19

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

 

 

 

 

It was already night time, Eun Mi was walking the streets carrying a small bag in her hand. Inside the bag was a CD, a copy of Luhan’s audition video. She was on her way to Luhan’s house to give it to his mom. As much as she felt like what she was doing was wrong, a promise is a promise. Moments later, she arrived in front of his house and knocked on the door. Eun Mi sighed when the thought came to her that it seemed like she was a frequent visitor. She waited but no one came to answer the door.

 

‘I guess nobody’s home. That’d be better’ she thought to herself, peeking through the window. She didn’t want to wait too long so she decided to leave the bag in front of the door. She turned to leave but was blocked by a tall frame. She looked up and was greeted by a nonchalant look from the tall person blocking her way.

 

“Can I help you?” the person inquired, putting the bags that looked like it was a ton heavy on the ground.

 

“Uhhh..”

 

‘I’m not at the wrong address, am I?’ she thought to herself.

 

The person raised his eyebrows in search for a response from her. His presence didn’t look like danger to her but it scared her how much he exuded of charisma when he stared at her.

 

“Uhhm…you live here?” she said, not knowing what to say.

 

“Have I seen you before?” he asked, ignoring her question

 

Eun Mi just stared at him weirdly as he rubbed his chin, trying to find in his memory where he might have seen the girl before.

 

“I’ve only been for three days and girls are already chasing after me” he said to himself. He then turned to her again and asked “Are you perhaps an admirer?”

 

Eun Mi shook her head

“No? Then…Stalker?” he asked as if he asked as if it was a day-to-day question

“What? No. I don’t even know you”

He stepped farther away from her “Burglar?!” he shouted.

“Yifan, what are you shouting about now?”a familiar voice said, but in a language that Eun Mi could not understand.

 

Eun Mi looked to see who was speaking and saw Luhan’s mother walking towards their direction, also carrying bags but seemed lighter compared to what the tall person carried.

 

“Oh, Annyeong haseyo” she greeted.

“Eun Mi!”

 

***

 

The three people were now inside the house. Eun Mi was sitting in the living room. Across her direction was the tall person named Yifan. He was examining her, and she did her best to look as calm as possible.

 

“Yifan’s been friends with Xaio Lu since grade school. He’s like a son to me. They’re the same age but Yifan’s like the older brother.” Luhan’s mother said handing her a glass of orange juice that seemed staple whenever she visits.

“We’ve not been formerly introduced. I’m Wu Yifan. Friends call me Kris” he said, extending his hand to her for a shake.

“Park Eun Mi” She said, returning the handshake

“Eun Mi here helps me spy on Xiao Lu at school” Luhan’s mother said, waving the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter