14

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

 

Luhan fixed himself in front of the mirror, he double checked his appearance. He was wearing his new school uniform. Luhan had to buy himself a new uniform since the clothes he wore earlier were wet from the rain and of the incident. He fixed his hair and smiled.

 

‘This will do’ He thought while nodding to himself.

 

He took his bag and retrieved his class schedule then put his bag on his shoulder. Luhan walked through the hall to look for his room. He stopped.  He looked at his class schedule and then looked up at the number on top of the door.

 

‘305’

 

Before entering the room he peeked from the door and searched for a certain person he bumped into earlier. He found her sitting on the third row, jotting down notes.

 

‘Park Eun Mi. Annyeong’  He thought to himself.

 

He smiled then opened the door widely. Everyone inside the room turned their gaze to Luhan. The teacher stopped his lecture and had a questioning look on his face. Luhan walked towards the teacher and gave his class schedule.  The teacher studied his schedule and smiled at Luhan. He put down the book he was holding on the table and pushed Luhan in front of the class.

 

“We have a new student here. Please introduce yourself” the teacher signaled Luhan to start.

 

Luhan smiled at his classmates. Girls giggled and whispered. He took a quick glance on the unfamiliar faces in front of him then locked his eyes on a certain person who had her arms crossed and looked annoyed. Park Eun Mi.

 

“Annyoenghaseyo…”he smiled “I’m the new transfer student from China…” he stared at Eun Mi while doing his introduction.

 

“My name is…” he was anticipating Eun Mi’s reaction when he says his name “Lu Han” he said his name slowly so that everyone, especially Eun Mi, would hear correctly. He bowed briefly and smirked victoriously when he saw her shocked face. Eun Mi’s jaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter