Chapter 29

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

 

Luhan arrived at school a bit later than usual. Since he felt really tired from his wrestling match with Eun Mi when he arrived home, he took his time to get some rest. When he woke up that morning, he still felt tired and didn’t want to go to school. He stared at the ceiling without getting up from his bed until his mom barged into his room saying he’d better get up or he’ll be late. Well, thanks to mom, he didn’t arrive late. He arrived a few seconds before their homeroom teacher entered the room. It was a close call.

“Good morning class!” the teacher chirped despite the lack of enthusiasm the children gave her. She started to write on the board while she talked, Luhan wasn’t listening at all. He was rather bored and needed entertainment. He looked to his side and saw Eun Mi silently copying what was written on the board. Something was weird about Eun Mi that morning.

‘Did she put make up on?’ he thought. He kept on studying her pink cheeks when he noticed a hand coming from the back put a piece of paper on top of Eun Mi’s desk. He slowly looked back and saw Kai. Luhan turned to Eun Mi and saw her uneasiness.

‘What are these two doing?’ he thought

Eun Mi slowly turned to Kai and shyly nodded. Kai smiled at her and went back to pretending he was actually listening to the teacher in front. Eun Mi, crumpled the paper as she turned to go back to listening. She sighed and started to rub her temples. All the while this was happening, Luhan was watching both Kai and Eun Mi.

‘Mwoya. What’s happening between these two?’ He thought. He studied Eun Mi once again. Her cheeks were no longer pink, but her ears were turning red as she rubbed her temples. She suddenly turned to Luhan, which surprised him, and mouthed a ‘what?’. Luhan narrowed his eyes at her and took her notebook despite her objection. He wrote something and gave it back to her. She read what he had written.

 

What’s going on?

 

She looked at him and was about to whisper when Luhan’s name was called.

“Luhan, you seem to be busy discussing something with Eun Mi” the two sat up, their attention now completely on their teacher. “Care to share?” she added

“It’s nothing important Seonsaengnim”  Luhan said

“Choeseonghamnida” Both of them said.

“Right now, you listen to me. You can continue your chat after class” the teacher warned “I’m putting you two on cleaning duties this week. Arasseo?”

“Neh” both said in unison

 

***

 

Classes ended for the day. Students were rushing out from their classrooms. Luhan and Eun Mi on the other hand were left inside to clean the room.

“See you later guys!” Jin Ae and Lay said walking towards the door to leave the room

“You’re really not going to help us?” Eun Mi tried to sound defeated to earn her best friends sympathy.

“Aniyo. It wasn’t us chatting during class anyway” Lay defended

“Yeesh. Some friend you are” Eun Mi

Both Lay and Jin Ae laughed “You two clean this room well! Fighting!” Jin Ae said as they left “and by ‘Fighting’ I mean do your best not the literal definition. Don’t kill each other. Jebal” Jin Ae added and she and Lay left.

“Aish” she let out a breathe expressing her annoyance. Eun Mi didn’t really like cleaning.

“Let’s just start cleaning so we can go home already” Luhan said while handing her a broom.

“I wouldn’t be in this mess, if it wasn’t for you” She said, taking the broom from him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter