13

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

 

 

“Good Morning” the woman adjusted her specs and smiled at the boy standing infront of her. she looked gentle and nice.

“You must be the new student” she extended her hand and shook the boy’s hand “I’m Miss Tae, I’ll be assisting you with your class schedule”

“Thank You. But I think I can manage” Luhan said

 

Miss Tae smiled and gave Luhan documents and other papers needed. She instructed him what was to be done and Luhan listened intently.

 

“That’s about it. Once you’re done, give me the papers, I’ll process, you get your class schedule. Simple as that”

 

Luhan nodded. He took the papers and sat down on one of the chairs inside the office. He was in the middle of filling up the documents when he was distracted by the view outside the window beside him. His eyes were glued at the view of the field outside, enjoying its full glory. Luhan loved soccer, and the reason he was filling up documents in that school was because of its enormous soccer field. He smiled, excited to be able to step and play on the field. He couldn’t wait any longer. He had to come closer to the field or else he’ll lose himself. He stood up and approached the busy Miss Tae. The woman looked up from her work and smiled at the boy

 

“Need help?” she asked

“No but I was wondering…do you mind if I finish this outside, it feels kind of stuffy here”

‘Lies’ he thought

 

He was anticipating the woman’s reply.

 

“Sure”

 

Luhan smiled. He tried to calm himself and not to look too excited. He went outside the office, when he was far enough he ran as fast as he could to reach the field. He stopped right infront of it. He closed his eyes and breathed deep, enjoying the smell of grass and mud. On his right he saw a class warm up for their P.E class and on his left he saw students playing.

‘I can’t wait to step on that field and get my game on!’ he thought

He just stood there, unaware of the time that passed by quickly. He frowned when he felt a droplet of water landed on his cheek. He wiped his cheek and looked up the sky. It was turning gray.

‘Great..’

Within seconds, rain poured. Students ran to take shelter from the sudden fall of the rain. Luhan ran back to the building. He sighed that his excitement had to end. The papers he brought with him were now wet from the rain. His eyes widened when he checked his watch and realized that an hour had already passed. Luhan ran towards the office. He slipped. He looked for something to hold on to but ended up bumping into a person bringing her down with him on the floor. Luhan slid and was wet and dirty.

‘Uugghh’

Luhan was now sitting on the ground, papers around him. He sighed.

 

 “Yah! Are you blind?!” the person shouted

 

He stood up to apologize to the person he bumped.

 

“Joesonghabnida, I slipped” Luhan said as he brushed off his now dirty and wet clothes.

 

He looked at the person apologetically but his eyes widened when he saw the person face.

 

“You!” both said in chorus, pointing at each other.

“You’re the guy back at the neighborhood!” Eun Mi said “The one who almost KILLED me!” she said emphasizing the word killed.

“Oh no, not you…” Luhan said, scratching the back of his neck

“You’re really something aren’t you?!” she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter