9

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

 

“What happened to you?” Lay asked

 

Eun Mi sighed. Her angry and annoyed expression finally softened at the sight of her best friend.

 

Eun Mi was walking home with an angry and annoyed expression. Apparently, Lay who lived next door to Eun Mi saw her foul mood.

 

“I’m fine Lay” she smiled “Just…a little accident happened earlier” she sighed, remembering the incident early that morning

 

Lay looked at her worriedly.  Then he smiled sweetly.

 

“I know what’ll cheer you up”

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

“Are you serious? This one tastes better. I guarantee it.” Eun Mi said while putting a thumbs up in front of Lay’s face.

 

“Alright” Lay said “two winter melon please”

 

Lay brought Eun Mi to her favorite bubble tea shop.  Lay never fails to cheer her up. He may be mischievous at times but he’s really kind and he cares a lot about his friends.  

 

‘If there’s anything that will soothe a foul mood, it will be bubble tea and my best friends’ she thought. Then an idea crossed her mind.

 

“Can you make that four please” she said to the boy at the counter.

He nodded.

Lay raised a brow “Are you that thirsty or in a very bad mood?”

She shook her head.

“No. I just thought since were near Jin Ae’s house, why not drop by?” she said smiling at Lay “I think the best medicine to cheer me up are my best friends”

Lay mouthed an ‘o’ while nodding.

“Plus bubble tea” Lay said

“Exactly!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Lay and Eun Mi were now standing in front of Jin Ae’s house. Eun Mi pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opened and a lady smiled at the two.

 

“Annyeong Ahjumma” Lay and Eun Mi said in chorus

 

“is Jin Ae home?” Eun Mi Asked

 

“Where else would Jin Ae go if not with you two?” she said “she’s upstairs in her room”

 

She opened the door for them, as both of them stepped inside the house.

Eun Mi was about to go upstairs when she suddenly stopped. She turned to Lay and took one bubble tea from the plastic bag he was holding.

 

“This one is for you Ahjumma” she said while holding the cup of bubble tea towards the woman.

 

“Thanks for letting us barge in” Lay added

 

“what sweet Kids you are” she smiled and took the cup.

 

Both smiled at the woman and headed upstairs to Jin Ae’s room.

Eun Mi opened the door and saw Jin Ae looking outside the window. It almost looked like she was spying on something or someone with the way she was behaving. She was turning her head from side to side, up and down, jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter