7

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Mi POV

 

My day started normally. I was awakened by the sound of my alarm. It was a Saturday, so I didn’t have classes. I took a bath and did my usual morning routines. But I’ve never been entirely satisfied like this before. It was refreshing. It’s been three days since I last saw that darn pig. And honestly speaking, I feel GOOOOOOOOOOOD! No more mocking stares, no more insulting memories that it reminded me of, no more pig, NO MORE LUHAN. FINALLY! I’ve never thought this day would come. By now, the pig must be on its way to Canada. I must thank Jina eonnie for accepting the pig.

 

I smiled as I went down to eat breakfast. I entered the dining room, there, Appa and Chanyeol oppa were already eating while Omma was putting food on the table.

 

“Good Morning!” I chimed as I walked to the table and kissed Appa on the cheeks.

 

“You seem to be in a good mood today?” Appa asked

 

I smiled at appa “Is it that obvious?” I chuckled. I was about to sit down to eat my breakfast when mom talked.

 

 

“Since you’re in such a good mood, will you please take the trash out. Your Appa forgot to do it last night” she said while pointing at two bags near the door.

 

“Omma! I just took a bath! Why can’t oppa do it instead?!” I asked trying to sound calm

 

“Your brother is already eating. He still has to prepare for his class today.” Omma replied

 

“Aish” I said.

 

I hurried to where the trash bags were and went outside. I walked to where the big trash bins were and placed the bags inside them. I turned to head back home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“LOOK OOUUUUTT!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turned around and saw a bicycle fastly approaching my direction. My eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH! GET OUT OF THE WAY!” the person riding the bicycle shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was too surprised. I wanted to run but fear took hold of me, as if my feet were glued to the ground. ‘What’s happening? Darn, I’m gonna get hurt!’ I thought. The bike was nearing me, I can see the person's mouth saying shouting something. But my mind was blank, what else can I do? I closed my eyes and waited for the impact.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BLAAAAAGG!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter