24

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chukhahae!!” Jin Ae shouted, rising up her glasses in the air. Jin Ae, Eun Mi, Lay and Luhan were now on the bubble tea shop to celebrate.

 

“Congratulations” Eun Mi said to Lay as they sat on the table “to both of you, you guys were good” Eun Mi said, turning to Luhan who was seated across her direction.

 

“Kamsahamnida” both Luhan and Lay said

“This is the first time I get a compliment from you” Luhan said to Eun Mi

“Well, I have to admit that you were really good” Eun Mi said

“Wooooo..what’s this? Is this a progress? How come you’re nice to luhan today?” Lay teased

“oohh, Did hell freeze over? Why the sudden change?” Jin Ae laughed teasing Eun Mi even more

“Yah! What are guys saying?! I’m not that bad. And I promised Kris that I’d adopt Luhan to our circle of friends” Eun MI retorted

“Does that mean we’re friends?” Luhan asked, raising a brow at her. Eun Mi didn’t look at him and started to stir her bubble tea.

“Well…you can say that” Eun Mi said almost in a whisper.

“Wow! We officially welcome you to our group, chingu” Jin Ae told Luhan while extending her hand for a shake.

“This is like a double celebration” Lay said “for winning the dance competition and the two idiots here officially being friends!” He clapped his hands dramatically. Jin Ae and Luhan laughed along with Lay while Eun MI shrugged over their silliness.

“Ah! Let’s make it a triple celebration!” Jin Ae stood up and a cleared “Guys, I have an announcement to make” the other three looked at her seriously “Lay and I are now a couple”

 

-Silence-

 

Jin Ae sat down and cleared . Eun Mi just stared in disbelief, Luhan was calm and Lay hung his head low while massaged the bridge of his nose.

 

“You’re joking right?” Eun Mi said, breaking the silence. She looked at Jin Ae then at Lay who was still not meeting anyone’s eyes. There was a long pause before she spoke again “You’re not?”

 

“We’re serious” Jin Ae said “right, Lay?” Lay sat up when he felt a foot kick him on his shin.

“ahh..yeah” Lay said

“What? When? How?” Eun Mi still could not believe what was happening while Luhan was still calm.

“It just…happened earlier. After the competition”

“What?” Eun Mi still could not believe what was happening “Is that why you looked nervous the whole time?”

“Ahh!” Luhan said finally speaking up “I saw you two alone earlier when I was speaking to my mother after the competition. Did you perhaps, confess then?” he asked Jin Ae who looked really nervous at the moment.

“Ahhh..yes?”

“Hhhhmm” he said nodding his head “It’s about time! I always knew you like Lay” Luhan smiled at Jin Ae while putting his arm around Lay’s shoulders

“MWOH?!” the other three said in chorus. Now everyone’s attention was at Luhan.

“Yes, It shows in the way you look at him” Jin Ae looked flustered and a streak of crimson was painted on her cheeks.

“Shincha?” Lay looked at Luhan, his eyes rounded in curiosity. Luhan nodded. Lay looked at Jin Ae whose face was getting redder by the second. He laughed heartily, clutching his tummy.

“I’ve never noticed that before” Eun Mi looked at Jin Ae”Oh? Why are you so red?”

“Are you embarrassed? Hey, come on! You’re a couple now, you shouldn’t be embarrassed about those kinds of stuff” Luhan said as if giving an advise

“Geurae, Were a ‘couple’ now. Form now on, tell me your honest feelings. Oppa will understand” Lay said in a seemingly teasing way

“Aish” Jin Ae mumbled earning her a laugh from the other three

“So, since we’re having a triple celebration! We should go to a special place!” Eun Mi suggested.

“I have a place in mind!” Lay said, raising his hand.

 

 

***

 

 

Lay and Eun Mi were now walking home from their sort of celebration party at the bubble tea shop.  Since Luhan and Jin Ae were neighbors they went on their way home together as well. Eun Mi took the chance to talk to Lay since they were alone.

 

“Yah! Isn’t it your duty to bring Jin Ae home? Since you became couples and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter