Chapter 32

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

 

It was Monday again. Eun Mi walked silently alongside Lay. Lay always enjoyed quiet walks so he didn’t think much of Eun Mi being silent. Eun Mi was silent for a reason, she was in a battle with her mind. She kept thinking and rethinking about what Luhan did and how it made her feel.  It was a simple hug, but it made her ecstatic and nervous. She was confused to the rush of emotions coming to her whenever she thought about him and all explanation she’d think of would just lead to one simple answer, she liked Luhan. This is exactly how she felt for Kai before, the difference was she gladly accepted her feelings for Kai but towards Luhan it was a completely different case. It was already a big step for her to accept him as a friend and she wasn’t all that accommodating to this new feeling she had for him. She let out a grunt of frustration.

“Alright, what’s up with you?” Lay asked in annoyance “You’ve been sighing ever since you walked out your front door earlier”

“Oh? Was I?” she said uneasily “Bian. I was just…” she trailed off when she got to thinking again

Lay waited but he saw that Eun Mi was in her own world once again so he broke her thoughts “You were what?”

“I was just thinking…” she started in a semi-trance state while Lay patiently listened “if I should just hide them or completely throw them away”

“Throw what away?” Lay asked with confusion sketched on his face

“Yah! Eun Mi, Lay Wait up!”

Eun Mi and Lay turned to the voice who called them. They saw Jin Ae running towards them. Eun Mi’s nose scrunched up when she saw Luhan running next to Jin Ae. At that moment, the rush of emotions came in again, and she didn’t know if she hated or liked it.

“Him” she whispered “Throw him away” Eun Mi annoyingly said to Lay while watching Luhan and Jin Ae run towards them. She walked ahead, leaving a confused Lay to wait for the other two people as he watched her leave.

Lay turned to a panting Jin Ae and a calm Luhan who finally reached where he was.

“Yah, What did you do to make Eun Mi angry this time?” Lay asked Luhan

“Why are you pointing at me whenever she’s in a bad mood!” Luhan asked irritated of the accusation

“I wouldn’t if she didn’t tell me throw you away” Lay defended

“Mwoh? What are talking about?”

“Molla. She walked before I could even ask” He said while pointing to the direction Eun Mi went. Luhan shrugged then jogged to follow Eun Mi while the other two followed. He finally caught up to Eun Mi walking towards the school gate.

“Yah! Pigg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter