1

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

'KRIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG'...

 

 

'KRIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG'...

 

 

'KRIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG'...

 

 

'KRIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG'

 

 

I grabbed the source of the annoying, loud sound that disturbed me from my peaceful sleep. My phone. It read...

6:00 am

It was early, but I had to get up since it takes me quite some time to finish my morning routines before going to school. I can sleep some more,  but I can’t be late for class.

'Ahhh..first day of classes today! I missed school, I wonder what surprises are to behold this semester?' And with that in thought I got up unwillingly and headed to the bathroom.

I got off the shower, with just a piece of towel wrapped around me and my hair still dripping. Slowly, my morning routines are starting to be accomplished. I went to the dresser to dry my hair, I was sitting in front of the mirror when my eyes landed on a reflection of a stuffed animal, a Stuffed Pig to be exact, sitting on the top shelf behind me.

It was creepy. Too Creepy. It almost felt like it was insulting me inside of its head while it stared at me.

I hated it.

‘Wow…great way to start my day’ I thought sarcastically.

The pig always brought me memories that I want to throw away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 years earlier

 

A woman was standing in front of a school building; beside her was a little boy who just stared at her while she talked on the phone.

 

‘Omma’

 

‘What? Didn’t I tell you to stay still?'

 

The boy stared at the woman he called ’Omma’. He wanted to wait, but he wasn’t a very patient boy.

 

‘Omma, I have something to say’

 

The woman became annoyed and looked down at the child staring at her with a stern face.

 

‘Luhan, Can’t you see mommy’s busy? Be quiet!'

 

‘But Omma’

 

‘I’m not telling you again Luhan’ The woman said irritated then went back to talking on the phone.

 

The boy decided to head towards the playground on the school grounds. He was surprised to see a little girl sitting on one of the swings. She had her elbows on her knees while her hands supported her chin. She was pouting while staring at the ground. She was a classmate, but not a friend.

 

‘What are you doing?’ the boy asked

 

The girl looked up slowly only to see a boy staring down at her with a confused face, she returned to stare at the ground before her.

 

‘I’m waiting for my Omma’

 

The boy circled the girl study

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter