3

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

 

 

 

Loud footsteps were heard in the Park household early in the morning. It was Eun Mi’s footsteps no doubt. She was running back and forth from her room to the kitchen downstairs. It was already time to go to school, but she was still busy doing something in the kitchen. She knew full well she’ll be late for class if she does not move fast.

 

 

 

 

“Shoot! I’ll definitely be late for school” she stated still busy wrapping a brown box sitting at the kitchen counter.

 

 

 

 

 

A head suddenly appeared beside her face.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

 

 

 

Eun Mi, shocked of the sudden appearance of her brother, dropped the box she was busily wrapping.

 

 

 

“Aish! Oppa!” Eun Mi shouted at her brother who picked the box she dropped.

 

 

 

“No need to be grumpy early in the morning” Chanyeol, Eun Mi’s brother said handing her the box. “It was your fault for making too much noise anyway, you disturbed me from my sleep” he added while rubbing his eyes. Eun Mi made a face on her brother’s words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eun Mi took the box from Chanyeol’s hands and went back to wrapping the box. Chanyeol shrugged over his sister’s actions and headed for the fridge to get a glass of milk. After finally pouring himself some milk he sat on the kitchen counter across Eun Mi and watched her  write something on a piece of paper. He got curious of what his sister was doing.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter