking beside me while Lay followed behind.

 

 

 “Eun Mi-ah, what’s wrong with you? That was 10 years ago! Why can’t you just forget about it?” Jin Ae stated matter-of-factly.

 

 

“Oh come on, Jin Ae! He was my worst enemy! He lowered my self-esteem down to nothing because of his teases! And I was only 8, for crying out loud!” I said while flailing my hands in the air.

 

 

I was surprised that Lay was actually listening to the conversation when he suggested something that made me more irritated.

 

 

“Maybe it’s that little stuffed pig that’s making you all moody. If you hate him so much, why don’t you just throw the pig away?

 

 

I stopped walking and turned my direction to Lay abruptly. He just stared at me with his innocent eyes waiting for what I was to say.

I smirked.

 

 

“Believe me, from the day I received that pig, I did everything in my might to get rid of it.”

 

 

I narrowed my eyes as the bad memories start to flood in my mind again.

 

 

***

 

 

“I’m Home!”

 

 

Little Eun Mi marched her way inside the house. She stopped in front of a trash can and began rummaging through her small backpack. She retrieved a white box from her back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter