8

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N It's Finally here!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN POV

 

 

 

 

The house was a mess. My room wasn’t any better, all of my stuff were scattered inside my room. I didn’t have time to fix my room yet. My family and I arrived at Seoul a few days ago from China and moving was not going on smoothly. Mom was making such a fuss on where to place furnitures, of course, I had to do all the work when she orders…Like a boss. Oh Yeah! Mothers are awesome. While mom was still pondering on what to do, Dad was out doing business already. So I had to do all the work. Yes, we had the money to pay for movers and all but mom didn’t want anyone else touching our stuff.

 

I’m not sure why I agreed to coming back here anyway. My life was perfect back in China. I have the best reputation, the greatest friends and the perfect girlfriend. I miss my friends, my school, I miss Jia Li. How can she be so far away. I mean, yeah, were still in the same continent but it’s still…so far.

 

I closed my eyes and reminisced the last time I was with Jia Li.

 

 

 

‘I’ll call you every night’ I said

 

 

 

Jia Li nodded

 

 

 

‘I’ll miss you’

 

 

 

‘I’ll miss you too…Luhan’

 

 

 

I hugged Jia Li tighter, I want to remember how she felt between my arms before I leave.

 

 

*Calling all passengers for Flight KE869* a voice said

 

 

 

‘It’s time to go’ Jia Li said, burying her face on my chest. I let go and lifted her head to face me. Her eyes were full of tears as she smiled at me. I sighed, seeing my girlfriend's face like this made me feel like staying, but I had to leave.

 

 

 

‘Wo ai ni, Jia Li’ I put my hand on her chin and pressed my lips on hers as we share a short sweet kiss.

 

 

 

I broke the kiss and she smiled ‘Wo ai ni, Luhan’ she replied. I nodded, took my bags and headed to the gates. I turned and waved for the last time.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and sighed. I can’t mope around in here, I need some air. I decided to ride my bike around neighborhood for a while.

 

 

“Ma, I’ll ride my bike for a while. I’ll be back later” I said, running outside not even listening to what my mom was saying.

 

 

I rode my bike in the neighborhood, it was quiet and peaceful. It’ll be nice to take walks in here with Jia Li.

‘Ugh, all I think about is Jia Li. I really miss her’ I thought.

It’s been years since I was in Korea, about 10 years I think. I was born here, so I am Korean, right? It actually was nice here, I was really young back then but I enjoyed Korea. I stopped by this store that seemed familiar. ‘

It’s still here?' I thought.

This was where I bought most of my toys when I was a child. It had all sorts of things. I entered the store and saw the huge amount of toys inside.

‘How nostalgic can this be?’ I thought to myself.

I smiled as I remember myself being indecisive of what toy to buy. My eyes landed on a stuffed pig sitting at one of the shelves in the store. I picked it up and a memory of a girl came to me.

‘I wonder where that kid is now’

Come to think of it, that kid didn’t like me at all.

 

 

Park Eun Mi, the very first kid to dislike me, and I didn’t even do anything wrong. My memory of Eun Mi was the best memory of my childhood before I left for China. I loved teasing that kid. I took the Pig and brought it to the counter.

 

 

“That would be 6000 won” the old lady said

 

I put my hands in my pockets ‘Shoot. I didn’t even bring my wallet with me’ I thought. I smiled apologetically and left th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter