Chapter 25

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Luhan arrived at school just on time before the bell rangs. He quickly made his way to his seat next to Eun Mi, he saw Eun Mi staring at him confusedly. A sigh came from his mouth.

“Yah! Don’t sigh the first thing you see someone’s face!” Eun Mi scowled

He ignored her and leaned on his chair. Luhan focused on whatever he was looking at on the ceiling and let out a sigh again.

“Yah! Quit it. If you sigh like that again I swear I’ll..” Eun Mi stopped arguing when Luhan slowly looked at her as if telling her to shut up. He resembled a person on a horror movie trying to say ‘I’ll Kill You’.

“Wow!” She said “You look horrible! It’s as if you didn’t sleep for a decade” Luhan continued to ignore Eun Mi and closed his eyes. “Ah! You must’ve copied that Panda Mascot we saw Yesterday at Lotte, you think adding dark circles under your eyes will make you cute as a panda?” Eun Mi teased

“Atleast a Panda’s way cuter than a PIG”  he finally replied still not opening his eyes

“Yah!” she shouted

“Shikeuro!” Luhan said finally opening his eyes to look at Eun Mi “It’s your fault I’m like this anyway”

“What did I do?” Eun mi said in defense

“After riding that Roller coaster, I couldn’t sleep at all. I felt like I was falling every time I close my eyes” He said “I shouldn’t have ridden that, having your silly RCB didn’t work at all”

“Eh? It totally worked for me.” She said confusedly “Maybe you didn’t do it right! I told you think of someone you love waiting for you at the end of the ride!”

“Aish! How could I think straight when my supposed RCB was shouting ‘We’re falling’ every time it went on a loop?! The only thing that kept me sane was the thought of killing you after the ride”

“If that thought will help you overcome your fear then I will gladly volunteer!” Eun Mi said mockingly as if copying Katniss Everdeen.

“Isssh!” Luhan replied, tired of arguing with the girl seated beside him.

***

Jin Ae, Lay, Luhan and Eun Mi were walking home together after class. Since the competition was over, Lay and Luhan’s schedule were free after class. Lay and Jin Ae were walking infront of Luhan and Eun Mi, the two seem to be bickering about something. Well, it was mostly Jin Ae talking and Lay replying with his one-liners that were very straight to the point. Eun Mi just observed how the two argued.

‘So this is how couples fight? Not much difference from when they weren’t’ Eun Mi thought. She sighed then glanced at Luhan who was silently walking beside her. He was looking straight and his expression was blank, tiredness very evident in his face. ‘The roller coaster must’ve affected him too much that it gave him a hard time to sleep’ She didn’t know if she was to pity the guy or feel victorious that she found a weakness of his. Eun Mi sighed and continued to study Luhan’s tired face. Her thoughts was distracted when Lay seriously said Jin Ae’s name which was a signal that he was either irritated or worried. Eun Mi eyed the two people infront of them who seemed to be secretly talking using their eyes. Lay sighed.

“Jin Ae and I have somewhere to go. You guys go ahead” Lay said

“Where? We can come with” Eun Mi said but was interrupted by Luhan

“Sure, you guys go. We’ll go ahead” Luhan said pulling Eun Mi along with him. Eun Mi was dragged and was confused by what was going on. She eyed Luhan’s hand on her arm, pulling her. His grip was confusingly strong and gentle on her arm and it stayed there until they reached a safe distance from Lay and Jin Ae. He let go. She felt cold.

“When couples tell you they have somewhere to go. Leave them be” He said as if scolding Eun Mi. He glanced at her. Her expression was full of innocence that he almost chuckled. “It means they want to be left alone” he said. Eun Mi nodded.

“You sure know a lot about relationships” Eun Mi said, glancing on Luhan as they continued to walk.

“Not really. It’s just based on experience” he said

“How long have you been together? Eun Mi asked “I mean your girlfriend”

“Jia Li? Almost two years”

“And for those two years I’m sure you’ve used that lame excuse a couple of times”  Luhan laughed, looking at Eun Mi as if agreeing to her statement.

“It’s not that I’m curious and all, I’m just too bored that I want to talk about something but how did you and Jia Li end up together?”  Eun Mi asked

Luhan looked at her and narrowed his eyes. He contemplated whether to tell her or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter