Chapter 26

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

Early that morning, Eun Mi was reading a magazine while munching on some gummy bears. She would slap Luhan's hand whenever he would slowly sneak one gummy bear into his mouth.

"Seriously. If you take another one..." 

“Aish, I just took one for crying out loud. How stingy can you be? I bet you’ll offer the whole pack to Kai if he asked for one”

“Yah!” Eun Mi covered Luhan’s mouth with her hand and look around for any sign of Kai.

“Relax..he’s late as always” He said shoving off Eun Mi’s hand and taking another gummy bear into his mouth.

It has been a few weeks since Eun Mi’s big revelation of her feelings for Kai, and boy did she regret ever saying it infront of Luhan. He would casually raise the topic, and Eun Mi would strangle him whenever he does, but it never really did stop him from teasing her. Since then the two have been spending more of their time together, not that Eun Mi had a better choice. Jin Ae and Lay always asked for their ‘alone’ time, well Jin Ae did. As much as she wanted to strangle Luhan, somehow they have gotten used to keeping each other company.

"You know, if you keep eating those you'll blow up like a balloon. Just like when we were kids" Luhan said, sneaking another gummy bear into his mouth.

Eun Mi ignored whatever Luhan was saying and placed her gummy bears farther from his reach. Luhan on the other hand peeked on the article she was reading and laughed, in return Eun Mi glared.

"18 stories of First Love: It never dies" Luhan said mockingly, reading the title of the article she was reading. "that’s lame for sure"

"Shikeuro" she replied still not taking her eyes from what she was reading.

"I bet your thinking of a specific person while you're reading that" he teased. As if on cue to Luhan's teases, Kai walked inside the classroom with his usual 'just got out of bed' look.

“Just on time, Good morning Kai, we were just talking about you!” Luhan greeted very loud for Eun Mi to hear. Eun Mi then kicked his shin under the table.

“I mean we were surprised that you’re early today” Luhan said, rubbing his shin.

Kai just nodded nonchalantly and went to his seat behind Eun Mi, he then leaned forward and greeted Eun Mi. “Hi Eun Mi”

Eun Mi, turned to him and smiled. Luhan on the other hand smirked in her uneasiness so he decided to break the ice.

"Hey Kai, do you believe first loves are very hard to forget?” He smiled at Kai. Eun Mi’s eyes widened and he looked at Luhan which he ignored. Kai shifted on his seat and had an awkward expression.

"First Love?" Kai inquired and Luhan nodded "Why do you ask?" 

"We're curious" Luhan replied "Eun Mi and I" He added as he put his arms around her shoulders.  Eun Mi glared at Luhan who was still looking at Kai to avoid her blazing eyes.

“Eun Mi and I were just talking about it and she thinks they’re hard to forget, what do you think?”

 It was silent for a while, Luhan expected him to shrug of the question but he answered in a low voice.

“I bet they are”

“Mwoh?” Luhan and Eun Mi was surprised he answered. Eun Mi turned to look at him and was surprised that he looked sad. She felt uneasy seeing Kai this vulnerable, he’d usually have a poker face but he showed his emotions very well that moment.

Kai stood up and went outside the room, Eun Mi and Luhan had baffled expressions as they watch Kai leave the room.

“What’s wrong with him?” Luhan asked and Eun Mi shoved the pack of gummy bears in his mouth.

"Eat!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Mwoh?” Eun Mi, Luhan and Lay exclaimed. It was already lunch break and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter