12

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

 

It was a school day. Chanyeol and his dad were already sitting at the dining table eating their breakfast while mother cooked more for the hungry people. It was a usual scene at the Park’s household during school day mornings. Eun Mi entered the room all set for school, she greeted her parents and sat across Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked up at his sister and saw hear holding a book in front of her face. She ate while reading the book she was holding.

 

“Eun Mi-ah, what’s that you’re reading?” Chanyeol asked

 

He was ignored by Eun Mi so he took the book from her hands. Eun Mi was startled and almost dropped her food.

 

“Oppa!” Eun Mi shouted

 

Chanyeol inspected the book, opened it and started to read a page.

 

“’Wait Sun Mi. Let me explain’ Ji Sub said, running after the crushed Sun Mi. ‘You don’t have to explain anything Ji Sub! Let me Be!’” Chanyeol said, reading an excerpt.

 

“It does no say that” Eun Mi said sternly

 

“Yuck! It’s too early to be reading love stories Eun Mi-ah” Chanyeol teased

 

Eun Mi reached for the book, but her brother’s arms were too long for her reach.

 

“Give it here! Appa, oppa’s annoying me again!” Eun Mi said

 

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out making Eun Mi irritated.

 

“Chanyeol” their father said in a warning tone

 

Chanyeol retreated knowing better than to make his father angry early in the morning. He handed the book back and started a staring contest with his sister.

 

“Why are you even reading that stuff? Are you perhaps in love?” he said teasingly “..or do you already have a boyfriend?” he asked curiously

 

“Neither” she said still staring at her brother

 

“If you’ll ever have a boyfriend they have to pass through me first!” Chanyeol said, becoming the protective oppa again.

 

Eun Mi chuckeled at her oppa’s protectiveness of her “Don’t worry Oppa, I don’t have plans of having one yet”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Eun Mi, Jin Ae and Lay were talking with each other when the school bell sounded signaling that it’s time for class. Students hurried to their seats as the teacher went inside the room.

 

“Good morning everyone! Let’s start!” the teacher said

 

The teacher was holding a book. She was in the middle of her lesson when the door opened. A boy entered the room. He had a messy hair which actually looked good on him, the first two buttons of his shirt was opened, and his necktie was not tied loosely.

 

“Good morning Mr. Kim. I see you’re late again. What’s you’re excuse this tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter