Chapter 27

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

Eun Mi?

Luhan was sitting alone at the bleachers staring at the school's soccer field. He was in dire need of a destresser after his talk with Kai. At times of stress, the green felid and the smell of freshly cut grass soothed his nerves. Luhan scratched his head, still battling with his own thoughts. No matter how he tried, he couldn’t find a reasonable answer why Kai would have such feelings towards Eun Mi. Yes, Eun Mi and Luhan’s relationship/friendship has been improving for the past weeks but he never thought he’d be bothered with learning about someone crushing over the girl.  

Eun Mi?!

What bothered him most was that Eun Mi liked Kai as well. It was perfect! He likes her, she likes him. But it gave him a very bad feeling in his stomach.

I didn’t even get to eat lunch.

He clutched his tummy and shook his head as if to throw all the thoughts away. He started banging his head like crazy and only stopped when an arm rested on his shoulders. Looking up, he was met by Lay’s concerned eyes.

“You Okay?” Lay asked

Luhan fixed his hair and nodded. “What are you doing here?”

“We should be asking that” Luhan turned his head to the voice and saw Jin Ae and Eun Mi approaching. “Shouldn’t you be at the dance studio?” Jin Ae inquired as they stopped right in front of Lay and Luhan.

“What happened to comforting Kai?” Eun Mi asked as she took a piece from the bag of potato c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter