4

My Piece Of One Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Mi POV

 

 

“Ms. Park, you’re early today”

 

 

 

I just smiled at Ms. Kang’s sarcasm while my classmates stared. I didn’t want to get scolded this early so I apologized at once and went to my seat beside Jin Ae. Lay was sitting in front of Jin Ae, who was also looking concerned of my tardiness.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! What happened to you? Why are you late?” Jin Ae leaned and whispered towards my direction.

 

 

 

 

I noticed Ms. Kang looking at us, so I sat straight and looked up front. When she finally looked back at the book she was holding I turned to Jin Ae and mouthed “I’ll explain later”. Jin Ae nodded and went back to taking notes. Lay was still looking at me so I smiled and gave him thumbs up. He shook his head and went back to taking notes as well.

 

I exhaled and leaned back on my chair. I was tired. I had to do what I hate the most just to avoid getting too late, run. That’s why I’d always wake up early, so I could walk slowly.

 

I looked to my left and saw Jin Ae looking at me so I sat straight and decided to take notes as well. I opened my bag to get my notebook but what I saw inside was the box I wrapped earlier. That’s right I have to drop this on the post office after class. I smiled, imagining myself finally getting rid of the pig.

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Mwoh?” Jin Ae said

 

 

 

 

It was lunch break. I was explaining to Jin Ae and Lay my reason for being late while waiting for the line inside the

cafeteria.

 

 

 

“So, you were late because you were too busy with the pig again?” Jin Ae said questioning

 

 

 

“Mmhhmm”

 

 

 

“So, you’ve finally found the solution on getting rid of it?” Jin Ae asked again

 

 

 

“Mmhhmm”

 

 

Both of them nodded. There was silence for some time, but Lay surprised me with his words again.

 

 

“Do you think it’ll work this time?” He said “Considering that none of your plans work anyway”

 

A chuckle left Jin Ae’s mouth.

 

 

“Guys, you can be a bit supportive you know?” I said facing both of them. “I’ll drop it off at the post office myself and MAKE SURE that it gets sent”

 

“What if…What if it finds it way back to you again?" Lay asked crossing his arms infront of his chest. Jin ae gasped at what she was thinking about.

 

“Don’t tell me you’ll throw it in the Han River?”

 

I stopped at the thought of the pig coming back again. I looked down at my feet and started to think. What if it does come back? No, I have to make sure that it gets sent. But….

 

 

“AAAAHHH!!” I shouted with my hands clutched on my head. The cafeteria fell silent as all eyes were at me. I smiled embarrassingly and bowed while saying sorry to everyone. I turned back to my still shocked friends.

 

 

“Okay, stop staring” I ordered.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter