Chapter 31

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

 

“One pistachio and one salted caramel please”

After a lunch with Mrs. Park, washing the dishes with Eun Mi and gargling mouthwash several times, Luhan found himself with Eun Mi at the gelato store in the mall. He originally planned on going home after spending time at Eun Mi’s house but Mrs. Park had a different plan. She made Eun Mi run some errands at the mall and asked him to tag along. He wanted to oppose but it would seem rather rude of him to say no to someone older. Besides, they were given extra money to buy desserts.

“here you go” the boy at the counter handed Luhan two cups of gelato.

“Thank You” He said while he took his cup and handed Eun Mi hers.

They were silently walking while eating their gelato when Eun Mi suddenly pulled Luhan on one of the pillars. She did so abruptly that it caused Luhan to drop his gelato on the floor. His cup of pistachio gelato was sadly lying on the cold floor. He got irritated not only by the sudden pull but also because of wasting a perfect cup of gelato. He turned to Eun Mi who seemed to be hiding behind the pillars while peeking at someone or something

“Yah! My gelato you..” he was interrupted when a spoonful of salted caramel gelato entered his mouth. He had to admit that it was actually a good taste, but he would’ve hated it less if he was served with a different spoon.

“Shhh…here, just take mine” she said, handing him her cup, still busy peeking and hiding.

“You do realize that you shoved your used spoon in my mouth, right? Yuck!” he pretended to throw up but was just ignored by her. Luhan got curious of what’s taking so much of her attention so he followed the direction of her stare. He didn’t find the scenery special at all, just a bunch of people going out of the cinema.

“What are you looking at?” he finally asked

“See there” she pointed at a person standing outside the girl’s bathroom “That’s my brother”

Luhan saw a tall man, smiling brightly like he had won something “You’re acting like detective Conan because your brother went to the cinema? Wow, that’s shocking!” he had a mocking tone in his voice “Did he watch an adult film without telling mommy?” he added with sarcasm

Eun mi rolled her eyes and replied “Ani. He came with a girl” she pointed to a girl walking towards Chanyeol’s direction. This got Luhan’s attention and focused on watching with Eun Mi. The girls was tall and thin and had a bright smile on her face, but she seemed a little shy.

“I see, your brother’s on a date” he said nodding his head “The girl looks cute, they look like they’re having a blast. What’s the big deal?”

“Nothing much. I just want to see how his date’s going to end” She replied

“How do you picture dates anyway?

“The usual. There’s cinema, fancy floating restaurant, he sings to her til sunset, fireworks, she gets cold, he gives her his jacket, Thus skinship, thus kiss and voila a date!” Eun Mi finished with her hands high up in the air while Luhan looked at her like she grew another head.

“well that’s totally irrational. Who sings til sunset? Not to mention that students couldn’t afford going to fancy floating restaurant unless they mooch off date money from their parents”  Luhan shook his head “You got that from a movie or something, didn’t you?” He asked her though he knew what her answer was already.

“No” she defended “It’s from a book” she said her voice trailing away.

“Ha! You’ve never experienced a date first hand, haven’t you?!” he and her jaws dropped. Yes, she was oblivious when it comes to dating and all. She’s never been on a real date ever. And it irritated her that Luhan had once again succeeded on finding something to about. She stuck her tongue out in defense.

“Yah!” she yelled “My lack of knowledge about dates is only because oppa drives away guys that try to ask me out. Before they could even ask, he already scares them. Forgive me, if I have such a caring brother”

“Yeah right. Are there even boys who ask you out?” he teased again

“If you should know I’ve…” her retort was cut off when she heard her name being called.

“Park Eun Mi?” there it was again. She turned around, knowing who the voice belonged to. And there he was, Chanyeol, standing behind her with the girl on his side looking confused”

“Oppa” Eun Mi said, Luhan finally stopped laughing and stood straight “Annyeong” she waved her hands

“What are you doing here?” He asked looking at her then at Luhan, studying him a bit before returning his gaze back to Eun Mi.

“Chanyeol-ssi, who is..if I may ask..” the girl shyly asked. Chanyeol smiled at the girl beside him and introduced her to Eun Mi.

“Eun Mi this is Ji Eun” he pointed at the girl beside him then at Eun Mi “Ji Eun meet Eun Mi, My dongsaeng”

“Ah! Omo, you have a lovely sister” She said smiling at him then at Eun Mi. Ji Eun then looked at Luhan and had a questioning look “then you must be…her boyfriend?” she asked with a smile

“Eh?” the other three said in unison

“Aniyo” Eun Mi said “This is my friend from school”

“Ahhh…Keurae?” she asked “you two look nice together. You should try dating” she said.

“Eh?” the three said in unison again. Eun Mi and Luhan were a bit uneasy, sure he joked around how she could fall for his prince-like charms but it was a different feeling when someone else would tease them about it. Chanyeol on the other hand enjoyed the two being uneasy around each other, he found it cute for his sister to act that way, it would give him chance to about it in the future.

“How about they join us, Chanyeol-ssi. It’ll be fun” Chanyeol sensed the playfulness in her tone and smiled.

“I think that would be alright. Just like friends hanging out” he winked at the girl and she giggled. Eun Mi was oblivious on what was happening, Luhan on the other hand didn’t care, he just wanted to go home.

“It’s nice of you to bring as along, but we have to make an errand for Mrs. Park, that’s why we’re here after all”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter